So I'm gay, yet I hate gay pride, for some reason this confuses people...

so I'm gay, yet I hate gay pride, for some reason this confuses people. I just hate them cause we don't deserve special right a above anyone else, any of y'all feel the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-drag-queen-8-makes-a-splash-in-lgbtq-community
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3945648/Virtuous-pedophile-admits-attracted-children-never-abused-trying-encourage-situation-come-forward.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ilcRS5eUpwk
web.archive.org/web/20170711084909/http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/brooklyn-fink-ubc-pride-flag-1.3553719
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

I'm straight and I agree! Now, step over here into this shower, it's time to clean off for a second, I'm sue you've had a long day. Just relax and it'll all be over soon, friend.

>gay but don't identify with 'gay propaganda'

dood, nobody cares .. if you fly the flag or not just be yourself (or be a gaybot) whatever.

just don't try to make me accept it

thanks m8 but why is no water coming out?

>implying gay rights is not a political issue in today world
you are my favorite type of gay. you want equal treatment not special treatment, giving special treatment is just the bigotry of low expectations.

It takes a while, just close your eyes and wait.

yis

>>implying gay rights is not a political issue in today world
It's not
It's a done deal
Get over yourselves
You can't claim special victim status anymore
Go blog somewhere else

kek

I like you. Just don't try to pull that penis inspection day crap on me again

>>>Implying gay rights is not a political issue in today world
gay rights are still disputed and likely should be because many people want special privileges or demand that we except them
if you cant see how gay issues effect our political system then you is blind
also read the second half of my post you replied to although it does seem like im giving praise to someone just because they are gay i agree with the persons statement about not liking gay pride.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

OP is a faggot.

Sorry, had to.

You're perfectly within your rights, if anyone questions you about it, just tell them the truth. You don't need to belong to their (((community))) if you don't want to.

>you want equal treatment
Sodomites do not deserve equal treatment.

All homosexuals either become depressed and kill themselves OR get AIDS from their sodomy. It's natures way of telling them they shouldn't exist. Do the world a favour and kill yourself, one less gay is always better. No one cares if you hate gay pride, you're still gay. At least keep it to yourself. You'd fit right in with the alt-right pseudo-natsoc edgelords here though.

Morgan freeman doesn't like black history month either because it's actually demeaning.
Gay pride is even worse than black history month, because it's not even worth discussing.

It's demeaning because it implies you are inferior and need special treatment.
It's like how you would treat a retard who entered the talent show. Everyone would clap ant talk about what a great job they did, even if they fucking sucked.

Most value convenient lies over the uncomfortable truth. I value truth above all else which is a trait that is being selectively bred out of people.
Globalists are treating us as animals they can domesticate by selecting desirable traits such as lack of self sufficiency, cowardice, lack of critical thinking skills.
They are trying to push shit like telling trans people they don't have to tell people they are dating what they are, or that they can call people who refuse to date them "transphobic".
Same as calling people who stand against terrorism "islamophobic".

I don't walk around waving a flag and telling people my sexual preferences because it's none of their business.
I think it's endgame is to confuse young children and promote higher odds that normally straight children will choose to become gay.
It's only popular because it panders to people who crave attention and constantly seek approval.

>don't deserve special rights
What about pride says "special rights" to you?
>"dur i'm irish but I hate st patricks day like c'mon you guys irish people aren't better or more important than anyone else"
Its just a time to celebrate the civil rights history, user. For everybody to show up once a year as a reminder of how many of us there are and what people have sacrificed for such a thing to be possible.

Nobody is forcing straight people to participate or acknowledge it.

ya got me there, guess you win this round.

Understandable. I can see where you're coming from, equal rights not special entitled rights because hahahah I'm lgbt

I agree strongly. I grew up in SF I've had a lot of gay friends in my life. I really didn't care about their sex life.

Then around 2007 that all changed with the fag rights shit. It went from something private you only talked about with close friends, like most aspects of a sex life, to dry humping in the street because marriage.

