Game Of Tyrones General /gotg/ - Run Nate Run #9 Edition

The life and times of street poet and intellectual Nate Carlittoo.

Police Scanner: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2344/web

Previoius: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/133194234

-Make nigger and thicc girl and orthodox jew sockpuppets
-Instigate individual Thug vs Thug
-Instigate Gang vs Gang
-Instigate drama -- ie get niggers to beat up their coalburner gf
-Catfish for information
-Find out about nig parties and have rivals or police visit
-Explore and expose your local gangs' social media scene
-Enjoy the finest of coalburner schadenfreude and nigger hate
-Electronic gentrification
-Stirring the pot in any funny way
-Request swarming assistance when you strike goldteefs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPp4qb-phrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

,first

this isnt funny and you're going to get real people hurt

What's the new happening on dispatch? I'm supposed to be working I can't listen in

that would make it funnier.

Wait, so kid posted to fb nothin happened..

You're the one who started this shit, dad.

I hope the police shoot them all

>Niggers
>People
Pick one

they're encircling the nogs in a residential area with a few units it sounds like. will likely close in on a vice.

Well, technically Jequan started it, but still.

The fucking nig-nog posted a photo pointing a gun at a LEO all we did was try and see that they get him off the street before he shoots someone

The other day, I saw a black man walking down the street with a large flat-screen television in his arms. I thought, "Oh shoot, that looks like mine." But then I realized it couldn't be mine -- Mine was at home shining my shoes.

>Previoius: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/133194234
First day?

>on foot in north side of parameter
>they're closing in on another right now
>mfw

its dead quiet

Cheers

*Perimeter

>Previoius: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/133194234

god dammit I am a confirmed nigger

whoever's making the threads needs to post a greentext of context or anons just coming on will be confused.

Rolling for dead nigger

background music: youtube.com/watch?v=FPp4qb-phrA

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

that's the point

someone else take it over I have to go and can't make anymore

SOMEONE ELSE TAKE IT OVER I HAVE TO GO AND CAN'T MAKE ANYMORE

This is the half jew half nog in question. As you can see he seems like an upstanding member of society that dindu nuffin

>working it out in the backyard
WDHMBT

Well shit guys. It looks like Nate is just sitting at home on fb. This was 5 minutes ago...

Welcome to the internet, dipshit.

Is today your first day here?

i would but i'm on a netbook with my desktop rig packed up for a trip

Does anyone have his home address?

>> reddit

nog is at home guys...

Actually, fuck it. I'll do it

fak. round 2 or I'm calling it a night

Did he take this photo in a restroom at a Motel 6 crack den?

Good eye

wtf hes 5.1 at most lol

He's wearing 2 handkerchiefs and 3 pairs of underwear

I fucking knew nothing happened.

We need some SWAT action right now.

Somebody needs to call in a hostage situation or some kind of serious gun crime on this nigger. And when you call 911 make sure you nig it up so it sounds realistic.

"YO DIS MOTHAFUCKA NATE GON SHOOT MAD NIGGAS UP HERE YO GET THE COPS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW 3950 HARTFORD ROAD HE POINTIN THE GUN AT HIS MOMMA YO NATE DON DO IT NIGGA..."

That's what we need right now.

Probably didn't help, people telling him what was going on with /pol on fb

vocaroo that shit too

Must shit himself often

The nogs started doing the multiple underwear thing because in prison they do it to keep from getting raped.

That's also how the saggy pants started (in prison no belts so everyone's pants sag) and the shoes with no laces (they take your laces when you get arrested).

Nigger culture is entirely based on prison culture.

and probably 6 pairs of socks all at different heights up his leg to expose dem fire jordan logos

I'm stealing this

nigga you gay

kek

Maybe if we'd set up a meet some where closer to the police station they'd of been on him faster

"People"

>subject shining flashlight into window

Homie nate lookin for more pairs of underwear

Holy fuck.

thanks bruh

Nig yojimbo this is some funny shit.

Sheeeeit that was nice

I don't know if Bonbro is itt, but this has been most enjoyable. It's a pity Wee Willy Winky hasn't been shot yet, but the nights young

Any news niggers? I remember a polack reporting him to a local police station and they said they were on it. Anythin new? Bring me up to speed with a quick rundown

"she is going to kill him"

go to his facebook

So these threads are basically about accelerating natural selection? Interesting.

He went home. Someone suggested calling in a hostage situation.

