Bosnia war

Alright lads, will there be a war in this shithole known as Bosnia anytime soon? I heard Republic Srbska is holding a referendum to secede next year. Might cause some trouble

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/eng/news/politics.phpyyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=07&nav_id=101759
youtube.com/watch?v=fG0weY6I_SE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-95_Degman
youtube.com/watch?v=toiraon9oXw&t=43s
rtvbn.com/3870909/piling-od-citrusa
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump

Only problem in bosnia are muslims not serbs or croats

this

They won't secede, every major power benefits from the status quo, Putin doesn't give two shits about RS.
Even Serbia doesn't need that shit now along with Kosovo.

B&H will be alive until the West descends into chaos, after that old conflicts are going to continue.

Divide between Croatia and Serbia would solve the problem.

As said, muslims are the problem. Not even the regular populace, but arabs and turks are buying land and pushing normal bosniaks to extremes.
There is constant talk that women are being paid to wear burkas and hijabs. They never wore those before.

WE WUZ SREBRENICA N SHIT

Would Croats be okay with a Corat-Bosniak state? Or will they also try split?

No one wants a war, and it is a NATO/US colony.

I mean, I am for kicking out RS out of it, as it is pulling down the rest of the country.

>implying that all ain't the same filthy shit
Come on, 60% of the population does not deserve to live.

Fun thing is, Serbs are the problem, muslim Serbs. Izetbegović family -Serbs, Halilović - Serb, Cerić,... You get the scheme.

Out of all Serbs, butthurt muslim Serbs are the worst.

This pretty much
But, the Kolinda nonsense numbers are too high.

All of vehabije (ie payed nu extremists) are piss poor drug addicts.
You get payed 400euros for being that shit.

But, again, the number is thankfully not that horrible.

Division was always the only option, but a territorial divide, not an ethnic one.

The hate in Herzegovina between muzzies and Croats is pretty damaging to the relations. They're constantly trying to undermine Croatian entity in the Federation.

For it to work, they need to reject the "bosniak" nationality and admit that they're Croats. And of course turks need to leave.

It would never happen, so it'd be either a new muslim state or war.

Jared Kushner's newspaper already published the plan. Half of the Federation would be annexed by Croatia and the rest will end up as a puppet state de facto

Not every Bosniak is a Croat.
You can, by behaviour, almost always differentiate between Serb and Croat muslims.

The sad thing is, muslim Serbs are far worse. Might be low key self hate or so. I mean, the surely know they are Serbs, but Serbia done such a shitty job at re assimilation of the muslims that they invent a new "ethnicity".

I mean, Serbs have an entire muslim region, and the people there pretend that they don't understand Serbian. I have never seen a proper non orthodox Serb nationalist.

Hell, Croatia at least has that HPC patriarch who is def devoted to Croatia as well as based Haso.

>former core of Serbian state
>now the den of Turk-loving Muslim LARPers
it's like poetry

link?

can you point the differences and method of recognition, I haven't really thought about it.
I know that Sandzak is a complete shithole.

Hasan, Mirza, Srna, there are a lot of famous Croats that are muslims, but don't really care about it. They consider themselves Croats first and love the country, that is the way we can incorporate whole Federation back to Croatia.

>Alright lads, will there be a war in this shithole known as Bosnia anytime soon? I heard Republic Srbska is holding a referendum to secede next year. Might cause some trouble

Serbs will probably not be able to seceed unless the snackbars decide to start shit.

If the snackbars start shit then the following will happen:

>Croatian president as a NATO representative and the Serbian PM come to a public agreement for an intervention.

>Kebab chimps out further.

>Kebab gets removed.

>Croats and Serbs negotiate over new border under US suprevision.

>Everyone goes home happy becuase the Roach remains were permanently removed. The border is safe. Land can finally be developed. All dem mines and coal.

More like a tragicomedy.
In truth, it is the Serbs' fault. Had they begun early with reassimilation then there would have not been an issue.

Fucking shit we are still where Germany was in 1620AD. They were killing themselves over religion too back then, en masse, as we are now.

Collective "punishment" is treason against civilization. To judge people in the developed world based on arbitrary groups is wrong.
Why to kill an orthodox/muslim/Catholic etc here? We are members of the same civilization and of two cultures, western and eastern.

