Why is pol completely blind to social class and never mentions it? I think it is the Americans who are blind to it

Why is pol completely blind to social class and never mentions it? I think it is the Americans who are blind to it.

This board is filled with people claiming university is a scam and you should be a manual labourer. Yeah, it's a scam if you go to a ridiculously low tier university. But why the FUCK would I want to be a manual labourer when it makes you a low status person in the eyes of people, causes injuries, and limits your options? This is unacceptable.

I think the demographic of pol may be a bunch of people who go down the pub and have fat wives.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jürgen_Habermas
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because there is no communist/Marxist class system in America bong. Its a European system alien to America.

As long as there are leaders and workers there will always be a hierarchy. Sup Forums has never denied this. Marxist interpretation of destroying this hierarchy is an ideology of weak, mentally diseased people who use pity as a means for getting power - because they do not have the strength to acquire it through legitimate means. We talk about these things often. I did not go to University and I have a great job that covers my health and dental care and gives me like a month and a half of paid-time-off every year. It all depends on what you do or want to study, though. If it requires government certification to study, then yes go to Uni. If not, you're retarded for paying them.

Hope this helps you fucking retard.

> I think it is the Americans who are blind to it.
An Americunt never sees himself as poor, only as a millionaire who didn't get his chance YET.

University is a scam for most of the people who go, because they have no idea what they want to do, or were fed some gross misunderstanding that just ``going'' would set them up for life. These people were failed by their teachers and parents, because the period of time they spent in school should have been the time they figured out what they liked and didn't like to do.

Social classes don't exist in America because there is only one barrier to entry to anything you can think of: Money. As long as you have money, you can do anything.

The concept of ``birthright'' does not sit well with Americans--that's why the British Queen is such a novelty. The average American would scream bloody murder if they knew that there was a position that was literally impossible for them to reach no matter how hard in life they worked.

Thats because we... have no class.

>But why the FUCK would I want to be a manual labourer
Also, do you have any idea how much a welder makes? Or a lineman?

hierarchy is natural and should be preserved

Nothing wrong with going down to the pub

University is a scam, it happened under Blair with his personal crusade to devalue University education by opening it up to everyone regardless of academic merit.

>not going to a state university
>not completing your first 2 years in community college with transferable units
>not signing up for your major's program guaranteeing you placement in the schools enrollment
If you went or are going for a college degree and haven't done the following you're just asking for debt and a bad time

Social class doesnt exist.

>when it makes you a low status person in the eyes of people

Because we don't give a fuck what you do to survive.

We care about who you are.

College is free but taxes are high. You need college for a good job here. It's also the right fit for Ireland.
We need skilled labour to attract investment. Ireland has almost no resources and a short growing season.

At least the wars, famines, plagues and slavery is in our past now.

University is a bad fucking idea. One of the biggest cultural Marxists of the Frankfurt school had a Nazi father and was part of the Hitler Youth before he went to (((university))) and studied Marx after the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jürgen_Habermas

>M-muh character is all that matters

In the West we have easy access to everything we need to sustain ourselves. Everything else bling, nigger.

Hierarchy is social organization and can be voluntary and in peoples interest, it is not a class, classes are enforced through arbituary means for discrimination against others, if there is no discrimination there is no classes but there us social hierarchy in regards to group composition, and in regards to individuals wealth, there is no class if no state is enforcing it, someones wealth does not place him in anything different than another individual other than individual choice, this class doesnt exist and is just a social construction that is unrelated to social organization in hierarchies.

Sup Forums is full of imperialist scum

All nationalists oppose the concept of classes.

>This board is filled with people claiming university is a scam and you should be a manual labourer. Yeah, it's a scam if you go to a ridiculously low tier university. But why the FUCK would I want to be a manual labourer when it makes you a low status person in the eyes of people
Good luck finding a job with a meme degree like journalism, political science etc. You are better off workign as an electrician and would probably make more
>low status person in the eyes of people
The only people who care about that are leftist snowflakes like you OP

Class memes end badly. Look up USSR.

It's the only thing you're truly in control of.

So yes, it's the one factor I care about more than any other in a human.

Choke on a dick commie

>Social class
Only those who have never held a real job talk about (((social class)))

University is a scam for a lot of the working class

Me for example, I finish High school, pay tens of thousands to study, where i don't fit in and people loathe me, I graduate with a degree in commerce. I can't get a job afterwards, I have no family (son of immigrant) or all my family are mechanics or dead beats. People take a look at my address and put my resume in the bin

I can finish highscool, start a trade. Earn while I learn and be making honest pay by age 22. I know people who are 20 years old and have made over $100k

Upper class people are going to be successful regardless of university education. It's just they have the luxury to go fuck around in university for a few years before getting a job given to them

>If we abolish social classes it will fix everything
>Implying it wont cement a (((political aristocracy))) with special privileges

At least we'll all be equally poor together right? :^)

Your status is a social construct OP, don't let your inflated ego forget that. Even if everyone had a phd in something someone would still be a laborer. Nepotism and the experience curve will always ensure that most people never get a chance. Chase your dreams or whatever, but be realistic in realizing that not everyone will be able to do it; those sort of ideas are what created our snowflake problem in the first place.

Probably because class mobility is pretty fucking good relative to most other times in human history (the only time it's been outpaced was a few decades ago) and i'd rather spend my time talking about the fuckwit politicians who caused this to no longer be the case, rather than complain about rich cunts.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away!

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil!

Americans are literally 100% blind to social class and economic injustices.

Class isn't determined by what you know, but who you know.

I know a guy who works in the tech industry and he was telling me about how he (and all of his coworkers) takes adderall as a performance enhancer to keep him focused because the job is literally so mind numbingly boring.

Desk jobs are literally so useless and dehumanizing that people have to drug themselves so they dont fall asleep and go home to kill themselves afterwards.

The entire industry is filled with beta faggots with no perception of reality, so feel free if you would like to take those jobs where you are forced to pick up the slack for incompetent niggers and women who were hired for the sake of diversity. Meanwhile real men will gravitate toward jobs, solving real problems, in a world that reminds them what its like to be human.

>This board is filled with people claiming university is a scam and you should be a manual labourer.
No, it isn't.