i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>Palmyra Jul 5
imgur.com/a/n72LS
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 10
E Damascus (Suweida): SAA starts Operation Big Dawn 2nd phase, liberates 11+ villages from US backed rebels
>Palmyra: SAA has Al-Hayl complex under fire control, captures gas station and advances
>E Ghouta: SAA captures main defense line of HTS in Ayn Tarma
>DeZ: RuAF, SyAF target IS bases in towns near DeZ
>SAA, Hez amass troops for final Qalamoun offensive
>Raqqa: SDF capture historic citadel (Haron al-Rashid), some Arab units of FSA withdrew from battle
>N Syria: Turkish military bombs Kurds in Tal Rifaat city
>IS RECAPTURES AL-MUSHIRFA HILL IN E HOMS, 20 soldiers killed
>Unconfirmed: US TO ESTABLISH MILITARY BASE IN AL-SHADDADI TOWN NEAR IRAQI BORDER
>Car bomb strikes HTS checkpoint in S. Idlib
>IS EXECUTES 6 HOSTAGES IN MARAWI FOR REFUSING TO FIGHT
>British courts rule arms sale to Saudi Arabia is lawful
>Cholera spreads as war and poverty batter Yemen
>Mosul: Iraqi forces close to full liberation, IS still holds in a small area
>GERMANY BEGINS WITHDRAWING FORCES FROM TURKEY’S INCIRLIK AIR BASE to Jordan

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/israel-free-act-wants-syria-not-bound-ceasefire-israeli-dm/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.571750&lon=38.680544&z=14&m=b&show=/30716010/Bir-Abu-Kabra
youtube.com/watch?v=vtguLo_DwFg
qasioun.net/en/news/show/82443
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/25/christian-assyrian-clash-kurds-syria/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
aina.org/news/20160112034707.htm
aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm
aina.org/reports/ace201701.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/884674133832998912
twitter.com/RLObserver/status/884568901908082689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for new day, new gains!

Qatar Latest
*Statement by 4 Arab States confirm CNN leaks of 2013/2014 Riyadh agreement b/w GCC & *Qatar that it vowed no support for Muslim Brotherhood & nixed pledges.
*100’s of Qatari camels die after being kicked out of Saudi Arabia
*140 German cows to arrive in Qatar. 4000 more expected to arrive every 2-3 days.
*Tillerson in Kuwait, to shuttle b/w different GCC capitals this week.
*Saudi state run media for accusing Qataris of using sorcery to end the crisis.
>Qatar port operating at full capacity
>Mattis affirms US-Qatar cooperation: Pentagon
>Iran to launch direct marine route to Qatar
>Qatar cancels Airbus, starts American Airlines deal

Extra devs
>Seventh round of intra-Syrian talks kicks off in Geneva
>Iran: U.S.-Russia ceasefire deal should be expanded to cover all Syria
>Lieberman: Israel Not Bound By US-Russian Ceasefire Deal in Syria
>Court rules Britain’s arms sales to Saudi Arabia are 'lawful', despite destruction of Yemen
>Soleimani: This is how #Iran helped #Iraq to defeat #ISIS in #Mosul. Military advisers + intell + weaponry

3rd for true syria

Going to bed /sg/
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a Hez Grill on me!

This crazy russian jew named Anton nossik has died, he either got mossad'd or really suffered the Assad curse

g'nite and same here.

this is what YPG wants.

The K*rd only deserves death

>federalization
>cantons
>in syria
why the fuck does the PKK-YPG want a mid-east Switzerland?

isnt pic related loosely based on pic of some croatian/bosnian guys torturing a chetnik/partisan in ww2?

Now if kurdshits see that shit meme, they Will start labeling assadists as ISIS supporters

but its based of a ustashe torture pic (i think)
at most it triggers some serb

>Iran: U.S.-Russia ceasefire deal should be expanded to cover all Syria
wtf i hate iran now?
fuck ce*sef*res and fuck rearming jihadis
EVERY LAST INCH

>posting 1st in your own thread

autism. lose the trip too while you're at it. if you're a contributing poster like al bolandi and others you'll get the attention and recognition you crave so much.