>former core of Serbian state
>now the muh two new letters LARPers
it truly is poetic

>Serbian pm

>I heard Republic Srbska is holding a referendum to secede next year.

nah, they are just preparing their tracors

Can't find it, that was like 3 months ago in the news. Made by an "expert" working for his newspaper

I have dispised Islam to a cringy degree in my youth. Of course, ideologically still do, but who gives a damn. It is not like muslims here are actual muslims.

>implying that Serbs ain't the only turk remains

Nothing against Monti, Vojvodina and Eastern Herzegovna Serbs, but goddamn, if there is any population chimpy it is them.
Just remember Kraina.
>were part of a civilized western country for centuries
>wanted to become eastern and poor

That would actually be comfy

I don't think so. Putin holds back the Serbs like a dog. Even if they chimp out, now we have weapons too, not like in 92-95.

Also we will take Sandzak.

>we will take Sandžak
Do it, especially if WE means Atlantis

You have to attack us first. You will be the bad guys then. The burgers are mad about that Russian influence in Serbia,.They are the real problem for you.

>country can develop
You do realise that Serbs are the major problem to development

>want national bodies to work better
>reeee literal endangerment of serbs REEE dis is Jasenovac 2.0

Allright Mujo. We get that you don't want to be Removed. Just admit that you are an Orthodox Serb and you'll be safe.

The problem is that they're using islam to fuel their fake nationality. It drives them further from Croatia and Serbia.

Also a lot of crimes done by mudslimes during the bosnian war are (((conveniently ignored))). It's a shame we had to stop the Herceg-Bosna.

Don't forget, cryptoturk, Croats in Herzegovina hate you more than anything.

Hey you guys attacked us first in 93 when you tried to partition Bosnia with Milosevic, you cryptoroman.

It would most likely start about 2019 when Bosniaks attack Croats in Centralbosnian region.

Many do not know but the constituional court ruled that there needs to be a fairer election system where Croatian votes would have more weight.

With the new system the bosniak are loosing every way to minorise Croats. From now on every bosniak party must take the largest croatian party when forming the governent.

The Bosniaks do not like this ruling and will never accept it. The FBiH will either dissolve in 2019 and end up like Mostar. Or Bakir Izetbegovic will start a war as the legacy of his father looks tarnished right now with this ruling.

>the Herzeg Bosna
Literally a failed state. I mean hell, my father was in the HVO and was out in a camp by his own army alongside the musies.

>Croats in Herzegovina
Mate, we are an underdeveloped shithole. There is no hiding it.

>musie warcrimes
The Jablanica conc camp Museum was never persecuted all tho 500 Croats ended up in that hell.

Tuđman was literally the only guy that wanted to keep proper peace, while Fekalija Izmetbegović and Gojko Šupak did their best to ruin it.
Hell, Šupak sold every Croat outside Herzegovina like livestock

Belgium has more legitimacy than your terrorist funded shithole.
Fuck the (((UN))), fuck the Clintons for threatening us into helping you.

Yeah this bullshit serves you as a myth. All most respectable analists are not.on your side. I will suggest you to read the book The Muslim-Croat Civil War in Central Bosnia from Charles Shrader.

>have to take the largest Croat party

Dear Lord do you want KraDeSe to rule us forever?
Literally heard a fucking HDZ whore say how she pitties that they removed "White bread" (ie being payed for a whole year after your term ends).

Democracy in Bosnia should be outlawed for the lower classes . It always ends up being gutter rats chosing over the greater man because of strength in numbers.

>Kakir Izmetbegović
>starting anything
SBB-HDZ-SNSD coalition is coming, you'll see.

what do you think about this

b92.net/eng/news/politics.phpyyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=07&nav_id=101759

You guys might have to work with the shithole known as Albania also

Before the war
>"""""bosniak"""" soldiers go on purpose to Croat villages to kill old people
>HVO does a legit military action near ahmići but escalates because of subhumans in it's own ranks

That is a huge difference. Starting shit to kill civilians and legit operations escalating are not the same.

But the whole shit would have been avoided if there was no Gojko Šupak

You got Krajina as compensation, don't get cocky.

>we have shitty weaponry, strong serb army,
Yes, we totally wanted a war on two fronts in such a wonderful situation! Don't twist reality here, Hrvoje. Literally every credible documentary says so.You wanted too much and Bill said it's enough.

