Breatharian couple haven't eaten for NINE YEARS

what do Sup Forums think about this new breatharian cult ?
‘WE LIVE ON AIR’‘Breatharian’ couple have barely eaten for NINE YEARS and think they only need ‘the universe’s energy’ to live… and she even ditched food for her entire pregnancy

thesun.co.uk/living/3804780/breatharian-couple-have-barely-eaten-for-nine-years-and-think-they-only-need-the-universes-energy-to-live-and-she-even-ditched-food-for-her-entire/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwOX7vOf0_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahlad_Jani
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>/x/

احنا مع السيسى ممكن نفضل من غير اكل 20 سنة

I've lived on yogurt and protein shakes for 7.
Where's my news article?

Oh god not this

youtube.com/watch?v=iwOX7vOf0_s

fuckin lel

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahlad_Jani
>is an Indian sadhu who claims to have lived without food and water since 1940. He says that the goddess Amba sustains
fucking frauds

And here i thought dealing with hunger, gathering food etc was a universal part of the whole experience of living in this corporeal realm.

fucking kidnap them and experiment to see what the fuck is doing on. Its literally the key to solving world hunger. But of course, religionfags never consent to be tested. Its as if they dont want to solve world problems. Really jogs the almonds.

I can easily believe that. What we call 'reality' is illusory and is therefore malleable. Anything is possible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The secret ruling families of this world know the true nature of 'reality', while the masses do not - that it is illusory and therefore malleable. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving including the ground that you walk on and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red, green and blue. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

Jnanadeva is revered for his Bhagavad Gita translation and commentary in the Maharashtrian language. Among several siddhis that established this 13th-century siddha's reputation, the most famous involved a water buffalo. Challenged by the arrogant brahmins of Paithan that he was not qualified to recite the Vedas, Jnanadeva replied "Anyone can recite the Vedas." He placed his hand upon a nearby water buffalo, which proceeded to correctly chant Vedic verses for more than an hour. Not only Jnanadeva but the water buffalo itself was thereafter revered - its samadhi shrine is today a place of pilgrimage.

India doesn't fuck around with this. The military actually took a guy exactly like this and locked him in solitary confinement to prove he was lying, and he almost died.

If Indians could live without eating, then where would they poo?

I believe in the occasional fast myself. No religion or spirituality involved and im not a vegan but it feels right sometimes....but not this extreme.

Your story is probably true, as there are many people in India who pretend that they have awakened their siddhis just so that they can make money from gullible people. Even so, give me a source for your story.

Seems legit.
You should try it OP

you're a fucking idiot

Ad hominems are not an argument.

That wasn't an ad-hom, it was an insult.
You fucking idiot.

That's right, goys. You only need to eat every 9 years!

your longass rambling post wasnt an argument either

Same thing, you fucking idiot.

I never said it was.

Guys, guys take a deep breath to calm down and feed yourselves

Prakamya and Isitva seem pretty OP, they basically just give you all of the other skill trees by default.

I've thought this too. I think prakamya and isitva are higher-level siddhis whereas the size-altering siddhis and weight-altering siddhis are beginner-level siddhis.

Yeah, I already get mahima siddhi on my dick.

John 6:35

Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Only the body needs sustenance, not the spirit.
All food comes from the unmanifested to begin with.

>new

They've been around for decades or longer.

And they've always been a joke. Many of them have died of starvation (more like died of stupidity), and they also are dumb enough to frequently participate in studies/tests to prove their power. How surprising that these studies always show them losing a ton of weight in a controlled environment.

I watched a doc about a group of assholes who claimed they got their nourishment from staring at the early morning sun. One of their gurus claimed to have barely eaten in decades. The fraud was filmed going into a chinese buffet. One of his dipshit followers ended up with permanent damage to his eyes.

They are different m8

There's two types of Breatharian, OP:

1. Degenerate scrotumbags and cunts who don't care if their insane lies get people killed.
2. Dead people who deserve it for not thinking.

bump

They should teach that in afrika, then we dont have to send them food and shiit

So a person responds to your non argument with a non argument and you feel the need to tell him that he didn't use an argument as a reply to your non argument?

Good idea. Teach them that evil whitey is holding them back with the false belief that they need food to survive.

>retarded abo bogans think this is a thing

kek

I read a short story called "the Breatharians" a few years ago that was quite good.

This is as legit as my digiterydoos

So they drink their calories then.

Bullshit.

