Hey guys, longtime lurker first time poster here

Hey guys, longtime lurker first time poster here.

I'll keep this post short and simple. A Freemason found out I was fooling around with his wife. He has all my information and is fucking pissed. Give it to me straight, how fucked am I?

Can't post personal details for obvious reasons.

There's far worse gangs to upset, Freemasonry is just a drinking club nowadays. He'll probably whine about you at their next meetup and that will be that.

Five million brothers in every station of life who undertook a promise to defend each other covering every nation except Saudi Arabia and North Korea.
Good luck, old boy.

Why you fooling around with someone's wife fool. You should recognize that women are weak and have some self control, if only for the sake of your fellow male brethren.

no excuses, I was just horny. I know I'm a terrible person for it and I deserve whatever consequences come my way.
this is what I'm hoping
this is what I'm afraid of

Hes already doin some ancient black magic shit, you are fucked up op

F

Low-ranking member, you're fine.
High-ranking member, you're in a battle.

to be honest, I was feeling a bit nauseous and light headed today and was paranoid he poisoned me

Masons are nothing these days, they literally beg for members

Went to shit when they let nigs and coloureds in

There are a lot of alchemists as members. Wouldn't be surprised. But there are just also tonnes of cops and soldiers too, as well as lawyers and judges, so there are other methods.

>they literally beg for members
Not allowed to ask anyone to join.
>Went to shit when they let nigs and coloureds in
It's segregated. Prince Hall lodges are entirely separate.

He's low ranking, but has a high ranking father and grandfather part of his lodge.

if he does kill should I leave a note somewhere for investigators?

No such thing as high or low "rank."

Nah, i'm sure they can make one for you. But they wouldn't kill, anyway. A single punishment is less effective.

what do you think they will do?

You don't sound like a guy that fucks someone's waifu. Grow some fucking balls. A cuck won't dox a bull because he's ashamed and should be.

You're best defense is convert to Judaism and become a Rabbi

Just trying to scare myself a bit I guess. The guy is taking it out on his wife more than me. I didn't know he was a Freemason at the time I fucked her, so I've just been pretty spooked since finding out.

Wouldn't help. Knights Templar and all the chivalric bros don't care for juden.

A brother's lawful secrets are to be kept as ones own.

>The guy is taking it out on his wife more than me.
And the best way to punish her is to make you suffer.

But you can shame them with muh holocaust card

Well I guess letting your sandbox buddies laugh at you makes sense if you are cuck enough to get cucked in the first place. These retards are afraid of god so not a single rational man should be afraid of them. I would bang the waifu again and call the cops when he beats her up.

2hardcore4me, internet warrior.

Sage.

Only very high degree free masons are a danger.
Low lvl free masons are faggots.

I have tried my luck. Most of the times you just get a text saying "27 of my buddies are searching for you, hide faggot". The worst thing that has happened was getting a glass thrown at me in the local watering hole. I have also been on the bf side of events and not claiming to be a better man, that's eventually going to happen when hanging out with girls like these..