Can someone explain me why recently there are so many literal literal faggots (lgbt) on Sup Forums and specifically...

Can someone explain me why recently there are so many literal literal faggots (lgbt) on Sup Forums and specifically shitting up religion threads?
As far as I know, fags are undesirable and Sup Forums is against the LGBT mental illness enabler agenda.

I cant explain how they got here either

Religion == cancer.

Sup Forums tolerates differences of opinion as long as they're sane.

Had quite an extended conversation about what I'm pretty sure was a very gay guy about the Jews and what to do about it the other day. Not a faggot, that one.

>Can someone explain me why recently there are so many literal literal faggots
Because the people are looking for some sort of discussion that isn't pandering, since society wants to placate them at every turn - they don't actually feel 'comfortable' without some conflict.

>and specifically shitting up religion threads?
Because the root of their problem is conflict with God, and although they express themselves poorly, they are looking for Him.

>As far as I know, fags are undesirable
Yes, homosex is not a positive society feature. It is decidedly negative
>and Sup Forums is against the LGBT mental illness enabler agenda.
Correct... which is why we explain plainly to faggots, dykes, queers, and train wrecks they are ill and in desperate need of help.

Oh how Russia has fallen.

Religion is a is vital to civilized societies. Keeps people in check, Inspires people to strive for something greater than themselves and reminds us of how small we are in the grand scheme of things.

>Can someone explain me why recently there are so many literal literal faggots (lgbt) on Sup Forums and specifically shitting up religion threads?
>As far as I know, fags are undesirable and Sup Forums is against the LGBT mental illness enabler agenda.
> (OP)
>>Can someone explain me why recently there are so many literal literal faggots
>Because the people are looking for some sort of discussion that isn't pandering, since society wants to placate them at every turn - they don't actually feel 'comfortable' without some conflict.
>>and specifically shitting up religion threads?
>Because the root of their problem is conflict with God, and although they express themselves poorly, they are looking for Him.
>>As far as I know, fags are undesirable
>Yes, homosex is not a positive society feature. It is decidedly negative
>>and Sup Forums is against the LGBT mental illness enabler agenda.
>Correct... which is why we explain plainly to faggots, dykes, queers, and train wrecks they are ill and in desperate need of help.
>
>Oh how Russia has fallen.
>Religion is a is vital to civilized societies. Keeps people in check, Inspires people to strive for something greater than themselves and reminds us of how small we are in the grand scheme of things.

The whole homosex question is a useless wedge issue that caused Common Filth to purity spiral into literal madness.

Better question: Can somebody explain to me what religion threads are doing off /lit/, /his/, Sup Forums, or /x/?

Complaining about your echo chamber getting disturbed when it's on the wrong board in the first place is fucking retarded.

Those boards suck and it's been a mainstay of Sup Forums for a long time.

I don't understand why these sick sinners have a flag on our board.

Pray for judgement day daily.

>mainstay
No. That shit started becoming pronounced in like 2014.

Correct. I'm sorry dude but this is 2017.

Apparently communism is better since it has fedoras.
>captcha has a fedora
kek

that's where you're wrong.

Reverse raids LOL
They think they'll change people's minds by showering them with their feelings-focused propaganda and then they're astonished it doesn't work on people using logic

What the fuck third world country flag is that

And Sup Forums started in 2011.

A religiousfag threads aren't even remotely close to oldfag status by Sup Forums's standards.

Also that a cancer is pronounced is all the more reason to surgically remove it or at the very least poison it from the inside with some chemo.

Whether it's bans or gays, I don't see the problem.

>That shit started becoming pronounced in like 2014.
Found the newshit.
Sup Forums has had religion threads since day 1 (mosly Christian).

Are you trying to say I'm a 2011-level newfag?

When they aren't LARPers it's nice they're outting themselves so you know to ignore them, similar to commies.

>becoming pronounced
Fuck's sake, Sup Forums has had quest threads before too. That doesn't make them a mainstay.

>explain you
ill beat the shit out of some one?

>hurr well you proved me wrong on x, but x is not really y.
Kill yourself fedorashitter, this is why nobody likes obnoxious atheists outside Reddit.

I'm a devout Christian.

I just believe in a time and place for everything, like a nonasshole.

Which is weird, because on most shit I'm an asshole.

i do it just to fuck with you.
righteous salt is better than normal salt.

Go kiss yourself fast and hard at 100mph all over the pavement you filthy, fedora tipping, mentally ill, queer faggot, pedophile.

>not having kekistan,tree hugger, lgbt and UN flag filtered