Why do the jews want to kill of the white race when they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZX39MEokR0
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtube.com/watch?v=iSWXL2arSZg
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY&t=353s
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4674206/Synovial-Sarcoma-man-left-half-face-cancer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>theyre white
they dont consider themselves white, they consider themselves a seperate creed

Jews are NOT white. Not even according to their own laws. They pretend to be white only when it's convenient to subvert white interests.

go on

>Jews are white, but consider themselves separate

Playing both sides, sounds about right.
Sadly for them I don't think their planned mulatto race will have the IQ to appreciate their distinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZX39MEokR0
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

etc

youtube.com/watch?v=iSWXL2arSZg

So they can be the only ones white. They don't want goyim look like them anymore. Also, they aren't white originally, just some of them became white through centuries of mixing with Europeans

>Jews white pick one
The reason is jealousy. They refuse to accept the New Testament because the new covenant replaces them as Gods chosen people. Judah was a disappointment and the birthright God promised Abraham was passed to the lost tribes of Jacob (Israel the person not Judah the tribe) look at what Jacobs brothers did to him and you will see jews haven't changed. While we are both descendants of Abraham, God makes very clear distinctions between the tribes.

Any idea what he looks like now?
That pic was taken just after surgery, am curious what he looks like now.

It has nothing to do with the centuries of baseless persecution, genocide, etc
But it has something to do with a fantasy book triology?

Gimme a break

What happened to his face?

Cancer

Is there a before ?

They still mad about muh shoah

Most jews have nigger admixture that's why they have afros and weird looking lips

>Being this bluepilled

op's pic how he looks like now.

>baseless persecution
Joos the original dindu nuffin

Isn't that his face before surgery? Like, aren't they tumors on his face?

Look at the pic on the left, for the other post I am replying to.

poor guy, he looked pretty handsome no homo

I'm pretty sure he did that to his face for a prank. I can tell because of the comical expression

Imagine if this dude just walked into a gun shop and tried to buy a shotgun and a box of slugs

Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

They want to be the only white race.

Harvey Dent, can we trust him?

I'd let him have it for free.

Read my above comment and ask yourself why this is their goal. They think by doing this they will eventually be the only tribe left and be Gods only chosen people.

this is the tumor. sarcoma, rare, very aggressive cancer type. its pretty much death sentence. he is lucky to be still alive.

because of morbid curiosity mostly
t.jew

> lucky!

according to jahweh (jew tribal god):
jews are god's own tribe, and everyone else is goyim (cattle) that exists solely to serve the god's chosen (themselves)

oy vey

>A man who was left with half a face after it was ravaged by cancer has had it rebuilt by a genius surgeon.
>after reconstruction surgery
>genius
>reconstruction

Sucks to be him but how is this reconstructive surgery? He looks like they montaged an ass on his face.

Couldn't they have 3D printed another side of his face based upon what's left? surely a prosthetic face is better than a mound of flesh.

Perhaps they plan on sculpting that mound of flesh later?

What's his name?

I would get infected if they implanted prosthetics and it would look weird if they strapped prosthetics on the outside of his face.

If I pulled that off, would it hurt?

Doesnt that hurt?

let it heal first obviously. how would it look weird? some prosthetics nowadays look almost as good as the real thing.

Look, he's got half a fucking jaw and no cheekbone. There's nothing there. You can't just patch some skin on top of it. You can't make it better than a heap of flesh because there's nothing left. There's nothing to attach it to.

because of the 8th day circumcision.This is what basically segregates the jew from a very young age.Historically,whenever jews actually decided they should finally integrate into society they stopped the circumcision ritual which is central to Judaism.

It's trauma based mind control and it's what makes JEWS (((THE WAY THEY ARE))) in the first place.Without circumcision they would simply die out.

all explained in much more detail by professor Roger Dommergue:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY&t=353s

Thanks doc

>Judaism was a tribe
>Judaism became a nation
>Jews lost their homeland but kept their law (Torah)
>Jews spread throughout Europe while still practicing their Torah
>This law demands that they favor Jews over non-Jews in all cases as they are chosen by God
>This behavior causes whites to become upset with them and Jews use white retaliation as justification for Jewish nepotism
>Jews intermarry with whites for political/financial networks this also makes them look more "white"
>As the Western world becomes less and less theocratic, Jews gain power through usury and nepotism
>Rabbis communicate with rabbis of other communities across Europe planning for the future of the Jewish nation
>They raise their children with the intent of putting them into positions of great power for the benefit of the Jewish nation
>Jews are raised with an extreme hatred for Christianity so they will not abandon the Jewish nation and become Christians
>They utilize their power to undermine "white christian" identity because they were never a part of it and always have seen them as the enemy
>They consistently stand up for the downtrodden minority because they have been raised their entire life to believe that they are down trodden minorities
>Undermine "White power structure" because they have been raised to think they are oppressed by it in the same way blacks are

They want to destroy themselves too. You never heard of self hating Jews?
That actually extends to the entirety of the civilised western world.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4674206/Synovial-Sarcoma-man-left-half-face-cancer.html
>Mr McGrath was first diagnosed with Synovial Sarcoma in February 2014 after complaining of severe jaw pain.
>An MRI revealed an egg sized tumour however Mr McGrath turned down surgery and spent the following 18 months seeking none surgical alternatives.

How did it get this far? I mean, once you notice a bulge and some swelling, finding it's cancer doesn't seem that difficult. Did he just not go to the doctor to have it cut out?

med student here. infection risk is high with prosthetic. if tissue isnt rejected, he can get face transplant.

>>An MRI revealed an egg sized tumour however Mr McGrath turned down surgery and spent the following 18 months seeking none surgical alternatives.

