Western world dying from degeneracy and lost of identity

Western world dying from degeneracy and lost of identity.
Meanwhile in Lithuania we honor our history and our roots. How can you western boi's can even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=d2nyQHl3c9o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck
How can you western boi's even compete*

>LARP
Awesome dude.

Lol LARPers

get educated christcuck
youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts

Lithuania was the last country to be christianized in Europe around 1300 so that makes sense

It would be probably even better if you drop christianity now, you still have a relatively recent tradition, so maybe you can save yourself before christianity degenerates into atheistic progressivism as it always does.

Because Soviet destroyed it all

We have strong revival of paganism in lithuania, most of the new generation tends to follow paganism instead of Christianity

Lithuanians aren't white. The vast majority are part slav kike mongol sub 90 iq subhuman mongrels.

You'll be getting diversity as a present by the European union to fix those low birth rates.

We didn't destroy anything, other than the self-esteem of the butthurt belt and some better economic opportunities. In case of Lithuania, mind you, the Soviet Union literally put it together from stitches.

i'm not afraid of fucking cosplayers

nice try schlomo
Our whole ethnic group balt literally means white

what's the difference between you and latvia

Y...you're western too.

>our history and our roots
Like being raped by crusaders, Slavs, Germans, Slavs again and pretty much everyone else for a bit?

they are our ethnic brethren, besides some historical and cultural difference we are very similar. between us and Latvia is the oldest in the world border that never moved, we never fought each other

No subhuman Africans or Arabs

>shitting on someone's nation
>while hiding your own nationality behind some meme flag
Pathetic.

>lithuania
I don't know about you guys, but Latvia is cool.

No need to import them.

Nah, changed my mind. You're papists.

Remembering glory days is surely nice, but glory decays, one can not live from glory earned ages ago.

Annex the Baltics and Belarus

Can't tell if you're pretending to be retarded.

Most Russians really are this stupid.

your history of failing and dying?

lmao, I was there, good times

Yes, but you have barely a population of 10 mio. Russia has 130 mio whites. Why should we care about you?

Legit question.

We beat you in WW2 until russians saved your ass. Be more thankful.

you should take example from us, we are peaceful and proud, while you are in constant chaos because of the muslims and not a drop of proudness of your folk. Maybe its strange for a guy who never knows what its like to be proud. Or have no fear in your own country but its a feeling of peacefulness and joy of living among your own.

The only Germans to touch Britain were pilots we shot down.

You didn't beat nuffin.

Actually dear kraut, we wanted to be saved by germans, and after we got rescued by you, we voluntarily eliminated all jews out of our country, after comunist came back, we never stoped fighting them and we fought them long, long time(see lithuanian partisans for history read) till we were completely subdue. And even after that we were the first to gain independence

I clearly see that you are not interested in facts. I will still elaborate for the others.

After Lithuania gained independence, most of its territory, population and towns did not. The Soviet Union, having gradually conquered the lands around it, put those territories under Lithuanian authority.

My nigger history teacher has a wife from Lithuania.

BLACKED

Nice larp

Fuck, where can you participate in this festivals?

dont you guys have anything similar to this in spain?

>Those bazubands
>Those greaves
>Those spaulders
>Those brigandine cuisses
>in combination
I'm not entirely sure that's accurate.

I like this. Have a good life brother!

Thats beautiful.

purely historical pic if you want

Everything but the greaves, bracers, and possibly helmet (I don't know shit about helmets) check out as being mid 14th.c

Why lithuanians hate polish people?
We in Poland have no a trace of quarell towards lithuanians. What's up guys?

it would be really ironic if Eastern Europe carried the torch of Western Civilization, while Western Europe (except for maybe UK) rots in degeneracy.

haha he larps and listens to varg you cant make this shit up

we dont,few of us do,mostly i see polish ppl attackin lithuania for whatever reason idk.

thats maynmar or whatever that african county is called,they have simmilar flag

cool shit, im 1/483th lithuanian

>(except for maybe UK)
There's a movie scene I can't remember where some astronauts got to an escape pod to escape the alien, but the alien was already inside.

It's sort of like that.

>Lithuania
>history

>this but less mean

British values destroyed Europe

>squating

just say again that balts are not slavs

Lithuania was also the last to fall to Christianity
Rly makes u think

that's a good analogy, but I'm trying to be optimistic.

show us ur flag swen

Ebul Polish tyrants who polonised everybody with force and abused them. I think that's the most common reason why some guys from Lithuania and Ukraine hate us.

>hides flag

Opinion disgarded

London was devastated in the Blitz. It wasn't just "a few fighters we shot down." France was already conquered, leaving no buffer between the UK and Germany. Without the US and the USSR, Britain would've been Lebensraum.

nobody got polonized exept few nobles

flag dosent mean shit in the age of proxy and immigration.Half of brits ITT is probably balts-toilet cleaners

swedecuck detected all opinion disregarded

Wow Im sure thats 100% not fake at all. Oy vey I hate nazis now

maybe from sweden
but does it mean that i am swedish?
but thats obviosly that balts is just servants for germans. They are potato niggers who work on fields for them since 12 century i guess.

Possibly, I don't know for certain. However, the fact that there were people willingly polonising themselves is enough for them to go full Hitler on Poland.

you faggits like hohols

Can you provide to me what a typical castillian soldiers armor looked like?
And where I can research the history of castillian armor?

OK. fake news and jewish propaganda confirmed then.
We see the same bullshit in polish press. Like "lithuanian antipolish campaigns" news on different media.
Don't believe what you see on TV or read in press.
Polish people have no issue with Lithuania. We actually value former union.

i met 2 lithuanians in my life and they were both good people

you prob somalian living in swedecuckistan just kys
dont hide ur flag
towards final days of the commonwealth polish were considered noble language so nobles learned to speak polish in commonwealth thats about it.

Divide and conquer - if Eastern Europe don't fall for leftist diversity bullshit the Jews will keep us divided.

A peoples community union of eastern europe with a capital carved out of a land seperate to all of the states and home to the courts of all the eastern euro cunts would be best.

wait what? anti-polish campaings? why would we do that?? there was some beef between our politicians and polish minorities cuz of city signs but thats about it and it was long time ago

still live and kicking matter on german/jewish (pretending to be polish) media. Not an issue to regular people though.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war.

Sieg Heil