Who are Identity Evropa? red or bluepill me

Who are Identity Evropa? red or bluepill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
rnz.de/nachrichten_artikel,-Schlaglichter-Umfrage-SPD-kann-Rueckstand-auf-Union-um-zwei-Punkte-verkuerzen-_arid,288084.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lAJsCkriR9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cringe autism

the kikes fear them

In early latin V's were seen and pronounced as U's

Redpill: some dudes saying "hey. I'm white. I like being white. So, yeah let's have gay sex."
Bluepill: nazis having homophobic gay sex

they fear IE....
/thread

That's because U didn't exist until the Middle Ages.

>americans calling themselves "european"

They are genetically so they have every right to call themselves that.

Have you seen that antifa training video? These guys are similar only slightly less faggy.

>(((Western Civilisation)))

Middle and upper Middle class goys that don't care about being doxxed

These goys. If you see a group of well dressed clean cut goyim being bad goys, it is probably them.

No they don't. There's more to being of a place than purely the blood.

Being "European" means being genetically and culturally one of the various peoples of Europe. So no, your 1/32 Irish doesn't make you Irish.

Fucking faggot that is magic dirt fallacy. If Achmed is born in Europe he isn't European. If Leif is born in America he isn't an injun.

Just putting scare quotes around random phrases doesn't mean anything and you know it. If you're not a believer in the way of life that was known by centuries of those that came before us, what do you believe in?

>Being "European" means being genetically and culturally one of the various peoples of Europe. So no, your 1/32 Irish doesn't make you Irish.
I'm talking about white people not mulattos you understand?

No it isn't. When I look into my past I see people that look like me, talk like me, believe the things I believe. That's what it means to be European. When you look into your past you see people that, at some point, decided none of that was worth it.

You can't say "our ancestors left Europe because they hated it and thought it was a shithole not worth investing in" then follow on that with "I'm European."

Your post is cognitive dissonance at its finest.

The constitution
>not ''''culturally'''' derived from europeans

genetics
>even if he's 1/32 irish, (if he's white, the rest is probably filled in by other europeans)

Fuck off with your culture bullshit. Sounds like some apologist shit to say that ethnic arabs can become euro by virtue of place of birth. It's pure genetics that determine if you're western. Is a dog born in a stable a horse?

much learn

"White people" don't exist. A native Spaniard would be European, but Americans don't consider people of Spanish or Portuguese descent to be white.

>"White people" don't exist.
I agree but Caucasoid Europid exist and Europeans and their immigrants are that.

Nostalgia

>It's pure genetics that determine if you're western
So would you be happy with whites behaving like Africans, as long as they're white? Or do you have some higher ideal and standard for them? That's what I mean.

>The constitution
>>not ''''culturally'''' derived from europeans
The constitution is doomed to failure because it was manufactured rather than grown.

> Is a dog born in a stable a horse?
No, but a horse that barks isn't a dog but rather a horse playing pretend.

So, why does this board concern itself with Mexican immigration into America so much?

Afaik most Mexicans are a mix of Spanish colonists and the native population.

Their cool, do a lot of activism. The Jews,antifa, and niggers of this board will shit talk them.

A hypothetical nonsense question. We don't behave like Africans en mass, and can't, because our IQs are higher.

And manufactured by Europeans.

A horse doesn't bark, retard.

You're just talking hypothetical delusional nonsense.

Reddit

Spacing

>We don't behave like Africans en mass, and can't, because our IQs are higher.
Didn't see anything that happened in Hamburg lately I take it?

But still, that doesn't take away that your ancestors HATED their European country of origin. They DESPISED it to such a degree that travelling to the other side of the world was better than staying for even a minute longer.

You do not get to say "I know we hated you, and Europe, for a few centuries, but we're just like you, we're in this together!"

You're LARPing as a person that your forefathers couldn't wait to get away from.

>Didn't see anything that happened in Hamburg lately I take it?
It's still not africa level I didn't see anyone eating babies or stoning people.
>But still, that doesn't take away that your ancestors HATED their European country of origin. They DESPISED it to such a degree that travelling to the other side of the world was better than staying for even a minute longer.
Most emigrated because of economic conditions are you crazy?

>Most emigrated because of economic conditions
So you support the African mass-migration into Europe? You'll be, as an American, a hypocrite not to.

>Who are Identity Evropa? red or bluepill me.
>red or bluepill me
>bluepill me
They racis

European ancestry is purely Catholic? Again, stop with the cultural shit. We left you because we hated The Catholic Church and the Anglican Church... and became Americans.

You can prattle on all you want. Fact is we're ethnically European. Every scientist specializing in DNA can tell you that. Yes, idiot, your history, prior to the 1600's is ours too.

>ask an European what he is
>I'm italian
>I'm french
>I'm english
>etc
>ask a sharter
>I'm white
>I'm european
>I'm 1/8 Irish 3/64 German 1/128 cherokee

>So you support the African mass-migration into Europe?
Of course not because that will change our ethnic group forever while immigration to colonies was something natural.
>You'll be, as an American, a hypocrite not to.
Not an American sorry.

