HILLARY CLINTON... WILL NOT BE SPEAKING TONIGHT!

>HILLARY CLINTON... WILL NOT BE SPEAKING TONIGHT!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/most-expensive-champagnes-in-the-world-2015-12/#2-dom-prignon-ros-by-david-lynch-jeroboam-3-liter-1998--11179-9
archive.is/cndki
archive.is/zbTbx
pastebin.com/tCB66vDi
pastebin.com/KvjTBqtm
themilliardaire.co/shopping/the-worlds-most-expensive-bottle-of-champagne-8795/
youtube.com/watch?v=t7PmzdINGZk
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was the perfect illustration of why a woman can't run a fucking superpower. One thing doesn't go her way and she immediately starts pounding liquor, raging, and weeping.

>you will never hear the tape of Hillary conceding to Trump

THIS

What do you think Hillary was doing at that very moment?

Being sedated.

She was probably crying with her makeup running down her face, screaming at every single person in the room.

Throwing an absolute bitch fit. Fuck that cunt.

I'm amazed a person this irredeemably terrible isn't immediately smote by lightning bolts every time they set foot outside.

Worth.

apparently there was a picture in podesta's emails of the Kecksburg UFO incident... just thought i would share

>950k bottle of champagne
I have to call bullshit on that one.

What a fucking magical night that was.

This

What do you think he said to her? You think he was gracious, or rubbed her nose in it?

t. small baller

>tfw I never realized how badly I wanted to hear that

PANTS OF SHIT

I was laughing so hard when it showed the faces after the Podesta Speech. The fact that he had the balls to come out of Satan's Lair was funny enough.

>businessinsider.com/most-expensive-champagnes-in-the-world-2015-12/#2-dom-prignon-ros-by-david-lynch-jeroboam-3-liter-1998--11179-9
Nigger, there's nothing even approaching what you're talking about.

archive.is/cndki

Not even joking. Probably one of the best moments of my life.

kek

My apologies, bot.

kek are you a bot? or are you a humanbenis? Cause i see you around a lot.

I don't know

that all money used was a dirty money, right user?

aeon we aeon we aeon
we aeon aeon aeon
the aeon
we aeon

Fuuuuuug i knew :)

I want to believe this is all true. The money I guess makes sense.

What I wouldn't do to get video of Hillary herself tantruming that night.

What an embarrassing fucking moment. Was there every a candidate in US history (post TV) that pulled a fucking stunt like this?

If you lose, you STILL address your voters.

omg you trumpanzees are unbelievable. your fat orange leader is about to be impeached, his whole house of card brought down by his own son, Don Jr. and all you can do is circle jerk about election night and make fun of hillary clinton. AHAHAHAHAHAHA IM literally laughing right now.

Election night was such a good night. Too bad I can't relive the moment Florida went red or the final countdown to Trumps win. It was the first time in a long time I went to sleep and woke up happy

Drunk out of her fucking mind and screaming at everyone in sight

Shitposting drumf threads

Watching Bill play with Podesta's pizzas.

How much would Sup Forums give to see a full recording of Hillary on election night including the concession call with full Trump reaction? I hope to god that such a recording exists, and is waiting to be released after the Clinton Foundation goes under and they have no more power to assassinate leakers.

Shit actually after 2 seconds of googling I found this. Really hope this is true.
archive.is/zbTbx

pastebin.com/tCB66vDi

Here's a detailed description of the night of the election from Shattered. It gives great insight into how she felt when she lost and how it took literally her entire campaign team to get her to concede.

Are you faggots still stuck on election night?
That shit was 8 months ago. It's almost like there's nothing of note that our president has done.

He's going to keep winning.

Wrong, it's just that it's a historic night and an endless source of laughs and joy. We love to remember it just as hard as you try to forget it.