Why the fuck does bosnia have serb?

>USA SUPPORTS SHITXSKIN MUSLIM TERRORISTS IN YUGOSKAV WARS
>9/11
>trucks
>london massacres

The so called Krajina is Croatian territory, as is a large part of B&H (the other part is Serbian).

>liking slick willy
You're pure cancer.

There's no word of it in Croatian circles, we're too busy with the government corruption, tourism and militarily with buying a new squadron of fighter jets.
We do what NATO says internationally.

I think you are shill since you would know that Croats in BiH have no other option but to vote HDZ.

They are avare that is spliting the vote would be risky given the past experiance with Platforma and Zeljko Komsic.

Back than the Bosniaks formed a governemt with a minor government. The new government fucked them even more.

Just to be clear I wish there would be a decent oposition to HDZ in BiH but since Bosniaks would use this oportunity to furter minorise Croats. There is no institutional protection for this to happen.

Why doeant croatia take croats in bosnia and aerbs take serbs in bosnia?

What model fighter jets to be specific? Serbia got some from Belarus and Russia I think they were Mig-29s
And some surface to air missiles, seems like everyone is stocking up over there

Yes, with previously 1 million Serbs who lived there for 400 years. Where did they go? Where did your weapinry come from? Hmm, I wonder. Without it you would've gotten a shitty square centimeter of it.

And stop interpreting things, your catholic priests like dicks of small children. I loved that story from the vatican a few days ago.

Serbia just needs to rush to the state capital and then bosnia collapses and land is split between croats and serbs, muslim militants have choice to convert or go to sandnigger land where they can properly dellatio arabs

HDZ1990 is a bit better.

Come on, HDZ is a filthy villagers party. Dear Lord the people of this land should never be allowed to government themselves

>Yes, we totally wanted a war on two fronts in such a wonderful situation! Don't twist reality here, Hrvoje. Literally every credible documentary says so.You wanted too much and Bill said it's enough.
The croatian-bosniak civil war started in Central Bosnia and from there it splread to Herzegovina. There was also a danger to happen in Posavina luckily it was prevented mostly by HVO officers and moderate Abih members.

In Central Bosnia the Croats were heavily outnumbrered by Abih. There was a lot mujahedins and the Croats were not connected with those from Herzegovina.

Given this and the fact that your allies Brits and Yanks would pressure Croatia to not stoping you from arming and accepting you refugees the ABiH would indeed had the balls to attack central bosnian Croats.

Boania is 51% muslim and 48% christian, that shits going to collapse can serbs or croats tell me if muslim bosniaks are serbo croat?

Because Croats and Serbs in Bosnia are not immigrants they are natives. I even dare to say even more indigenous than Bosniaks who have indentity from a century long occupier of Bosnia.

Funny how the conflict never started in areas hit hardest by the Serb plague, like Bihać and Posavina. Then again, Šupak did sell Posavina by then so...

But yeah, ARBIH wanted to use superiority in numbers to overwhelm the HVO to resettle refugees from Serb areas.

But seriously, did the HRHB answer have to be to "deal with their own muslims". Livno's HVO detachment had to disarm around 800 men because of those shit politicies.
A tank Commander of the proper HV was sent captured in Herzegovina and detained in a conc camp because "muh Islam" all tho proper HV officers pleaded for them to let him go.

No muslims, real or not, would care for freaking Sarajevo. Remember what Fikret did for instance. Only latent Serbomuslims want to obey Capajebo

>HDZ1990 is a bit better.
Of you mean the from the US created shill party. Thankfully nobody votes for them anymore.

Are the muslims in bosnia natives?

>51% muslims
If you consider betting, alchohol, swearing, hating arabs etc as being the pillars of Islam then they sure are

>Bosniakhood
Stop it, Bosniakhood as well as Yugoslavhood are Croatian inventions. No other people have the mental capability to create such ideas.

Bosniak is the same word as Bosnian. Just a regional term.

Again, want to say: muslims did not invented Bosniakhood, they stole it.
Just as Serbs stole Yugoslavism.

Of course, mainly converted Catholics and heretics with a bit of orthodox

can't even

What is the complaint?
The new Pm is more manly than the last

The pm is a puppet to vucic the president, he has the real power.