Even my fag friends were like what the fuck.

It made me mildly homophobic

Everyone is special.
We should celebrate everyone.

Here is your existence trophy for existing.
Here is your favorite color trophy for having a favorite trophy.
Here is your sexual orientation trophy for having or not having a sexual orientation.

People are all super special, and we need to celebrate that but only if they are gay.
If they are straight they are privileged and can shut the fuck up about how great they are and they can fuck off from our gay only parades.

>if you cant see how gay issues effect our political system then you is blind
There are more left handed people than gay people
Where is the concern for their issues?

>so I'm gay

If you're looking for acceptance go with your mother, we do not accept degenerates.

so you say you want to keep it low key, but then anounce to all of the internet that you are gay? very

>So I'm gay but I'm not THAT kinda gay, you see I'm the NORMAL kinda gay. I don't go prancing around the streets, no. I stay at home drinking beer with my straight buddies. We're sooooo normal together :) We have bears, hairy legs, we talk about sports, complain about niggers and women haha. I'm just like you guys, except that I like cock lol :) Fuck the LGBTQ queers amirite? XD

You /polgbt/ conservagays deserve aids and donkey rape.

it doesn't matter just don't influence policy to give you special rights.

I still don't know why the T is in LGBT.

I'm genuinely fine with the other 3 letters - doesn't bother me at all, but trannies are just fucking degenerate.

>can't celebrate straight people
SOCIETY AND CULTURE AS A WHOLE ARE ALREADY CENTERED AROUND YOU. The entire sexual paradigm of civilization itself is already a celebration of heterosexuality. Do you need or even WANT more validation than that? Want a random straight sex parade? Go to fucking mardi gras or something.
I swear to god straight people are so fucking blind about this shit some times. Nobody had to fight for the right to be heterosexual, or to join the military or to get married as a heterosexual.
You're the dominant paradigm and always will be so why are you so put upon by letting the gays organize some celebrations.

Society and culture?
I think you mean the universe. You wouldn't exist without a man and a woman having sex and don't you forget that.

Where is autism pride month?
Where is mental retardation pride month?
Where is handicapped pride month?

Oh, we don't host pride events for other groups? Interesting fact around 1% of the world population is autistic. About 1% of the world population is gay. Does the world also revolve around other mental illnesses too?

Being gay is either a personal preference or a disorder, neither of which deserve a parade.

I'm not gay I just enjoy butt play and fantasize about thick cock

Im not forgetting anything user. Im not attacking heterosexuality.
Autistics and the handicapped haven't tried to throw any parades and I doubt you'd have the balls to stop them if they tried. Nobody tries to stop the autistic or handicapped from living their lives. They are only limited by their capacity.
>about 1% of the world population is gay
about 4% user
>being gay either a personal preference or a disorder
Blah blah more ignorant drivel. Have some nuance, user.
>gays don't deserve a parade
Gays could give less of a shit what you think they deserve. We throw ourselves a parade to celebration our victories over morons like you.

It drives me up the fucking wall that they keep adding letters to it. Having T's in there is bad enough, now they are trying to add P(edos) to the list. Fuck that.

I'm bi and people are usually shocked to find out because I don't stick my sexuality into every conversation about me because it doesn't fucking matter any more than whether my belly button sticks in or out and I don't fit the stupid Hollywood stereotypes.

Gays are just a group of people who are easy to exploit by the left. That's why your sexuality is so political.

>now they are trying to add P
No, they're not user. Why are you trolling yourself this way.

no one cares faggot

Homosexuals are a marginalized group. They are not in a position of power and therefore can have "gay pride."
It's like how minorities can't be racist. Hence how "white pride" is looked down upon. Because whties are in a position of power.

op is a faggot

>ignorant drivel
Are you claiming homosexuality is anything more than personal preference or a disorder? What else is it?
You are clearly mentally ill if you call facts ignorant drivel.

