Why doesn't Milo realize how irrelevant he's become?

Why doesn't Milo realize how irrelevant he's become?

He did, that's why he's trying to cash out as fast as he can.

because he's mentally diseased

Hey DEPLORABLES, let's talk about BBC and civic nationalism. Who wants to MAGA at Milocon 2017 - the nexus of the alt-right movement!

Probably because his book was a day one Amazon number one best seller once again despite the scorched Earth smear campaign

ALL THIS LEFTY CREEP!!!

GIMME A CAN OF RAID

He's working his way back up. Hence the Simon & Schuster stunt.

Unfortunately for him things are moving very fast. In the small hiatus he had the culture shifted further still, so relatively benign moderates are holding positions similar to him, and for him to go FURTHER to the "Alt-Right" would entail him entering into Racial or Jewish Question territories, which he won't do.

He doesn't have a "serious" side to fall back to like Ben Shapiro either.

His constant crass bragging of his degeneracy to stay clickbait relevant has alienated people with even a shred of decorum.

there are very few people who ever wake up in this world and think to themselves "oh, i'm irrelevant now, i should stop doing anything because it might upset some anonymous boys with poor upbringings on the internet"

He's faggot (different creature from a guy). They crave attention and once they get it they won't stop. If they don't they'll spiral out of control in a self-destructive or suicidal death spiral.

He seems a bit out of touch

He keeps talking about black lives matter and shit like that. All the stuff he was railing on in 2016 is basically done now and it's a whole new world of shit.

He's gotta get with the times here. If he adjusted his schtick and modernized it a little, he could be back in business... maybe. Then again those teen boy comments were pretty weird.

What happened to his $10 million in investor money to open up Milo INC in Miami??? Richard Spencer originally said that was bullshit, he was probably right

He knows it, but he's trying to hold on to what little fame he has left. He should go back to being a journalist. He was pretty good at it before he became an attention whore.

nobody really cares about milo's "dude i got molested as a teen and it was cool" comments but people LOVE jumping on a scandal and crucifying someone for the sheer bloodlust of it, even if it's detrimental to their own cause
>m-milo was NEVER /ourguy/, he's a gay blacked jewkike
whether you like the guy or not Donald Trump is in the White House right now and at least ONE small part of the reason why is people like Milo encouraging white boys to not be pussies and stand up for their beliefs and exposing others to an alternative to liberal virtue signalling and political correctness

Hi Milo. Keep posting your face on Sup Forums, this is the only place where a few people might remember you. k bye

>oh look another divide-and-conquer shariablue personal-attack on popular conservative speakers

when are you losers going to realize how irrelevant you have become? i mean, its not like your irrelevancy is even knew, you guys have been loser has-beens for years now.

it must be disheartening to make these threads day in, and day out, and see that you have pretty much no effect on anything as conservative speakers and conservative ideals surge in popularity across american and even the world.

i bet you cant wait to go home and turn on the teevee and just bask in the last relics of your CNN liberal-echo-chamber of reaffirmation. too bad your wife left you or you could get a back-rub with that, but oh well there is always drugs and alcohol to fill that void, right?

This guy

irrelevant to topic of /pol

Bullshit. Milo got on the Trump Train long after it left the station. He's a bandwagoner who couldn't see the genius of Trump's campaign positions if you smacked him on the head with them

Because faggots like you keep making bullshit threads about him. Do it when he causes another riot, until then fuck off.

>pretending to be against OP
>hurr Milo caused the riot

we put your shitstain antifa footsoldiers in prison because they are anti-american terrorists. sharia-blue is almost certainly breaking federal laws regarding govt and foreign funds to push unannounced political propaganda. you faggots are next in line for prison.

say hi to eric "but they were nazis!" clanton for me.

Milo is chernovich tier, alt-lite. I sniffed that out from the beginning. Listen to 'illusion of insanity" radio show about chernovich and proto-alt-right. These guys began with baked alaska before he got pozzed. I find it amazing how in the past 2 years, these 'alt' people have came out of the woodwork, while the roots of the movement got shoved aside after the jews took over.

I suspect he's low key blackballed even with the alt-lite. Milo hasn't shown up to any of the rallies they've been doing - why? I hate him since he's a kike sodomite grifter, but he is an excellent entertainer. Other alt-lite figures are probably threatened by him and don't want him getting shekels they think they would otherwise have.
>nobody really cares about milo's "dude i got molested as a teen and it was cool" comments but people LOVE jumping on a scandal and crucifying someone for the sheer bloodlust of it, even if it's detrimental to their own cause
That video was making its rounds for a while but it never got any traction until the MSM decided to do a hit job on him with it. The alt-right never really liked Milo, it was just redditors and Sup Forumsirgins who cared.

his book got rather popular