>pre world wars
>balkans was german province
>post world war
>serbs took everything
>dont disturb the serbs
>>>balkan world peace

friendly reminder that balkan is messed up because of foreign meddling
if americans didnt push islam in europe, and if they didnt need croatia for nato bases
all of western balkans would be serbian and there wouldnt be any problems here
>inb4 how to solve the muslim question
we had a final solution and we wouldnt have any problems if foreigners didnt meddle in it

bosnia, kosovo, albania, croatia, these are all disrupting the peace thanks to foreign life support
>nuke washington
>nuke london
>peace and prosperity in rhodesia
>peace and prosperity in palestine, iraq, syria
>peace and prosperity in western europe
>peace and prosperity in the balkans
>peace and prosperity in constantinople

just let the serbs, naturally most dominant and competent nation in the region, sort it out

Either Israeli F16s or Gripen JAS39.
We've agreed with NATO to modernize our military, our MiG21's are falling from the skies.

So if we don't buy a new squadron, we can't patrol our skies and have to pay Italy or Hungary to do it (of course, a government which agrees to that signs its death warrant).

Our military technology is extremely dated. We've just started recently incorporating Croatian rifles into the army, we produce our own kevlar and camo, there are ideas for our own ammo factory.

The biggest technological problems we currently have is the air wing (including anti-air capabilities), tanks (dated, expensive, there was an idea for our own tank) and our shitty navy (practically non-existant, for a country with great maritime tradition)

It's just ridiculous that the NATO created Bosnia with such a retarded political system and made her a ungovernable shithole.

>nuke the civilized world so you can have peace and prosperity in your caveman countries

thank fucking god i was born in america

Nice, I hope you guys don't have to use the new weapons against each other.

>croatia
>make your own tank

that will be competitive. you can get croatia's best minds on it (the guy who made serious sam)

we are getting a lot of equipment last years, like the pzh 2000, or kiowa helicopters etc, and vhs 2 is one of the best assualt rifles,
we already have a prototype
youtube.com/watch?v=fG0weY6I_SE

Its a shame the MiG-21 is old and outdated, such an aesthetic aircraft.

>So if we don't buy a new squadron, we can't patrol our skies and have to pay Italy or Hungary to do it

Well thats a whole lot better than not being allowed to by NATO because your country is too small, we can't have jets for that reason, only helicopters, either Greece or Bulgaria will patrol our skies apparently because NATO won't allow us, i mean, if we join.

Bosnia will be splitted between Croatia and Serbia at some point in the future.
The question is only when and if one of these countries is willing to take the Muslim majority territories.
I suspect no side wants them. I have German/Serbian ancestry and therefore know that neither Croats nor Serbs even want to visit the same damn schools with Muslims.
But of course the Muslims will start a conflict if secession happens, because it's only fair when they secede from Yugoslavia, but not if Serbs secede from them.

Who the fuck benefits froms that?

>unidos estados
>first world country
>or even white

you are all just a bunch of mystery meats squatting on the same geographical location and making life worse for actual monoethnic people everywhere in the world
>implying rhodesia wasnt a better place than usa
>implying that peaceful and prosperous secular syrians and iraqis werent a better place than usa
>implying that serbia with med sea access wouldnt be a better place than usa
>implying that german reich wouldnt be a better place than usa

you are a jewish colony
and you also like it

Against Serbs, no. That war won't happen again, the situation between our states is crystal clear.
B&H is the biggest problem.

Kuwait wanted to buy it, kek.
The manufacturer already had experience in making tanks, but it all ended on a prototype during the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-95_Degman

It's more probable that we're just going to buy german tanks when the time comes to modernize that part.

>Who the fuck benefits froms that?

this board is fucking funny

like i can hover your shit and see you live in serbia and you can hover my shit and see i live in america

and still you think you can presume to talk down to me in any way. dude, you live in serbia. fucking serbia. your country straight up has bombed out buildings still just sitting there that haven't been rebuilt from decades ago. that is the reality of where you live

they are making patrias in that factory and rebuilding the m84 youtube.com/watch?v=toiraon9oXw&t=43s

>It is a modernization of the Yugoslav M-84 tank, which is, in turn, a variant of the Soviet T-72.

so croatia is totally incapable of developing stuff like that, as i thought at first

VHS2 isnt getting much love because it's bullpup, but it's not bad and it's extreme improvement upon VHS1.
I'm just happy that we're producing our own trash instead of buying someone else's.