Yes I'm well aware globalists have a campaign on degeneracy and as such you get an inflation by all the confused and rebelling teens jumping on the bandwagon.
Your endgame is being as a weapon by globalists to aid in the destruction of the free world as we know it so that order may be restructured and then you will be tossed like away or disposed of like the garbage you are.

If you don't think they are trying to force their way into it, you are either ignorant about it or lying to yourself. There are more and more articles about "pedo-acceptance" all the time. Dark times a-coming.

>they are trying to add pedos to the list
no, user
>pedos are trying to add themselves to the list
Maybe they will try, but nobody is having it. I understand your slippery slope concerns, but people have been saying "whats next, pedophilia and bestiality?!' since the fucking 60s and its just not going to happen.
Gay people do not associate themselves with pedophiles any more than straight people do. They will never be part of the 'queer' community. If there's some sort of pedo acceptance movement, it won't be queer-related.

>foaming at the mouth about a globalist conspiracy campaign about the destruction of the free world
Just kill yourself and get it over with user. I would honestly point you to some modern science about how being gay isn't a choice and how the rates of homosexuality level out in the general population no matter how 'popular' it becomes but you're just going to give yourself an aneurysm either way. Hold your breath and bang your head against the wall a few times and maybe you'll get it over with sooner.

If being gay is not a choice, then it's a disorder.

You are clearly a deeply disturbed individual. I can't help but think that you are gay for the same reason you are screwed up and promote other to suicide. You clearly do have a mental illness.

Dude, I don't think you understand how bad it has already gotten. If you had asked me three years ago, I would have the same reaction you are giving me right now. "That's too insane to happen!".

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-drag-queen-8-makes-a-splash-in-lgbtq-community
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3945648/Virtuous-pedophile-admits-attracted-children-never-abused-trying-encourage-situation-come-forward.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ilcRS5eUpwk

>its a disorder because its not the way I think people should work.
Great opinion you've got there user, shame if somebody ignored it.

>a kid in drag
How is this pedophilia, user?
Its weird, sure and I find it tasteless but so is the child beauty pageant nonsense you straight people have been putting on for decades already.
>virtuous pedo movement
How is this gay related, user?? Like i understand that this is a concern but these people at least admit that pedophilia as an act is morally wrong.

web.archive.org/web/20170711084909/http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/brooklyn-fink-ubc-pride-flag-1.3553719

Serius question, do you feel opressed by society user?

You claimed yourself 4% of the population.
That already proves being gay is not normal.

It is by definition a disorder because natural order incentives procreation.
That is not an opinion. That is a fact.

The only objective from sex is reproduction. Gay sex does not fulfill the criteria to complete that objective.
I didn't decide how people should reproduce. You can argue with God, or the universe, or whomever else you wish. You can argue about it the laws of physics themselves.

If you cannot accept that it is a disorder, then you are simply living in denial. No parade is going to change the order of the universe.

First one isn't promoting pedophilia and the second one isn't associated with the lgbt in any way
These people will always exist, they will always try to associate themselves with LGBT but they're told to fuck off because they're comparing the right to love a consensual adult of the same sex to whatever the fuck they think they are
People making movements about this shit isn't the LGBT's fault, people shouldn't stop fighting for their rights just because it might incite awful people to do the same

And I've been disgusted with the "toddlers and tiaras" or whatever it's called ever since I heard that was a thing, too.

I never claimed it was an LGBT-exclusive thing, but sexualizing real children like this (in the article it talks about how their mother does their makeup and all that) is fucking lunacy. I'm sure someone in this thread has a collection of pics of kids in "compromising" situations at pride parades and the like. It's one of the main reasons I dislike those events.

Google LGBTP. Go down the rabbit hole before just brushing it off.

You pretty much nailed it. People can do what they like and I'll tolerate it no problem. But having to celebrate every super special trait is getting old.

I'm also a fag and I hate it. I understand why we are marginalized, because the more we're accepted, the more weird the weirdos have to be. I don't know how else to put this, but it's true.

