Croatia is now a nigger shitole

LOL.. added to places I'll never visit.

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
sosmediterranee.org/?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw this thread last night. Clearly, someone or something is telling blacks in the US to go here. We gotta find out what that thing or person is. Shouldn't be hard.

catholics are fucking pathetic

Probably Soros or some NGO, why do they want US niggers to go to Croatia?

>catholics are fucking pathetic
this.
that new Pope is inviting niggers and muslims to Europe.

>random music festival
>lots of easy stacey sluts

nobody has to tell them to go there, it's where all the chads and tyrones go for summer vacation

No nigger is going to fly to Croatia on his own, especially the same fucking town. Someone is telling them to go there.

Croatia? Isn't that Vlad territory? Why are there so many nigs?

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

Croatian girls are sluts bro

>replying to yourself

But yeah Croatian girls go crazy for tiny chink cock because they know us chinks who can afford to go to Europe are loaded.

>rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

>It's a black woman's Disneyland as well! The former Yugoslavia, blacks are seen as exotic and the hip hop culture, basketball etc has given blacks an aura in that region.

>Regarding black girls, they luv them!!! I know Serbian dudes here in the Middle East who love them too. Planning trips to Jamaica etc. but fellas, if you want tail, try it. Heck I luv them too!

>haha , yes i fully agree. oh god how many of the guys i know in croatia already mentioned how they're fantasizing about banging a black girl.
>if a good looking black girl would enter a croatian club .. damn , she would have immediatly the attention of all(!!) guys .

>18%

Charge your fucking phone

Croatia is more white than america will ever be again. Even that island is more white than a large amount of america.

who cares? it's a much smaller country that will be easily overrun by niggers.

Lmao at this thread

Difference between Croats and Serbs

RIP Croatia, you will not be missed.

That thread topkek. Croatia explain urselves.

>drunk degenerates partying like it's American spring break
Why would those tolerant multiple-sex partners people have any objectification against niggers, especially when they go to church after a gangbang to lay down their sins.

They will use an excuse like "it's only one island and girls who fuck black guys are treated like sluts" but that clearly isn't the case because we all know Croatian girls love the black man

Croatians are crypto-germans, no wonder they share the same cuck gene.

Croatians aren't Germans, i think Poland is more German historically and migration-wise speaking.

BASED EASTERN EUROPE

SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE

How the fuck did this happen, looks like Congo

how easily can Sup Forums be fooled by just some pictures

are croat men betas?

Wow... so croats are the biggest cucks in Europe.
Serbs are always my favorite eurotards because they just kill mudslime and niggers.

>Croatians are crypto-germans, no wonder they share the same cuck gene.
they have nothing in common with germans. they're slavs.

Slavs, Celts are a language group, nothing to do with race. Being a Slav doesn't proves you aren't Germanic.

Serbs don't fucking play around.

That's what tourism-based economy does for you senpai

croats are southern slavs you retard. look at the haplotypes.

>>rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
Croatia's a candyland for niggers
HAHAHHA

this needs to become a meme.

I suspect inside subversion, this its too good to be true. Which one if you autist did this?

Yes, they are southern Slav language group. What this got to do with race i don't know.

delet this

spoken like a true germanslav

Should be said that Croatian ethnic group in Croatia is 90% of population, at least it was some years ago.

I don't believe a bit if this. This is the work of you faggets, I mean there's a fucking post with an introduction, multi paragraph thesis, and then a closing paragraph on fucking white Croatian women. I doubt a nigger could point Croatia out on a map, let alone write a paper on the country's women

What is the Nigskrieg of a small country

That place is actually a gay destination and a huge, huge sausage fest. The only girls there are English slags. So who gives a fuck.

Gay Niqqas from Outer Yugoslavia

Hahahaha i knew this would happen.. It was fast becoming the "exotic cool in fashion different" place for faggot tourists when i was in europe. every cunt thought they were so cool and different for going deep into "eastern europe" oooooooo

Maybe true, but you know what will grow from that, British buying tourist industry like in Spain, creating housing bubble and filling it with nigger cheap labor. Who know how many illegal niggers you already have, that's all in the stars and not mentioned in demographic statistics. Italy got couple of million illegal Africans and then million gypsies.

Its partly their own fault. They been pushing their tourist industry for a while now

You see, men think there's a ton of girls there, but there isn't. So they all flock there and make a gigantic susage fest. Shitload of gays there.

Nah, you won't see a nigga working anywhere. The English act like fucking savages and should be kicked the fuck out, I don't want their money. Anyway, I'm a northerner and I get nothing from tourists and tourism, I actually have to work for my money. So as far as I'm concerned, they can all go to hell and take the Dalmatians who got rich by wanking their dicks with them.

i would never visit cuckin faggoty canada

Nigga works in private factory, sleeps in abandoned factory. They once discovered abandoned factory in Italy, it had 200 niggers inside on closed space sleeping next to each other, they worked in agriculture picking up veggies and fruit. That not only lowers the salary of country, it also creates lusty eyes of capitalists who see great profit in importing more and with time they will write such laws that import more, because nobody complained. If you threaten a businessman with life he will think twice and be afraid, that's how you do business in Balkan.

>chinks who can afford to go to Europe are loaded.

you mean college student middle class. that's "loaded" to you?

Good, good, we need more people that will never visit!

