This triggers the Sup Forumstards

Sweden ranked best country in the world for immigrants to live in , Canada second.
Swedish women, prepare for the Big Brown Cock, Here I come.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mcdse/status/858615711144583169?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.friatider.se/mcdonalds-anklagas-f-r-arabisering
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/anita-stevenson-high-levels-cocaine-12652975
m.huffingtonpost.in/the-conversation/is-lynching-the-new-normal-in-india_a_23020920/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

listicles are written by yuppie "reporters" eating lunch in a conference room. they argue, mouths half full, how to rank places none of them have been.

>the countries with the most gibs are the best places to live as an immigrant
no shit

Looks like I will emigrate to Sweden next year.
Indians are still way better than Mudslimes.

Great, we need more immigrants, Swedes are too racist for this world.

Muslims can't even learn English properly, So how are they going to communicate with swedes, maybe teach the swedes Arabic?

>I'm such a raging racist I want refugees to abandon their culture and heritage by learning another language
Wow get a load of this guy
I'm voting Green Party next year again because they advertise in Arabic and value solidarity with all human beings

Woah there, those immigrants are OURS! Do we need to fight you, or will you just accept that it is Canada who is too racist, and needs more diversity?

>Teach the swedes Arabic
Who the hell are "the swedes"? There are no "ethnic swedish people" you fucking nazi

The USA needs universal health care like every other first world country, and to get over its gun obsession. The rest of us look at you and shake our heads at your retarded obstinance.

Wake up, you dumb fucks.

Of course they can speak English

Can.. can I come to sweden?
Chink, no nice education, barely speak engrish, will no rape but can do if ask by a qt swedish girl.

bwahahahahah Sven, your politicians are all fuck up.

We literally don't think about you guys at all.

Kek, Is this real !?

I think the US is great with its less taxes and more freedom.

The best Anglos went and made it.

Only East Asians please, your country seems a bit too brown.

>Here I come.
So you'd leave India? Why? I thought India is awesome, hahahaha.

No it is the racist SD voters who are fucked up

Btw, SVT is the government owned, tax funded TV channel...

Yes, McDonalds replied to him
twitter.com/mcdse/status/858615711144583169?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.friatider.se/mcdonalds-anklagas-f-r-arabisering
>It's an advert sent out in an area with many newcomers. It's in swedish on one side and arabic on the other.

i hope my country is at the bottom of the list. stay the fuck out faggots

>No it is the racist SD voters who are fucked up
And the sun, user. Don't forget that intolerant sun.

Wow that is horrible
We need to fix this by taxing the white population even more

Yes, India still is awesome.
I want to fuck the tall European women atleast once in my life, also I don't have to worry about being accused of rape in Sweden, I will claim I didn't knew she meant no in Swedish language

Wew, Sun is racist and intolerant!

You don't need to rape, they spread their legs willingly

Tell them you thought the armband means green light!

White population is cancer, we need to confiscate their property and throw them all in jail.

oh nooo. that sucks.

They're great for immigrants. Not so much for citizens.

India is a funny country. The only people with an IQ over 80 leave their shitty country and thus India stays forever a homeland for subhuman street shitters drinking from wells infested with dead babies.

No they aren't. At least sandniggers are upfront about their barbaric behaviour, whereas you slimy fuckers are all quite and polite hiding the rapist inside. Ugh

Why do they advertise in arabic? Refugees can vote in sweden?

how do we make ourselves the 11th best so immigrants go to those countries?

good let's push it to 207

We can't, even if we try to be the worst we will still come out on top.

No you have to be a citizen, but we give out citizenship to a lot of them because we want to help people in need

Yellow fever is so annoying, hhhnnngggggh.

You go pakijeet, you got this.

People in need should help themselves.
Now your country is dead.

That is so kind of you, Ingmar. Hope the rest of EU will follow your lead.

Indians have needle dicks.

:)

>big brown cock
>average Indian cock is 3.8 inches, smallest in the world

I don't even care about this thread or if that was the bait but hehelol

bro, you are literally going to become brown in two decades, max

Never have to get a job, can live off gibs in a ghetto with people from your own nation and no need to learn the language. Sounds like paradise to me!