Degman will stay forever a prototype, that won't continue.

KEBABS SEIZED CONTROL OF TITOGRAD POLICE STATION, IT HAS BEGUN

rtvbn.com/3870909/piling-od-citrusa

we sold a ton of them to syria and iraq , vhs 2 i mean, proved as great guns, yeah probably but it looks a lot sexier than the german or american tanks.

>lesser civilization
>wants to rule Croatia
Go watch bimbo whores on reality TV on all your stations

>Le final solution for the muslim question
>implying that all muslims are the same

>peace in Palestine
Western Israel you mean? Of course you share sympathy with Palestine terrorists tho.

Balkans was the best under German rule, even Italian rule would have been good.

You are filthy savages, get that in your fucked up head. You have no culture, no decency, your women are whores, your men morons.

We shall liberate Vojvodina and let it be a civilized nation while you can pick lice with Bosnian Serbs from one another.

>TITOgrad

And here come the communist vermin

VHS 2 is one of the better bullpup rifles out there actually.

You are surprised that a small country can't produce a tank from scratch?
The only relevant tank producers in the world are US, UK, Germany, Russia, China, France, Italy, Japan and South Korea, almost all others just import tanks. Hell, half of Europe lives off of Leopard 2s

'Cuz it wuz once part of Serbia, partially, moron.

I'd like to take this thread to apologise to every Serbian poster here; We should have let you cleanse the Balkans ages ago, especially Bosnia. Sorry we bombed you goys

as if your Abrams is much younger than t72, you just later modernized it.

>VHS 2 is one of the better bullpup rifles out there actually.

you absolutely do not have the data to back a statement like that up period. I just read everything about it that I need to know and you cannot make that statement. it hasn't seen any real action. how does it do in humid climate? do they even know? etc..

Okay, seriously, have you all got mental retardation?
I was cringy when I was ten, yeah, especially when it came to hating pisslam, but God fucking damn it, anyone who spent an entire minute in a non villager part of this rotten shit hole knows that the muslims are fake as fuck.

>tfw all your drinking buddies are goddamn musies

No younger person with any future ahead of them gives a shit about arbitrary group nonsense.
This shithole, as shitty as it is, is part of the global western world. What, ya think that any younger generation gives a fuck about their sky daddy more than they care for Internet access?

>hasn't seen action
>humid climate

It's literally used by Iraqi terrorist hunter special forces all over the hellhole.
The VHS 2 is stained by raghead terrorist blood.

>giving civilized lands to an uncivilised country
It's like giving all of the US to Mexico

Americans are so easy to manipulate in this boards by kremlim shills and not purpose by serbs. Americans anons pushing Greater Serbia.

>It's literally used by Iraqi terrorist hunter special forces all over the hellhole.

when we're talking about a primary combat rifle, "being used" means "has had millions of rounds put through it". your rifle is not into alpha testing phase yet.

looking at it, i can't really understand why you didn't just buy steyr augs. it isn't even a fully ambidextrous system so why was money even spent developing it? would want to know the answer to that if i were a croatian...government person, whatever you have

Hopefully after the war all the Bosnian and Herzegovian croats would return to their clay...or go wherever they want just remove them from Croatia so we could at least try to become civilized.

>You are filthy savages, get that in your fucked up head. You have no culture, no decency, your women are whores, your men morons.
>says filthy bosniak
pottery

It is partially ambidextrous, more than some of it's class at least.

Herzegovno reporting in
We are shit, but don't group us together, view it by social classes.
Sorry for all the škutors tho

>Bosniak
Literally a non people, nice try.

Also
>go to a party several years ago
>few Serb women
>all end up with a few guys that night
Poetry

it is a benefit to be sure but with modern ordinance design it boggles me that a new primary weapon would be created without full ambi capability

>Herzegovno reporting in
even worse, i supposed you're bosniak
and you're talking about someone not having culture and not being civilized LOL

all balkan women are whores, don't get me started on that subject

He would've prevented this

there i fixed it you can thank me later