No retard. We didn't 'immigrate' to Amerindian society. We bought land from them, settled it, and conquered them.

Try again.

They're*

>not I'm Mexican
you missed that one paco

True there is no exact nationality in the new world but it was collectively European until the jews pushed for immigration.

I want a european army the starship troopers way.
I don't care if the army consists of traps, muslims or leftists / rightists as long as they are proud of european values and fight for their death to defend them.
HEIL EUROPE, HEIL USE!

lol not everyone is a euro mutt here

>civic nationalism

> americans calling themselves "european"

This. We've surpassed you fuckers in every way, it's best at this point that we form our own identity and leave the Old Country to rot.

Imagine wanting to be European this badly
You're a cuck
You look brown
WE DON'T WANT YOU

He was quoting the other Amerishart wannabe. Just please fuck off you fucking pig
No respectable natsoc wants anything to do with Amerisharts

You already formed your identity:
It's a degenerate wrestling-soap-tier mong identity and it's exclusive.
We love you murricans, keep it up!

Fug off nigger you went full SPD

Let the shit flinging begin.

Never voted SPD, never voted Merkel.
I just love to watch murrican retards trying to figure it out, lovely.

Oh believe me. The last thing I want to be is 'european' in the modern sense. I'm simply asserting to you retards that no matter how much you don't like it, our society here is made and derived from europe, specifically England, and that there is a genetic factor that can't be removed, thus we are europeans.

And again, it doesn't matter if you 'want us', faggot. Yeah, those knights that you had back in the day... we're sons of them to. Obvious which of us inherited his stones though. Go back to sucking mohammeds cock.

>muh 4%

even france cucks you

All your ancestors would laugh about your country now. All you have left is nukes, coca-cola and obese degeneracy.
Bromance parties in the rust belt when??

You, an elitist:
> (White) American identity is our lower classes.

It's funny because those same lower classes from Russia BTFOed you and we let them. ; ,,,, )

>Evropa
cringe

>cuck cuck cuck
Never voted AFD if that is what you mean.
You know where we are 4% as well, mong sherlock?

The we wuz LARPing that's going on around here is just comical.

After Abdul is finished with your mother
>KYS

>didn't even vote
yikes user

>Never voted AFD
So what did you do? Die Linke?

I'm sure they are. The difference is our countries ancestors have existed for 250-400 years, whereas yours have existed for thousands. I wonder whose are laughing harder.

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

>Inconsistent sentimentality, banal pathos, especially in love affairs, put Americans much closer to Negroes than to truly civilized Europeans.
>Emigrating to America, men of the most diverse peoples receive the same imprint; after two generations, except in rare cases, they lose almost all of their original characteristics, reproducing a fairly homogeneous unit in terms of mentality, sensibility, and behavior: the American type.
>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche.
>The Negro component of the American psyche was already noticed, in his time, by the psychoanalyst C. G. Jung. A few of his observations are worth quoting
>The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village.
>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.”

I don't get it, what is it you want to say?

Die Linke is a bunch of retards as well.
There is basically nothing left to vote for me, but I voted 'Die Partei'.
Heil Partei!

I don't fetishize Europe or Hitler retard.

There's a reason my ancestors moved on.

I thought Germans were supposed to be competent in their English comprehension. Really makes you think.

I wonder as well.

>truly civilized europeans
>destroyed themselves in the 20th century

Dropped

You don't even speak other languages, mong cowboy.
Don't play Einstein and help an uneducated german out, will you?

>There is basically nothing left to vote for me, but I voted 'Die Partei'.
You are a retard the only "partei" is the NSDAP and the poor fellows are a bit dead the only good anti-immigration alternative is AfD.

lol wtf is this nonsense

people came to america for all sorts of reason - religious persecution, famine, war, opportunity.

pretending it was hatred for europe is modern day britbong butthurt....bro.

i have as much reason to be proud of western civilization as you. neither of us built it. our ancestors in the distant past built it.

you have far more in common culturally and genetically with me than someone from, say, Romania. Or portugal.

>C. G. Jung
a swiss jew rat, go figure

I kind of don't.

>Shit hits the fan, we go further right, which has historically proven itself to work.
>Shit hits the fan, you go further left, which has historically proven itself to fail.

rnz.de/nachrichten_artikel,-Schlaglichter-Umfrage-SPD-kann-Rueckstand-auf-Union-um-zwei-Punkte-verkuerzen-_arid,288084.html

Is there a name for this kind of picture modification, often used in FashWave and such?
I find it aesthetically pleasing and I want more.

Funniest thing about nord niggers and sissy groups like those manlets is that they claiming and mention Greek civilization every time they need to but in the same they nerdraging """muh greekz not white reeeeeee"""

btfo varg fags

Is there a name for the style, or a place where I can find a collection of them?

You want my honest opinion about AFD?
They are populists, same as many leftists.
The problem with populism is this:
1. The basis of argumentation isn't what should be changed for the better, but what will be changed for the worse - there's no real 'alternative' for germany, it's just fearmongering
2. populism creates high expectations which are not realistic and lead to even bigger disappointments, see Brexit.
3. Many people in AfD are plain retards

Social definition=/=legal definition

Legally all people in Latin America were considered white for the legal purposes of gaining citizenship prior to 1925 during the era in which citizenship was restricted to white persons only.

