These are Swiss gun laws. Some of the laxest in the world. Better than states like CA, NY, and etc...

These are Swiss gun laws. Some of the laxest in the world. Better than states like CA, NY, and etc. Lower homicide rates than all the leftist gun-banning EU shitholes surrounding it. Rates that are nearly the same as Japan's.

How is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/29/czech-parliaments-lower-house-passes-right-of-citizens-to-keep-and-bear-arms-to-participate-in-the-security-of-the-czech-republic/
archive.is/xxcml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitskin trash that leftists suck the cocks of are banned from owning guns there

not kidding. trash like turks, libyans, tunisians, sri lankans, etc are banned from owning guns

A strong nationalist culture that does not request, but _demands_ that you integrate with their society.

no niggers and spics

zero nigs

There was just one beside me in the train with his toddler and his waifu. I guess eritrean and they stank like animals.

Until they get Swiss citizenship. Then they buy guns for the whole family and relatives.

I hope you keep track of the current changes regarding gun laws. They will lower Switzerland to CA/NY level, if not beyond.

And if you're the guy posting that shitty image over and over on Sup Forums, then please consider adding also information regarding the situation of carrying guns.

You know how user

They're banned under federal laws though. Even if they are citizens

They have a really healthy gun culture. They enjoy shooting but they respect the gun
Americans also love guns but they don't respect them. I have never seen a swiss guy hold a gun sideways as a joke.

Could you explain further? Are they banned because of their race/religion, or is it that only people born citizens and not those who later become citizens can own then?

>They're banned under federal laws though. Even if they are citizens

Nope you are telling lies on the internet again..

Don't you have any shame?

>How is this possible?
No niggers.

Nope. They can. I know serbs, also known as the 'new Swiss', that buy plenty of guns.
Naturalized people from these 'barred' countries even serve in the Army. Quite often you encounter a SriLanki dark-skinned guy in uniform, or you read a slavic name on the soldier's name-tag.

Few years ago, a Kosovo guy (naturalized Swiss) shot a few people at his (former) workplace with his legally bought and owned gun.

>Americans also love guns but they don't respect them.
Where do you get this idea? The vast majority of gun crime in America is perpetrated by ghetto niggers, not legal gun owners. For every one retard who leaves his gun out for a kid to blow his own face off, there are hundreds of gun responsible gun owners who would never dream of being so irresponsible.

will swiss reject the eu faggotry when it comes to tightening gun laws like the czechs?

They should be banned

Considering they are not part of the EU I doubt they give a fuck.

We're a good-goy-member in the Schengen area. So the EU regulations will affect us as well.

And as far as it looks, our government will spergishly implement those dictates in our national laws as they come from the EU. There might be some exceptions for the Military/Police and soldiers that finished their service and can keep their rifle.

The gunlaws have changed already twice in the past two decade, in order to be compatible with the Schengen treaty.

The amount of rednecks I've seen aimlessly firing in the air is astounding, and for no particular reason at all. Americans treat guns as if they were toys, and this includes niggers as well. They may love their guns, but it's difficult to say that they would treat it with respect and responsibility.

Honestly the last change doesn't even make sense to me.
It was essentially voted by the brits but they are leaving.

Fuck them if they don't want guns. I know the EU needs to crash but in the meantime while the brits are out I hope our gun laws improve a little.

It's the lack of proper training. Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with conscription

they're in schengen so they need to comply

I wish swiss will maintain their laws and hold a referendum to stop this leftist madness

Better leave the schengen if they force the new laws on us.

nigger, we are losing this right as we speak unless the people grow some balls.

wich the wont. The Eu is willing to go biblical on us if we dare to stray. The would need to repeal Shengen-Dublin agreement and that would put us in a very awkward situation. Obviously the Parliament doesnt have the balls to stand up to the EU but thank God the people have a mechanism to out vote the Federal parliament.

But will the people of Switzerland, in 2017, be willing to go to "war" with the EU over some pistols and rifles? sadly, i doubt it.

Once a final version of the law has been created and approved by the government, it needs 50000 valid signatures within 100 day, in order to go to the ballot.
I think this is doable, but as the 'bilateral treaties' have always been a holy cow by all political parties and also with the voters, it will most likely fail during the national vote.

And besides the current change in gun laws, that draws a bit more attention, Switzerland bases most of their laws on EU laws and regulations. The 'bilateral treaties' are and were always a preparation for a full membership.

Its not about the guns. Its about changing the contract and ignoring our sovereignity

I feel you, desu. :(

>anyone giving two shits about that

people dont even understand the freedom we have anymore.

Everyone beside the GrĂ¼ne and Sp could be convinced to vote for the referendum . Everyone beside those leftists is against the EU and the left is a minority. Just dont marginalize the whole situation as a gun restrictment only. Its the EU interfering with our national laws and even demanding us to comply with them. Thats exactly what we denied them the last decade in multiple votes and we will deny it again.

It's a real mystery.

I am pretty sure the swiss would be insulted if you called them German or french.

Guns don't kill people, Amerifags kill people.

that was uncalled for

the czech republic told the eu to eat a dick

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/29/czech-parliaments-lower-house-passes-right-of-citizens-to-keep-and-bear-arms-to-participate-in-the-security-of-the-czech-republic/

switzerland can do it too

Why not archive?
archive.is/xxcml

don't forget the Italian Swiss

fuck the french cantons. fucking leftist sp voting cocksuckers. they should be expelled from the confederacy

>How is this possible?

homogenous culture, also they don't allow processed foods and other shit that causes retardation like penis pills and shit like that

So you can't open carry in Switzerland?

You're actually right. I love Americans (and the US). But they have serious issues concerning guns. It seems to me like they are somehow sexually attracted to firearms. Of course not all of them...