This is just propaganda ?

This is just propaganda ?

Any real evidence to support it as a factual document ?

Genuine questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oENNXfenNH0&t=2495s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A jew will just redefine "evidence"

Now that you ask, what is a legit question?

Henry Ford seemed to think it was real. Everything that is in it seems to coincide with the world we live in, so I am inclined to say it is real, or at the very least someone is following what is in it.

but who the hell wrote this

It's fake, but the content was kinda self-fulfilling. I see it as a work of literature, and many stuff the so called elders say is even agreeable. I especially like this quote:

>The unfathomable meanness of the Goyim, crawling before force, merciless to weakness, without pity for mistakes and indulgent toward crimes, not willing to endure the contradictions of a free order, enduring to martyrdom before the violence of a bold despotism-this is what aids our independence. From contemporary premier-dictators they tolerate and endure abuses, for the least of which they would have beheaded twenty kings.

The elders of zion?

Probably not one single author, most likely written by rabbis as a plan of action.

>or at the very least someone is following what is in it
Like how 1984 seems to be used more as a manual than a warning...Or perhaps merely a prophecy.

It was written by someone literally /poltard tier. Some Russian kook living in a cabin.

>This is just propaganda ?
see for yourself how many jews are in your countries media, government, and banks.

Its provenence is a hoax but its contents are essentially true.

More Trumptards larping about (((jew nwo))). Does pol ever have original threads anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=oENNXfenNH0&t=2495s
watch it sometime

you arent even from here and look up the uss liberty

>Decades later, the book describes almost perfectly the present day state of affairs
Just a coincidence.

There is nothing actually disproving it besides claims that it was partially plagiarized from the works of a known freemason. However, there is also no evidence for it besides the fact that it seems the plans in the book worked.

They seem too sneaky to just lay everything out in one central document. Who was Marsden, a turncoat who translated it from Yiddish?

t. Jew

we should make new word for coincidence, the one that will mean (((coincidence)))

I'm fond of 'cohencidence.'

me too.