>[current year]
>kikebook

nigger what?

Check'd

So i suppose nothing serious have been done

Probably tomorrow. They WILL do something though, there's a hard case against him.

Well, earlier it came out that someone tipped him off about the /pol op

kys

They're probably waiting to go get him in daylight. Safer and won't lose him. They know he is an idiot who would run and shoot

Ok which one of you posted the picture of chimps on his kikebook page?

Wish no one would have fucked around on his fb. probably ruined any chances of this working tonight

Look, I'll take you seriously for a second. Sup Forums has been fucking with people for YEARS. Everyone knows that's what Sup Forums, and the internet in general, does. You cannot live in a first world country anymore without hearing "Don't Believe Everything You Hear On the Internet" at least one time, and anyone who's browsed for more than a month can tell you that you shouldn't take anything seriously. So, if this retarded nigger is willing to start a gang war against a non-existant Jewish cabal and get himself arrested or shot, then that's really his fucking fault. It's less like we're hacking his brain and making him do shit and more like we're talking shit on the subway and he pulls out a gun and starts randomly firing into a crowd. Who deserves to go to prison in that situation?

115 capital, suspect running with a gun!!!

Niggas gonna nig...

> niggers
> people

Thanks lads

kys

kys

kys

>locaton shy

Double kys

no u

Y you mean his ghost got hacked GITS style?
The fuck timeline is the?

you are like baby, watch this

amerilard

threads dying we need to bump

>a fucking leaf

it figures. It's always either a leaf or a poo-in-loo

So glad my president has NUTS

malaka

pousti

Carlito: I'm reloaded! Okay? Come on in here, you motherfuckers! Come on, I'm waitin' for ya! What, you ain't comin' in? Okay, I'm comin' out! Oh, you up against me now, motherfuckers! I'm gonna blow your fuckin' brains out! You think you're big time? You gonna fuckin' die big time! You ready? HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Τι ειπες για μενα kαριολαkι; Αν θες να ξερεις αποφοιτησα πρωτος στην ταξη μου στα ΟΥΚ kαι εχω συμμετασχει σε πολλες μυστιkες επιχειρησεις kατα της Αλ' Κάιντα, kαι εχω πανω απο 300 επιβεβαιωμενους φονους. Ειμαι εkπαιδευμενος στον πολεμο γοριλλα kαι θεωρουμαι ο kαλυτερος ελευθερος σkοπευτης σε ολο τον Ελληνιkο στρατο. Για εμενα δεν εισαι τιποτα παρα μονο ενας αkομα στοχος. Θα σβησω τον αξιολυπητο εαυτουλη σου απο προσωπου γης με αkριβεια την οποια δεν εχει δει kανεις στον πλανητη αυτο, προσεξε τα λογια μου. Νομιζεις οτι μπορεις να τη γλιτωσεις λεγοντας μου τα αυτα τα πραγματα απο το διαδιkτυο; Ξανασkεψου το, μαλαkα. Οσο σου γραφω επιkοινωνω με το μυστιkο μου διkτυο απο kατασkοπους σε ολη την Ελλαδα kαι η IP σου εντοπιζεται αυτη τη στιγμη, γι' αυτο

*blocks your raid*

which one of you is meming Randy Stair??
niiiiiiiiiiiice, keep it up

sure hope nothing bad happens to this nice fella

Χαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχα η kόπυ πάστα στα ελληνιkά. Ωραίος. Πάρε εδώ μια σπάνια kαλλιτεχνιkή απόδοση. Τι λέει ο Κιναδάς;

This fucking thread holy shit

Carlito: Adiós, counselor.There is a line you cross, you don't never come back from. Point of no return.That's means I am going along for the ride. The whole ride. All the way to the end of the line, wherever that is.

ching chong

什麼他媽的你他媽的剛才說我,你這小婊子?我會讓你知道我畢業了我班的頂部的海豹突擊隊,我已經參與了許多秘密襲擊的基地組織,和我有超過300證實殺死。我在訓練的大猩猩戰,我在整個美國軍隊的最高狙擊手。你是我什麼都不是,但只是一個目標。我會消滅你他媽的精度喜歡哪一個從未見過在這個地球上,記住我的話他媽的。你以為你可以逃脫說狗屎我在互聯網上?再想想,笨蛋。在我們發言,我聯繫我的秘密橫跨美國間諜網絡和IP被追踪作為現在讓您風暴,蛆更好的準備。這抹了你打電話