Some people just wanna be weird, and fucked up. With gay acceptance, they have to become genderfaggots. It makes me so mad. I hate identity shit. Just suck a dick and shut the fuck up.

I would move the gay movement back to 1970 if I could. White birthrates and western society are FAR MORE IMPORTANT than my right to suck a fucking cock.

>biology has intentions
>primates only use sex for reproduction
>disorders are defined that way
Read a book user, jesus christ.
How can you have such an aggressive opinion on subjects you understand so poorly.
Maybe if you pull your head out of your ass long enough to do a minimum of research you might come to understand why homosexual behaviors exist in so many species and why it arises in human populations.

So you're saying that anyone who doesn't have sex unprotected in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation isn't normal? Are you saying that people who masturbate themselves are degenerates?
Are you saying that being a red-head is a disorder because red heads are 2% of the population?
Even animals have intercourse with the same sex, sex for pleasure is a natural instinct, there are things in your brain that tell you "this feels nice and I want more of it" and they are way stronger than the things that say "I wanna make babies"
If you really wanna go with pseudo science, you could say gay people are a natural occurrence to avoid overpopulation

Someone called it the social pez dispenser, each new thing gets pushed out into being accepted. Then all the other things that were too odd to even see the light of day move one step up, waiting their turn.

Maybe if you stop jamming thing up your ass, you'll understand better.

>google LGBTP
I did, user. I googled it. Its nothing but people like you raising the alarm about a nonexistent movement.

k are you trying to win the based faggot XD medal?

>I'm gay,
>any of y'all feel the same way?
...Nah bro

Actual response, I can get why. The pride parade is degeneracy of the highest order, essentially a street orgy, making normies disgusted if they're not filthy leftists, thus giving you a bad name.
Makes sense.

Sorry for your condition.

>The only objective from sex is reproduction. Gay sex does not fulfill the criteria to complete that objective.

So you never cum in her mouth? Never used any form of contraception?

>get your argument picked apart
>you're just too gay to understand
You really got me user

If I was homosexual, I would hate the gay pride because it would make me look like a retard, only good to show his asshole to the crowd and getting gang banged everyday.

Being a red head isn't normal. Nothing is out of order with red hair though.
We are animals. Other animals are also not immune to disorders.

What would you call homosexuality if it's not a disorder and it's not a personal choice?
Do you need some PC pandering term because you dislike the term disorder?

Being a midget is also a disorder. It's okay nobody is perfect, but deluding yourself into believing facts are insults is unhealthy.

>I think it's endgame is to confuse young children and promote higher odds that normally straight children will choose to become gay.

I can say from personal experiences that this is correct

Back to the "favorite color argument" again eh?
If I did then it is a personal preference and a personal choice.

So yeah, I agree I don't need a parade for men who cum in girls mouths or whose favorite color is orange. That would be fucking retarded.

>y'all
GO BACK

I sorta understand ya
>gays want to be treated equally
>that means no more gay parades where they have sex and are nude out in public roads

>BUT MUH GAY CULTURE
That shit isn't allowed in "straight" parades, if you're equal then it ain't included in yours

i agree, user

>again
user, is there something you would like to share with the class?

>i should gas myself for being a kike

i concur

Idk bro
I mean sure, it's not the norm but it still feels normal to me
Like just because I'm in the minority doesn't mean I'm wrong
Personal tastes aren't choices, you don't choose to like the color red more than blue, you don't choose to like chocolate more than vanilla, also people whose favorite color is orange never got beaten up for their preference, they never had any less rights than people who like blue, they never got fired, disowned, ridiculed, there is no religion that says liking orange means you'll suffer eternal punishment, but if they did then they'd deserve a parade for still liking orange despite that, for fighting so that people that like orange can marry other people that like orange

>why do you hate me flaunting my degeneracy?
>reeeeEEEEeeeEEe

fucking kys, save us the trouble

>being a midget is a disorder
Midgets are literally physiologically altered and as a result their physical capacities are lowered.
Gay people just have different sexual instincts. Those instincts don't lower their abilities to do anything. It doesn't even stop them from producing children in times of need.
You don't need to call it a disorder because not every irregular behavior or trait is a disorder. You don't need to call it anything besides 'homosexuality'.
You're the one who's trying to add extra labels to justify their views.