However Irish, Spaniards, Italians and Jews were not considered to be real whites by the average Protestant Anglo-Germanic American despite the government's long-standing policy of considering all Europeans (and later, Arabs too) to be white for the purposes of the law and the Census Bureau. The majority of Americans, being Northern European Protestants of British Islander or Germanic (and sometimes Huguenaut) descent did not consider swarthy Italians or hook nosed Jews to be white and likewise did not consider Catholics (many of whom had fetal alcohol syndrome) to be real whites due to the fact that whiteness was associated with high levels of civilization and non-Germanic (and French) areas of Europe at the time were basically third world shitholes of crime and despotism.

Certain relics of this era can be seen on the USA wikipedia page where the USA is listed as 77% white- which of course is because under some tallies of "legal whiteness" a Hispanic who chooses "Some Other Race" on the Census (these people are generally assumed to be mixed race mestizos who do not identify with the races the Census provide) are filtered into the white category

This of course leads to odd tallies in other statistics too- sometimes Hispanics are counted as white for the purposes of birth and death certificates, likely leading to an overcount of white death rates and undercount of Hispanic death rates and leading to white crime in America looking much more savage and frequent than it actually is

Wrong. Its based on the Greek "eu", which is pronounced "ev".

>muh greekz not white reeeeeee
Greeks were white back then.

But after hundreds of years of Ottoman occupation, genetically speaking, they are more Anatolian (like T*rks) than anything else.

Today's Greek's DNA has nothing to do with those 2500 years ago.

Spoiler: In Europe the country's name is also the ethnic group of that country. What a crazy concept, right?

Εὐρώπη the u is pronounced like untermensch(what a coincidence) - Europe

SPD is lost, they try to cater to everybody again instead of finding actual positions.
It's the same football-comparison bs from years ago: 'We are in the second quarter, the opponent scored a goal we have to put everything into offense now'.
They seem to think germans are retards only susceptible to football.
If I believe one thing it's this:
People - dumb or not - have a 6th sense for authenticity, we are all built like that.

(you)

And now my honest opinion. It doesn't matter if they try to appeal to the unwashed masses in the end they want to significantly lower immigration and this is what Germany needs.

>your source on that? inb4 varg shitkernes

Nope.Ancient Greeks and Modern Greeks are the same.

Greeks never were ""white"" by your nordcuck definition.Olive skin then,olive skin now

Western civilization was built by tanned people
stay buttmad ahmed

Oh... really?

That is incorrect. Genetic studies indicate ALL MEXICANS TAKEN TOGETHER are 55% European 40% Indigenous 5% African/other genetically.

However the Mexican Census has recorded that 23% of Mexicans identify as either Indigenous or African and genetic studies of Indigenous Mexicans indicate they are less than 10% European on average and 87% Indigenous on average. This means when you remove the Indigenous Mexicans and Afro-Mexicans from the pool the remain 77% of Mexicans are roughly 7/10ths European, making them basically Castizos/quadroons.

Additionally this 7/10ths is not evenly spread throughout the population- George Lopez for example is 60% European. Mexicans from the North and West tend to be in excess of 80% European while those from the center of the country (where the Aztec empire and most of the natives lived) tend to be closer to the national average of 55% genetically (again lopez is an example of this).

Historically until the 1970s most immigration from Mexico to the USA came from the Northern parts of Mexico- aka the whiter parts. However since the 1970s immigration has moved steadily southwards- to the point where most latino illegals are now from Guatemala rather than Mexico. Guatemalans are even more heavily Indigenous and less European than Mexicans on average.

Mexico is racially diverse and at least 40% of their population is 80% European or greater genetically, meaning that they tend to "pass" as Southern Europeans.

Ignore the accent
youtube.com/watch?v=lAJsCkriR9o

Don't bother, they'll somehow try to twist it by saying that Northern-Europeans lived in Greece and even Egypt during their great times.

larpers.

>Identity (((Europa)))
K I K E S

Even worse than I thought.

muh melting pot. muh 1% blood drip from scandinavia, 2% from ireland etc etc.

They made a melting pot. Now they will boil in it.

You're wrong. If everyone had a 6th sense of authenticity, the whole of the world would be living like we westerners do. It's simply a matter of IQ, and not in the sense of 'how smart you are' but rather how much you can critically think.

It's simple pattern recognition, nothing more.

A melting pot of Europeans worked pretty well until the 60's when America was 90% European and the 10% niggers were mixed race not even purely african.

They even claiming sumerians and chinese were nordic

WEEEEEEE

England is my city now.

>all these delusional Americans
If you didnt grow up in a european country you arent european. You dont have the mindset of any of the countries just your pathetic freedomz. To be a european you have to be white and grow up in a european country, why is so hard to understand? You think nothing like us, you dont share our culture and the mindset.

>They even claiming sumerians and chinese were nordic
Of course they aren't and anyone with a brain understands but the real thing is that even back then the ME was more white looking than what it looks today. People like Assad are the perfect example of a caucasian but not semitic looking.