What chance do I have for getting accepted in the US Army or Marines?

What chance do I have for getting accepted in the US Army or Marines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have a criminal record?

Have a clean criminal record, no major shit on your medical record you dont have to tell them about minor shit, and pass a drug test, blood test, hearing and eye test. Its really long and it takes hours for no good reason

Call a recruiters office for fucks sake. Stop asking on pol.

Do you like to sleep naked?

Depends if you are a soldier material, or if you are 'military nut' because those people are detriment to every unit they are in.
You know them, morons who wear camo and army bags everywhere, waffle about foreign legion, usually lifting nuts, LARP during airsoft trainings etc.

buy a plane ticket to syria and join them

Its not high desu

You need to be at least a permanent resident in the US before you can join any branch. Once youve done that its actually pretty easy, you just join like everyone else does.

I've done some years in the Australian Army as Infantry.

What the fuck is wrong with you? that countr has been at war for 220 years and is pretty much an Israeli mercenary squad.

To fight. Nothing more, nothing less.

gotta make sure your IQ is low enough and make sure your life is going nowhere and you have no other prospects. basically try to be as much of a fucking mental case as possible and as long as you can do 30 pushups you'll be ready to be a welfare leech for the rest of your life.

Blind combat? why not just join isis then...
Both of them want to take down assad.

Unless you are a cripple or a felon you should be fine.

Fuck it. Bombs away user.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs

That's a good way to die

So what, do they actually accept foreigners? This might be my way out of this shit hole.

Yes they do, its actually a good way to get a green card.

This is excellent. I am going to check this out.

Also, It is very rare to actually fail marine boot camp.

Fuck off, we're full

Get out of there friend, i have hope for you.

They will take anyone with an IQ over 60. Hope you make the cut.

I will see if I can get in touch with the embassy/consulate and see how to go about this. At this rate I am going to end up in a combat zone regardless.

Being retarded is the only requirement. Really, the Army takes anyone. If you have half a brain you would either A. not join the military or B. join the chairforce/navy.

>literally killing mudslimes in Iraq and Syria
>"welfare leech"

he does more good than you

Is thyroid issue a no go?

>Americans spreading the "Join the military to move here" meme again

Unless you already hold permission to work in the United States you can not join the military.
The military will not sponsor you for a work visa.

So while technically foreigners can join the military - and use it as a quick way to gain citizenship - it is not practical as you don't have the necessary work permission and you won't get it.