Donald Trump is the fucking president

Everytime I think about it I get a smirk on my face.

Historians will debate this for centuries.

Absolutely golden.

Perfect President at the perfect time.

Haha same :D

Putin thanks you for your service

Do you really think he is perfect for the time? Seems the rest of the world disagrees.

I'll freely admit I voted for him, but not because I thought he'd solve any problems. I just wanted to see the chaos in DC and the press. Tadaa...chaos in DC and the press

>caring what 3rd world Muslim sympathizers think of our wonderful President

Memed into office. Simply amazing. We all did it.

>Seems the rest of the world disagrees
>rest of the world
The ones getting raped, pillaged, and invaded? Or the ones that are starving?
I wouldn't agree with them, either.

It's fucking magic. This nigger literally got meme'd in to the oval office. To think that all of this started with gamergate.

>rest of the world
>only politicians who don't give a fuck about their own people
We're moving on without them. Stop being a sheep, faggot.

The fucker is winning like crazy

caring about the rest of the world is why our society has degenerated so much, pablito

I mean I would rather have Hitler right now, but Trump's OK I guess

shill shoo shoo

>implying we care what the rest of the world thinks

>the rest of the world
Just talking heads

Stop posting furry shit in my board you fucking degenerate piece of shit.

You know what. Sup Forums needs to fucking find it's center. The board is at it's most inefficient when it actually takes itself seriously and attempts serious political discussion. At these times, it's nothing more than a fragmented, self contradicting hodgepodge of autists, trolls and kikes.

Sup Forums needs to commit to it's own memes. If you praise Kek, then promote chaos. The "meme war" was one of the most chaotic times in recent memory, and shit got done.

Sup Forums needs to commit to wrecking shit.

I'm part of the rest of the world and I think Donald Trump is a fucking hero. I actually want to visit the USA now, because of him. He has given me hope that the west still has a chance to survive.

perhaps an Aryan mink will lighten you up

I said this to an American girl once, only leftist Americans (and ones that follow MSM) think that the rest of the world doesn't like Trump. We fucking love him. Election night was one of the best things, it was around 7 am when Trump gave his elect speech after Hilary conceded. Me and my family watched it and high-fived. My dad was almost late for work cuz he wanted to finish watching the speech. I personally stayed up all night following the results and watching the states flip, along with other European friends over Skype and Discord.

Only the elitists you hear about on the news don't like Trump. Don't listen to the MSM and chat with some non-Americans instead.