B-but a scar will ruin my chad face. I am a cover model!

fucking dumbass

What the fuck am i looking at

There are a few self-hating Jews but for the most part I think it's a meme made up by other Jews into brow beating their fellow Jews to devote their life to the Jewish nation.

Whites do the same thing when they call other whites "cuckolds" but I think there is a much better case to be made because admitting that you are Jewish at least demonstrates your belonging to that tribe. Most whites will not even acknowledge their heritage and claim that they heritage literally means nothing.

Not even the most self-hating Jew will say that his Jewish heritage is meaningless.

>Doctor, can I still take you up on the surgery offer?

>"So sorry about his ordeal. He is still handsome."

Comments like these make me vomit

>JEWS
>WHITE
FOUND SHEKELSTEIN
FUCKING OFF YOURSELF

There is no such thing as white. The German race is different from the French race. "White" is a weak concept and that's why the kikes can use it to subvert European interests and confuse you.

See this man? Yeah, according to you morons, he is the same race as a Nordic man from Sweden.

Lol

>spent a year and a half with non surgical alternatives
Are we talking about chemo/radiotherapy or MUH MAGIC HERBZ, CANCER IS A NEW INVETION, HONEY CAN CURE AIDS REEEE

He probably asked /fit/ or /misc/ for advice
One can only wonder

Das rite organ boi, remain bound to your mortal body.

>muh destruction of marriage is Jewish
Dear Lord stop blaming an incoherent group for everything. There is no jew conspiracy against you, you are poor because you are dumb.

>destroy Christianity
That is a plus point for the jews then. Good riddance to that mental disease which birthed both communism and Islam

Dude literally tried to cure his aggressive cancer with crystals and Tibetan chants.

>the weak shall perish
>uses Nazi symbol
>kills the useful because muh ethnicity

That for real? Good riddance.

Couldn't he go to a shaman for that skin then?

> Das rite organ boi, remain bound to your mortal body.
Implying enslavement won't lead to one of the most "binding" eras in human history.

Because they think racism is bad when other people do it.

Why didn't he just leave it like this? At least he would have had the excuse of wearing a cool mask or something

Jesus fucking christ this thread, cancer is fucking awful

Untreated cancer is awful, dude found he had cancer on a early state but he decided not to operate because he believed in magic, fucking retard if you ask me.

I'm gonna start getting cancer checkups every 4 months. is it possible to scan your entire body for cancer? If they catch it early any cancer is beatable i'm pretty sure

bump to repel the neurotypical

Should have smoked weed, I hear that cures cancer

isnt that hole under his supposed to be his zygomatic arch?
can the dude even chew properly

>An MRI revealed an egg sized tumour however Mr McGrath turned down surgery and spent the following 18 months seeking none surgical alternatives.
what a fucking idiot, had he accepted early surgery his face could have been fully reconstructed.

Actually before Sup Forums I considered myself white.

Why's he sewn his bollocks to his face the muppet.

Looks great

the article I found said he declined surgery, not conventional medical treatment. At that time the tumor was described as 'egg sized'. He probably declined surgery because his surgeon at the time told him the truth--surgery would be dangerous, leaving him dead at worst and disfigured at best. He probably took the odds that radiation therapy could leave him with his life and his face. Needless to say, the tumor grew to the point where he had no more choice

If I consider myself a fucking dolphin does that make me a dolphin?

Titanium skeletal grafts, basic tissue grafts to seal the holes, make eating a thing even if difficult, and create an aesthetic facade, custom formed ceramic or stainless steel half-face mask, and speech lessons

there, now he doesn't have blobs of flesh hanging off his face and can show his chrome when he means business

only if it's a female dolphin

The "jews" arent white, there fucking khazars.

They are covetous plain and simple. They don't share wealth or knowledge. They pride themselves on what they attain and not how they attain it making them inferior compared to those who act with the will of society in mind. Acting for yourself is one thing, but not sharing knowledge out of fear of a "bad person" using it for evil intentions is the root cause of all evil. Bad people make bad mistakes because they are afraid someone else will do it to them first. By hoarding knowledge out of fear they are actively emanating an aura of distrust.

They are afraid and it's their fear that will destroy society.

[Citation needed]

He could have had the tumor removed when it was only the size of a golf ball. But he decided to delay surgery and treat it holistically...

He looks like nemesis from Resident Evil

Because whites are mostly Christian and Jews are still angry that they killed Jesus and are called Godkillers by true sects of Christianity

I feel bad for the Jews. They spent 200 years convincing white people that they're white, and now they'll have to spend another 200 convincing people that they're not.

They're white when it suits them. They want the benefits of being white without the consequences.
They'll keep saying they're white until someone comes along and yells WHITE PRIVILEGE at them, then they'll go 'but I'm Jewish!'.
t. Jew on moms side, one of gods chosen, and white :^)

The Jews teach their children, "you are not White. You only look White. You are Jewish." Once user realizes this is what you they believe, the Jew plan to destroy White peoples is much easier to comprehend.

They don't call whites white, they call them gentiles, goyim. Look up goyim in their Talmud, a book written by a deranged rabbi that the current jews follow like it was from God. It says the gentiles are animals with human shape.

>communism
>founded in Christianity
Nice b8, you salty faggot

Dumbass.

Why do you post disgusting reddit tier attention whoring pics that do nothing but distract from the discussion?

If Israelis want to kill off the white race

Then why was Israel the only country to support Rhodesia (which the entire world got mad at)?

Why was Israel the only country to support South Africa's apartheid against the blacks (which the entire world got mad at)?

Why is Israel the only country to support the right for countries in Europe to defend itself from mass immigration?

I thought Israelis want to kill off the white race guys, why are they doing this?

"the jews" don't, this would be horrible for Israel since they would lose all their allies and be fucking nuked.

American jews are the problem because they are liberals first and jews 2nd.