>Gay people do not associate themselves with pedophiles

proof? or liar?

Watch your mouth, kid

didn't realize you're a 'i'm gay genetically' even though there's no proof 'person' (i use the term person loosely)

seek professional help, loser. or kys. i don't care.

You are mixing identity and feelings with facts. Don't do that.
This is not a discussion about identity, opinions, or feelings.

Being colorblind is also a disorder.

>'feels'
fucking off yourself so we can lose your drama, faggot

Fag here and I to hate pride its fucking gross. Its a bunch of ugly fucks celebrating a perverse ideology. Daddy Pence save my people!

>implying this isn't evidence of exactly what im talking about
Some moron back in the 60s pulls a milo (says young men want to fuck older men) and the pride march organizers called the cops on him.
It didn't work in the 60s and its not working now.

I'm not going to argue that it's a disorder, but If you don't think your mind is physiological, then that conversation is going nowhere fast.

The day that you're called a bigot for this exact kind of comment is coming, user. you mark my words.

explain chemical castration then, dumbass

>I haven't picked up a science journal in the last decade and im not about to start now
Wow user keep going, really showing me up here
How am i supposed to prove a lack of noteworthy association? Shit works the other way around, user.

no proof noted.. so your just flaming your ass like a typical whore faggot.

noted

Did you just quote the wrong post or did you so horribly misread my comment as to miss the point of it entirely?

I know the perfect cure for your disorder.

Sames.
Why feel the need to tell the world you're Proud™ unless you're in fact ashamed? Also we have literally all the same rights straight people, it's become a gay hookup event now. It's embarrassing.

I also saw a stall of Skittles at my local Tesco recently which were using Pride for marketing purposes. There is not one single gay bar in my area so what the fuck kind of not-so-subtle propaganda is that?

Also do you believe you were born gay, OP?

your 'i'm gay cuz my genes' is wrong
that whole meme has been debunked
gas urself for being a kike propagandist

Harry Hay, THE LITERAL GODFATHER OF THE MODERN LGBT MOVEMENT, was an unabashed member of NAMBLA

Of course, in order to make their homo agenda more palatable to normal humans, the lgbt extremists had to drop their association with outright pedophilia for the time being. But over the next few years or decades, we will see the pedo acceptance come back into the limelight (now that the first part of the LGBT infiltration/subversion of society is completed)

also
>satanic trips

>Gay people just have different sexual instincts. Those instincts don't lower their abilities to do anything. It doesn't even stop them from producing children in times of need

There is a reason that gay people are gay and guess what, it is because they aren't attracted to females ergo wont have sex with them. So you would have to force them to have sex with a female.

Why are you so committed to the slippery slope, user?
Gay acceptance in the west is old hat and Sup Forums has been saying for years that the pedophilia and bestiality are coming right behind it but where are they?

You can make the point that your finer brain structure and chemistry is 'physiological' but complex behavioral patterns aren't referred to that way.
At any rate its still not comparable to a physical disability in any way.

Stop it. You might come to the realization that mass media and events shoving gayness into the faces of the public reaches impressionable children increases their odds of choosing to be gay themselves.

I feel its the same as a birthmark or some sort of athetic flaw, its shouldnt be celebrated but it shouldnt be shunned either

That's called maturity, homo; and biblically speaking, it's the only genuine form of heaven. Shame about those praying homos, from Isiah 1. The high flying homos that charge interest, from Ez 22 are just as bad eg all baby-boomers. Peace, faggot!

I accept that you are gay and have a problem.
A problem that can be solved by high voltage direct current charges. It's therapeutic.

'the pence effect' lol