Our western society is predicated upon the myth of endless growth

Our western society is predicated upon the myth of endless growth.

Is such thing even possible?

what does it matter, the heat death of the universe will put an end to all life let alone economic growth.
lets just fuck till we die

Our western society is not, where did you read that?

Nope.

In the long run, we're all dead. Who fucking cares.

t. John Maynard Keynes

No, there will always be deficits and downfalls. The most obvious example would be Rome.

Shit's gonna fall but we will fight, win some, and build new civilizations. There's a lot of land for the White man. We just have to take what's ours.

Well our economy is.

Success is relative. If someone else is eating shit it's probably benefiting me in some way.

It is possible. If we turned a piece a metal into a coin, paper into dollars, a small piece of computer memory into billions, how hard would be it to simply not stop imagining new ways to store more money.

No. Human society will eventually collapse. Due to a pandemic, natural disaster, famine, anarchy, nuclear war, etc.

don't talk about endless grwoth, it is bullshit, theoreticaly with our current rate of growth, in 8600 years every single particle in the universe would be used up to create for human bodies (1,11% growth).

better talk about finite resources. finite resources are the root of the argumentation that infinite growth is impossible.

but contrary to the public opinion, resources are not finite. of course the resources we know today are finite, but everyday things that haven'
t been a resource yesterday become a new precious resource thru technological advancement.

after the invention of combustion engines oil became an important resource. before it was just useless black dirt.
when we finaly make nuclear fusion work in power plants not only in the laboratory helium-3 will become a very important resource

and there are infinitly many resources we can't even think of yet.

my fullhouse confirms

Absolutely, as long as the universe continues to expand-once the continuum shifts--reverses to contraction than human conquest is over

127 in numerolgy symbolizes the endless cycle of learning

holy shit, KEK really blessed my ass today

And it will rise again, remembering us as the great civilization that could not stand the test of time. Then they will repeat out mistakes.

That's inflation

>127 in numerolgy symbolizes the endless cycle of learning
Where are getting this info from?

Also a good point there

Yup just need to control endless population growth first

Yes, by the time we bring bigger countries up to date we will be ready to move on to our colonies on mars

>than

We might get instinct because of some mistake made in a high tech lab like hadron collider. Maybe this happened to other civilizations on this level

heard it in a vid once.
when i google it the result also fits very well:
"The numerology number 127 is about starting things and about being self-sufficient. Being your own person, so to speak.

127 reduces to the number 1 (1+2+7=10,1+0=1). With the first digit of 127 also being a 1, it makes 127 somewhat alone and having to provide for itself."

This. Black pill is the comfiest pill

so close to trips

thats an irrational fear,
the black holes that sometimes pop into existence there are of microscopic scale,
and they don't have enough mass to last longer then the fraction of a millisecond.

Which vid? I'm genuinly interested in numerology.

I'm talking about the Fermi filters. One of those is the technological advancement itself. Our society is barely capable of managing the risks of nuclear annihilation. The level of discourse of an average politician is so low we shoul debate politics on all fours yet those same people are entrusted with nuclear codes.