>they Will start labeling assadists as ISIS supporters
who cares what a k*rd thinks? This isn't some old grannys kikebook feed.

>who cares what a k*rd thinks
Kurd symphatizers and mass media who tries to demonize Assad

like i said here...
just tell em its a reference to something else entirely (which it is)

oh for fucks sake like anyone cares about a meme when all the western powers are convinced that he's sarin gassing babies for the fun of it

They are already doing that. It is not like it is going to change anything.

fucking lol yes it is

>the western powers are convinced
I am sure they know he is not a bad guy
But no one is taking the bait

he's still a kid and kids crave recognition and approval. He's admitted he's scared to miss dinner with his parents so he's definitely not going to stop attention whoring anytime soon.
>I am sure they know he is not a bad guy
k

Where's the impaling?

You can't have everything.

I get triggered whenever a "late night" or "good morning" /sg/ thread is made. What about us AusFags? America is hurting my feelings.
Please give us more thought in future threads.

Thats Male privilege you fucking shitlord

its about syrian time not american or australian time

you see how fucking privileged these fucking white males are in the army?

>Israel free to act as it wants in Syria, not bound to ceasefire: Israeli DM
By Andrew Illingworth - 11/07/20170

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:15 A.M.) – On Sunday, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman clarified Israel’s position on the ceasefire in southern Syria saying that Israel was in no way party to the Russia-US brokered ceasefire agreement and it retained complete freedom of action in Syria.

>In the context of understanding what Israeli freedom of action is in Syria, basically Lieberman insisted that Israel was still free to bomb pro-government forces and supply Golan-based jihadists with weapons and medical assistance.

>Talking about military-related actions in Syria as if it were an Israeli right, Lieberman insisted that as part of the Zionist government’s “exclusive responsibility for the security of Israeli citizens”, its freedom to act was “absolute” and that it would do “everything that is needed”.

Fucking likes. Why nobody is sanctioning them?

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/israel-free-act-wants-syria-not-bound-ceasefire-israeli-dm/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

>basically Lieberman insisted that Israel was still free to bomb pro-government forces and supply Golan-based jihadists with weapons and medical assistance.
of course, thats what these (((ceasefires))) are for, right?

Roighto roighto
Fair enough then.

is..
is he...
did he died?

>Why nobody is sanctioning them?
Because Israel is america's best Ally goy

Arab threats and ultimatums m8.
>We give you a week to execute our demands or else!
nothing happens
>Okey we give you 4 more days but you will be finished after them
nothing happens again

>Tiger_Forces Tarmah Group took control of Villages Abu Khamis, Abu Kubra, Al-Waseeta & Another near Resafa/Rusafa
Could only find Abu Kubra, but there are unmarked villages all over the place
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.571750&lon=38.680544&z=14&m=b&show=/30716010/Bir-Abu-Kabra
So the march to sukhnah begins...

>be serb chetnik/partisan
>get captured by croatian catholic/bosnian muslim racial cleansers
>that pic
hes ded

>Maskanah
>Raqqa
>Al bab
>Nothern Latakia
Hahahaha how delusional you have to be.

>one map shows them stretching as far as Basra, having an exit on the Persian Gulf
>other gives them Hataxy/Antioch
>thrid gives them syrian coast

Ambtious, aren't they

>get captured by croatian catholic/bosnian muslim racial cleansers
>hes ded
As Peterson would say, clean your room. Except the Croatian fascist state was a bit too eager. Deport one third of Serbs, kill another and naturalize the last. Pretty evil desu. Then again, it was nazis vs communists and communists purged Croats even more after they won. I'm just glad I wasn't there to have only those two shitty choices.