>Hillary Clinton was stumbling around with a filled diaper getting real close up in her female aids faces calling them traitors that should be shot in between burpses. This went on for hours until everyone was told to leave but not before signing under a statement that acknowledged they understood what Hillary Clinton was suffering through and that they promised to not speak to anyone about the night that she lost the election.

It's in a jpeg, so it must be true

>"Donald, i'll keep my concession speech short: FUCK YOU."

All they have are imagined scenarios

Reality is too boring

whats this from?

Supposedly she went into a rage and physically attacked people (Podesta himself IIRC).

pastebin.com/KvjTBqtm

Oh yeah and here's the aftermath of the election in case anyone is curious. Before you say this is all probably fan fiction, this was a highly publicized book a couple of months ago and nothing from it has been disputed by anyone from the Clinton campaign.

themilliardaire.co/shopping/the-worlds-most-expensive-bottle-of-champagne-8795/

fag

Asking everyone who's not a department head to leave the room.

WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE THROW HIGH

youtube.com/watch?v=t7PmzdINGZk

Maybe god isn't real.

>I have to call bullshit on that one.
it is bullshit. The most expensive bottle of wine ever sold in the history of the world was $500K, and second most expensive, $300.

"Great campaign. Beautiful. Believe me."

>8 months later
>still circlejerking about Hillary

You pathetic drumptards.

LEAKED VIDEO FROM ELECTION NIGHT!!!!!!

This is all public auction prices.

There are private auctions for rare vintages of just about ANY alcoholic beverage.

If you travel the right circles, you can buy bottles of beer that were personally brewed by Samuel Adams, preserved and cellar stored for centuries. Rare and unique items with good stories will sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I was so insufferably smug about it the whole next day after

The fact that this bitch knew she lost ground little by little, the thought of her losing faith when every battleground state went to Trump filled me with glee.
Only her death would make me feel happier now.

Do you think the smug to salt ratio balanced that fateful night, or did the sheer autistic screeching of leddit and tumblr tip the scales?

Daily reminder that WE DID THIS. We steered the normies into this, that's why all the (((((polls)))) were so wrong.

Anyone remember how all the anchors on CNNs new year special were wearing the same purple and black Hillary and co. Were wearing on election night?

Imagine the sorts of plans they had for her

REDICULOUSLY underrated post

You wanna see the best thing ever from that night?
Have twenty minutes to cum?
Watch this
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

Screaming. Blaming everyone around her for doing a shit job. It was her turn.

I don't baleef

>$950000 bottle of champagne
elites partying. I hate that stuff.

Maybe you have free will

Bill was the only one who really saw Trump coming, but even he didnt do anything about it

There's a documentary called sour grapes about this guy named Rudy Kurniawan who was such a good sommelier he could counterfeit million dollar wines. It took a Koch brother's private investigator to even find out who this guy even was.

He's a trump fan

oh fuck i forgot about that
kek

I'm holding out hope it will one day be "leaked" by John Miller.

desu lowkey he probably is

I wonder if him and Trump will ever be friends again. i know they used to play golf

It honestly gives me strength to know that she went through something SO humiliating on a global stage and she didn't kill herself.

Shit if she can make it through that I can make it through the shitty time I'm going through.

Unironically thanks Hilldawg, the only resemblance of an inspiration you've ever been to me

te triple dobleo dijo el omero sinson

While embarrassing, I believe she gave control over of her twitter to her campaign staff and signed her own personal tweets with "H"

That one shouldn't have been published for how cringey it still is. Even worse than all of the tweets in Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0

That's her date night with bill. I heard shes already selected her strap on of choice: The Donald (the big one)
Video available for selected charity donor only

But... menopause?

telling Bill it was all his fault

thats bullshit but I believe it

It really is Norway a lot.
bless Norway

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server! Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil

>Paid for by the Clinton Foundation

>Lefties with $100,000 bottles of champagne
Typical

we need to start a GoFund me and make the 2016 election movie a reality

would pay 10 bucks to see this scene alone

How were they going to shatter an actual glass ceiling in that massive place without hurting someone?