That is where you are wrong.
Let me give you redpill.
Probably less than .1% Indian who leave the country are actually very intelligent. Rest of the emigrants have average to decent intelligence.
If you really think the Indians in US a best of the best, then the joke is on you.

I'm ashamed we aren't lower. I hope one day we can be Moldova tier.

More freeshits = good for immigrants

Remember everyone. In order to create the best opportunities for immigrants to integrate and prosper you must not lower the costs of living. You must not make it favorable to start your own business. You must not encourage companies to hire more employees.

No, you must give the FREESHITS. Tax the living hell out out of your own people and destroy jobs to give free shits to immigrants and then deprive them from seeking jobs because of how they have been destroyed to provide them with the freeshits to begin with.

YUROP LOGIC

Swedish women don't find poor, shitskinned savages attractive. Nobody does.

Why do you think white women aren't flocking to India to find their retched, reeking dreamboats?

sigh, mud people never even want to fuck their own women

>Canada second.
Wait what? I know Canada is cucked, but I'd definitely assume immigrants would want to live in Norway or Switzerland or Germany over Canada?

Hell I've been through a lot of Canada, and it's a nice place, but let's be honest, it's no Norway.

I can vouch for this. It's usually the dumb / most criminal people in the third world who usually migrate.

Countries with freeshits attract dumb and criminal migrants.

Why are americans so obsessed with dicks.
as the poors always dream of money, same way americans always dream of (big) dicks.(no wonder why american women like non white dicks)

Why are Indians so obsessed with streetshitting.
as the poors always dream of toilet, same way indians always dream of (clean) streets.(no wonder why indian women like non brown shit)

> (You)
>I can vouch for this. It's usually the dumb / most criminal people in the third world who usually migrate.
>Countries with freeshits attract dumb and criminal migrants.
This.

So do Westernized Asian women. You'll find out if you get your wish of Asians flooding into Sweden, they become feminized sluts pretty quickly.

feminist*

Sluts yes, not necessarily feminists

Every god damn day Swedes and Germans collectively shit up the continent in the ways we thought yesterday to be impossible.
Where are the serbs when you need them to kick off another WW?

Shitty(no pun intended) conclusion. There's no reason for anyone of intelligence to stay in the shithole of India when they will just end up low-paid labor. This is why your country is in so much ruin. You have nobody of any actual value left in your garbage can of a country.

It is no conclusion mate, it is ground reality.
Sure India has its problems. but in ruins?
Sure mate, In your dreams.

>google Anita Stevenson
>This is the first result
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/anita-stevenson-high-levels-cocaine-12652975

She looks exactly like I imagined from the quote.

enjoy getting murdered by muslims as they take over the country kek

Yeah bruh, tell em about dee twooth, bruh!

>Have you checked those people who end up in low-paid labor? They aren't exactly bright nor they are skilled.

If you got the brains and the skills you can rise up quickly in a third-world country. It's very easy to work and build from the ground up considering the abundance of labor and the super low costs of goods around.

> Actually believing this

Yeah mate, Indians just that much better than everyone else, that their success in America is the less than best.

Which is why India is a rich country oh wait you're mostly dirt poor and shit in the streets.

You don't say

Asians are hive-minded by nature and will adopt behaviors and beliefs of the majority of females in any given place.

No they are submissive and will lean towards what their dick provider thinks. There aren't any Asian female feminists here, most are just a very small group of ugly fat women.

Sure mate.
Muslim Lynchings in India m.huffingtonpost.in/the-conversation/is-lynching-the-new-normal-in-india_a_23020920/
It is you who should be worried about.
Remember Omar Khadr, you americans couldn't do shit about him, you got ultimately cucked by Canada.

Sweden is swarming with fecal matter on the streets nowadays, you'll feel right at home.

Good luck with your future life, until the Swedish state collapses in 5 years.

India is coming to run Stockholm's streets.
And SHIT in em.

Triggered muslim cunts and muslim sympathizers derailing the thread.

The OP's post (too ambivalent to check if it's you senpai sorry) mentioned big dicks so I was like actually you have tiny dicks

check yourself troll ugh

How are you going to find a job if you don't speak Swedish, Shrikant?

The same way as the immigrants.
Rest assured, my Engrish is miles ahead of you.