>having an exit on the Persian Gulf
>thrid gives them syrian coast
You know it's a fantasy when it contains a sea exit. Kurds will always be landlocked.

When did Syria annex Sweden?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtguLo_DwFg
posting a modern classic

Remove yourself.

Kurds are BASED and you can't do nothing about it you silly little Assad KEKS

>Damascus (Qasioun) - Saeed Saif, spokesman for the forces of Ahmad al-Abdu, told Qasioun that they were facing the biggest land attack by the regime forces in the Syrian desert.
>He added that the forces of the regime supported themselves with 3000 thousand fighters, in addition to the use of heavy equipment of tanks t90 and modern mechanisms, amid heavy Russian airstrikes.
>He stressed that the forces of the regime supported by foreign militias are trying to advance to several axes in the area of the Badia Shamia, namely: the eastern axis of Swaida and the dam of the Zulf, the center of the Yellow Hill, and the third is Damascus Baghdad road - Imarati farm.
qasioun.net/en/news/show/82443
3 million Iranians?!

Seriously what do you like about Kurds? The fact that they have 0 dignity? The fact that they have 0 loyalty? They are basically KIKES without big noses

Shoo shoo, back to /leftypol/, Sup Forums or whatever subreddit you come from. Your low grade trolling is pathetic.

When are they going to take Sukhna?

Good night lads

>The fact that they have 0 loyalty?
This, in fact i would not have problem with kurds, if they were loyal to their countries and defend it against turkroaches

Genuinely laughed at how delusional this is

My bet is this force will close and secure this pocket, then move to Palmyra/T2.

Reddit please leave

S

Saddam no joke gassed a shitload of Kurds and all they got was federal autonomy. Exactly what has the YPG done to deserve all that plus stealing thousands of kms of Arab land?

Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

I like the kurds because they're the only effective army in the entire middle east other than the Israelis and are the only side of the conflict not fighting for jihadism or literal dictatorship (inb4 somebody tries to tell me living under Assad isn't shit tier). I doubt they'll keep up their "anarcho-gommunist" shit I swear America will be able to keep them under control.... I swear...

My flag is my authentic political belief so I'm not a communist stupid little eurocuck

>the YPG done to deserve all that plus stealing thousands of kms of Arab land
Having strong women for propaganda pics

I live with people who scream this shit unironically and talk about pepe
I dont want that here even ironically

>My flag is my authentic political belief
>AnCap
Oh so you are a retard

cetnik animals are like isis you idiots.

Why would they have loyalty to their occupiers?
And they have killed more turks than anybody

7rn5Md5r
No more (You)s for (You).

>Saddam no joke gassed a shitload of Kurds and all they got was federal autonomy. Exactly what has the YPG done to deserve all that
pic related

As well as here's a number of links talking about Kurdish crimes against Assyrians in both Syria and Iraq including the SDF
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/25/christian-assyrian-clash-kurds-syria/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
aina.org/news/20160112034707.htm
aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm
aina.org/reports/ace201701.pdf
The last link is a PDF specifically about Kurdish crimes against Assyrians in northern Syria, including forced deportation, murder, assassination and bomb plots
from aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm
>In Iraq, the Assyrian militia that was fighting Saddam was first disarmed by U.S. forces and then later, as conditions in Iraq deteriorated, the Kurdish Regional Government (KRG) blocked all Assyrian attempts to create local Assyrian forces, even those who were designed to do nothing more than protect soft targets like Assyrian schools, churches and businesses. Finally, in 2011 forward, the Kurds forcibly disarmed even average Assyrian citizens (and Yezidis as well) throughout the Nineveh Plain and Sinjar, leaving them incapable of defending themselves.
>Once disarmed, the Assyrians and Yezidis were abandoned by the Kurdish Peshmerga as ISIS stormed across northern Iraq. The KRG's program of forced disarmament and failure to defend Assyrians and Yezidis, even women and children, has been extensively documented by a number of groups.

your anarcho beliefs are part of criticism which is degenerate and where communism comes from. If you don't like our world leadership, either implement a better one or shut the fuck up.