I don't know, I don't see them working anywhere.

your coast is worse than ours in terms of nigs. I was in Pula not so long ago and they were literally everywhere, same as in Portorož

They work for your biggest company for flavor enhancement under Podravka, for Vegeta. That ain't even illegal.

the usual maxim applies: pics or it didn't happen

pozabo si na Cedevito

y'all understand that the place on those pictures has always been a huge black/beaner/chad sausage fest, without any of them fineass girls around?
hahahahahahaha let them enjoy the top notch sweat and faggotry

On the other note, US ships have started to come to Croatia (Victor Lenac Drydock) for repairs and some other maintenance shit, and its been known to unload many niggers and other fat bastards, but what have I seen in Rijeka, all of them just go bowling or mcdonalds and buy clothes... thats about it. nobody even gives a fuck about them

Si bil tam zaposlen?

sem mislil da je Cedevita povezana z Podravko. A ni?

I'm not sure this picture was taken in Croatia, seems like it's a factory somewhere else.

Potpuno različite tvrtke.

As I said, I don't particularly care. I know our domestic sluts get wet for nigs too and I don't care. Trash is trash no matter if it's fucked by a nig or a white.

Mogoče so zaposlili Afričane, ker je ceneje in s časom bodo ti Afričani prihajali tudi v Hrvaško, si tam ustvarili družino. Afričani v Sloveniji so prav tako prišli preko Švice ali drugih mednarodnih povezav poslovanja.

huh? i was in croatia a few months ago saw maybe 5 in the whole country. Have not been to paula so I'm not sure.

whats funny is women will stop going to those places and it'll just be a bunch of sweaty black men dancing with each other

What does it matters if the factory is somewhere else? UK migration started with factories somewhere else. During Yugoslavia we had factories too in Africa, but we didn't had freedom of movement, so they couldn't move here. Now those African business-men will be coming to Croatia and they will probably stay there once they get enough money to stay, why would they stay in Africa?

Just keep making babies shithead.

Croats - Niggers

A lot of those guys have detailed spreadsheets on fucking white women. The same women who are going to want to marry us in a few years probably. Watching Roosh try to act like some man of philosophical worth to western culture has been depressing. I don't know if he's lying to himself or to the guys he sells books to more.

If anything, he has emboldened the racism against non-whites. What a shit show.

Yeah why visit another nigger shithole if you already live in one right mr 51%.

Btw its one city or area where the nogs go, no chicks want them. So it turns out to be a pitch black sausage fest.
Every croatian knows that this area is the shitpool of their country, trust me.

And btw. dont come to europe. we dont want you anyways Cleetus.

Soros and other Jews like him are paying for the boats. Watch this webm. My guess is now that Italy is stepping up to the plate, they are just going around it to the East and dropping them off there in Croatia/Bosnia, etc.

THEY WON'T STOP

nice going croatia

Anybody can pay for those boats, literally has a donate button:
sosmediterranee.org/?lang=en
So who's paying? Every African, non-white race, every capitalist, every humanitarian organization, but why is this allowed? Because Americans created international waters and wrote refugee laws. This is what you get when you join American capitalism, extinction for money.

>d-don't come to germany

lol no thanks

>serblet hiding behind confed flag to appeal to westerners
could you be any more pathetic? why not post with geographic location faggot?

This is the exact same shit white guys do and say about Asian girls in Asian countries.

They are disgusting as well.

>going to pakistan

Yeah, but most of Sup Forums seems okay with it every time the subject comes up in one of those WMAF pro-race-mixing threads this place has all the time.

wait is this some gay party? there are no girls there, no white girls ,no black girls just black dudes lol

Without any doubt,100%,that is written by a cuck.

Good. The south must burn.

you forgot to remove geographic location lad

I mean I like asian women, but I don't encourage other people to destroy their race.It's mainly a bunch of lonely jerkoffs trying to justify scoring a happa because they are to fat and stupid to go out and find a nice white woman.

also, re: niggers
OP pic is from Zrce, which is degeneracy central in Croatia and has been known as a total sausage fest for a while now, only slags and sluts go there these days, and in increasingly smaller numbers

also, societal pressure here against mixed race kids is huge, no way in hell is a croatian girl in croatia going to have a child with a nigger (unless she wants to be instantly disowned by her entire family) - hell, some of the more conservative families will give them shit if they have a child with non-Croats, let alone niggers.

Pretty much. Zrce is known to be a trap for degenerate tourists. It's pretty much a sausage fest with a foreign slut here and there.

I'm so sorry Croatia. It has happened to the best of us.

I really enjoyed Serious Sam, thank you based Croteam

Sven.....Croatia is South EU.
Or are you one of those imbecile moslemswith no school?

it's not a welfare state no niggers will go home when they"re out of money and it gets cold.

They're all men...Looks like a gay party or something

Come chill in our hills its colder we also drink homemade wine everywhere + we are 96% white and don't allow the muslims to step out of the two bigger cities.

Accordion Alpine > degenerate turbofolk

this mostly,Zrce has been degenerate since forever.
Also one important thing to add,most girls out there are tourists(British mostly),not actual Croatian girls.

well, technically we DO have a welfare state - but given that welfare is 500kn/month (cca 80 USD), all those engineers, astronauts and brain surgeons tend to go around us and move towards Germany and the rest of the West

They are waiting for that one lucky Croatian girl who can take them all at once.

Are British the black guys?

mostly.