B-but spaniards are, right?

wtf is this gay shit?

MOORISH RAPEBABIES

DELETE THIS

Portugal is the Greece of Europe.

The United States of America is the Canada of North America

If North Korea come across this thread please nuke us

'sup Tyrone?

Who would be hidden behind that commie flag? A non-white for sure.

Nah bro , you are as much of a moor as we are.
Here it is the moor Cristiano Ronaldo alongside his moorish spanish girlfriend Georgina , and their mulatto son.

>P-portugal isn't w-white

that son really resembles me a macaco

Except i don't look like a moor, nor my family does

This

whiter than you

What's wrong with Ronaldo? He has European facial features after all. He does brown nipples though so I can see why he might not be fully white.

Me neither nor my family , lol its just bait mate , these fags making this threads are niggers and spics almost all the time , I just go along .

His mother is south american

Hey Jamal, has dad returned?

I'm Suebi and germanic

Pic related my ancestors :)

It's the sun

Says America with 56% white population. MUCH WHITE.

He looks like your average cumskin, just tanned.

lmao the kid really looks like a monkey

Hey dude I took a DNA test and found out I'm 36 percent from the Liberian pennnsiula and that my peeps come from Extremadura you know anything about that area as far as culture can't find much on the internet

>Liberian Peninsula
wew lad, learn a little geography will ya

Kek i was trying to type fast by the time you post your message if between 20 others

But yeah anybody from Spain know anything or no?

Extremadura isn't that different from Southern Portugal in terms of customs, they are normally memed as lazy and moorish and they get pissed about that. And they talk like Argentinians

yep, sorry but they are lazy gibsmedat untermensch.
j/k, I don't know anyone from there personally.
They've quite a bit of Roman ruins, also Pizarro and Cortés were from there so you can always we wuz that to your latino friends.

So you claim to be whiter by saying you have spanish heritage which isn't white? OMG

Cristiano Jr. is his son from a Mexican egg donor implanted on a Mexican surrogate. Kid was born in California

/THREAD

Portuguese people don't exist. They are all pagan catholickass. Israel is the problem, not Portucunts.