Kurdistán has never been a thing though

Occupiers? Mountainroach nomads that never created a nation can fuck off.

shit sorry sri lanka bro
>an-cap
i agree with libertarian-ism 90% but AN-CAP is delusional idealism
even fucking ayn rand realized you needed a basic state to maintain law and order

>i agree with libertarian-ism 90%
Go to Somalia

HAALP HAAALP US UN EBIL RUZZIA SUPPORTED MILITIAZZ ARE REKTING UZZ!!!
The absolute state of the revolution, I swear.
Also, goooooood morning, crew!
>youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U

>tfw you jogg in the morning and you have mighty fine bae booty in front of your sight, so you are adjusting your tempo to the view, and thanks to that you can run through entire route without gettting winded. Thanks bae!

my anarcho beliefs are degenerate and where communism comes from? Anarcho Capitalism is where communism comes from? Am i missing something?

Hez Girlls are the Best 2D Waifu on the Sup Forums

>The Leb Army finds IEDs among "refugees"
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/884674133832998912
>FSA/Sunni propagandists cries about "muh refugees" and s*nni genocide
twitter.com/RLObserver/status/884568901908082689
Like clockwork.

>Bae
Stahp using nigger words.

>Good morning lawgoy

>your anarcho beliefs (((are part of criticism))) which is degenerate and where communism comes from.
If you were able to understand the point, you probably would have quoted it. Therefore I'm going to give up right now.

>not a statist
You will learn to like the boot. You will end up worshiping and licking the boot, begging it to opress you more. What is even more likely, you will end up working for the gov and becoming the one doing the opression.

Boot is love, boot is life.

they are even worse. a discussion i saw on reddit (inb4 go back). some kurd was kurdposting, bashing turkey, praising rojava. somebody asked if turkey is so bad why dont syrian kurds leave turkey and go back to rojava. later turn out to be he is one of them, a syrian kurd living in turkey, getting gibs, studying in a turkish university for free and keep posting how turkey is oppressing based kurds, genociding them bla bla.

Ayn rand was a hypocritical retard who believed in stupid side shit
However Id say I'm about 50-50 on whether I'm libertarian or an-cap, its a question of whether its possible to keep a state small from growing which I don't think Is possible but obviously have doubts about whether complete statelessness is possible

>he thinks libertarianism is anarchy
wow the cocaine is really fucking you up lad

>go to somalia
thats anarchism
ive got no problem with the goverment maintaining law and order preventing crime fraud etc
i just dislike goverment interference when it gets to an irrational level where your banning benign things and arbitrarily restricting people for "muh greater good" and "muh ideological reasons"

ALI ALI ANIME

are you trying to say anarcho beliefs are related to critical theory? just speak without esoteric nonsense you nigger

turks entered anotolia 10 centuries ago, not yesterday. its our homeland too.

I wish I wasn't surprised Croatia

You forgot to mention what Turkey wants.

Why does she have nipples on her shoulders?

this is what US scientist wants

Somalia has always been called an example of lolbertarianism

ok I spell it out
Ancap is revolutionary thought from the same tree as enlightnenment, protestantism, athiesm, and later commie, feminist, anti-imperialist, and gay. You should not advocate for its use in society.

>LONG LIVE TO THE HEZZ GIRLS!

this is what FSA wants

Is it That time?

no it really isnt...
a good example of a libertarian society would be something like hong kong (pre handover)
along with other good examples like pinochets chile

>Assassination of ISF captain and 3 other soldiers in al-Tahrir neigborhood, Mosul (liberated last year) has been reported by IS.

Modern Turks are the nativs of anatolia
Original turks have being completely being assimilated
As a meme dude
somalia is a Anarchy
Yes its time lad

not enough DFC hez here

>Is it That time?

Yeah, bro!

Sorry, but i don't really know too much about this libertarian crap