They'd tell you they were fine if they were 100 pounds and pure skin and bone from starvation. They're delusional, giving them attention is degenerate.

>can live on air
>all thin with no muscle mass
Whats the point in doing that if you aren't capable of doing anything physical with your body?

I see australian shitposting has gone down in quality

these people are fucking lying, I hope they get in shit when some dumb cunt tries the same thing and dies

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil!

The trick is not to get caught eating

I used to scam hippie fags like you when I was in college.

>haven't eaten
>barley eaten

Quick, teach the blacks in africa! Hunger solved!

I sustain myself from memes and shitposts. Haven't eaten anything for 20 years and still get gains in the gym. Doctors hate me! Reply to this post to receive my 6 million step guide for the low price of just 1799.99 dollars!

I heard about those people
a lot of them argue that they don't need to eat, but do so anyway, just because they like it. But they don't need to!
the funny feeling in their guts that goes away when you eat is purely coincidental

Witnessed

search breatharian debunked on YouTube.

>stuck up psychotic bitch thinks she doesn't have to eat
>watch her for four days so she can't
>on verge of dying kek

feel free to let me lock you in my basement to test this at any time

being a poor dane isn't interesting

wow i've never met a person who's literally full of shit

looks legit

Whats the purpose of breathing if theres nothing to oxidize.

I can believe they would eat only 3x a week, but not with that fucking look.
They would look like holocoust survivors with hair and teeth falling out.

That bitch has at lest 2000 calories a day.

>Breatharian

We should encourage liberals to follow it like yoga and that new age bullshit. Atleast if they follow this there might be less of them.

Definitive proof niggers in Africa die voluntarily, not due to lack of food

How many avocado toasts do you consume a year, sir?

I want to punch both of them in the face, but especially him. Goddamn poo

>Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

>anything else as large as you want

>as large as you want

>anything else

... You got any more reading on this dude? Asking for a friend... hheheh

She forgot to mention that she chugs down copious amounts of nigger semen every day

If Indians have magic growing words, then why are they starving to death and have the smallest benis next to east Asians?

fuck off back to /jp/ faggot

that pic's pretty metal

What's the pic? The person's soul leaving their body after doing this dumb shit?

I'm not a hippie nor a new-ager, just someone who knows that siddhis are real because I've seen people perform them in India (albeit minor siddhis). I've heard stories about people performing minor siddhis in Tibet too.

>If Indians have magic growing words, then why are they starving to death and have the smallest benis next to east Asians?

Because most Indians (like most people in general) don't know that siddhis are even a thing?

Who? Thunderfoot? Yeah, me too.

Uh, none? Why do you ask?

>dont eat
>live

pick one

It depicts a connection to Source forming over time concurrently with a change in diet from eating meat to not eating anything at all. These people are correct. TO put it more simply, you can live off of love. But you have to be a conduit, you can't just take love or just give it. You have to be a part of the whole for it to work. Good thing is, you already are, you just have to realize it.

I know how to do this. It's no big deal, just don't be a degenerate. Would have to step away from this obscene board first. Tall about mind rot... just like the partially digested meat rotting inside your intestines. Lol you know nothing of racial purity.

I completely agree with you. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

>infinite and eternal consciousness
top kek

Tl; dr

kek

Holographic universe, yup.

Yes, we live in a holographic universe. 'Reality' is a hologram and a fractal (I use the word 'holofractalic' to describe 'reality'). The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot is, in my humble opinion, the greatest book of all time.

Everyone know you live on dick OP

some people are insane about believing others.

Some parents actually believed Michel Jackson was just "sleeping" with their sons

I haven't even breathed in 30 years. Get on my level.

We all know that you will die if you don't eat food and drink water. Stop this nonsense immediately.

Jokes on you, I died in 1861 and am a ghost.

Yes I still am salty.

>/jp/
lol 4chen is a manchurian spidersilk harvesting operation, and it always will be, our culture will always remain.

this is a AM/WF thread on disguise

hate to brag
but i've been holding in a poo since Will Smith's Willennium reached number 10 in the UK album charts

I'm pretty sure Thunderf00t debunked how BS this is.

But bottom line is, we have a stomach and an ass hole for a fucking good reason.
So what's the benefit of living off the "energy of the universe"?

Definitely not eternal life.

Well i haven't had sex for almost two months!

>he needs a shityy e celeb to tell him this is fake
Top laugh

I WISH everyone who believed in this would stop eating.

The world would immediately become a better place...