Operation Crashing CNN

CNN's trust and ratings are crashing. One of their last holdouts for their meager ratings is airports, where thousands of TVs are tuned into very fake news. Luckily for us, CNN's contract for that happens to be up.

Let's do everything we can to encourage airports to switch to something better. Following #BlackmailCNN and the InfoWars CNN meme contest the timing is perfect.

>it's 7/11
>meme an association in people's minds between CNN and plane crashes
>use the hashtag in pic related and get it trending
>make CNN the absolute last choice for showing in airports

We need OC and social socks pumping it out.

Im afraid you need more russian hackers to help you there

Are you offering, Ivan?

No I dont know any russian hackers. But they should be lurking around Sup Forums right?

Still chasing fake news are you Jeff Zucker?

we can drop the app again too.

>crashing cable ratings
>crashing app ratings
>pic related

How are we supposed to contact airport management to change the channel?

Couldn't we start with airports in redstates?

On the google play store it says "More by CNN; Africa View" goin' for it too.

See for example
Calling is good, spamming social is good, it's all good. Pic related for an alternative to suggest, another is CSPAN.

Are you good with video?
How about this one?

What contract? There is none. Do you faggots really think a few awful memes that everyone, except obsessive mentally ill people, are utterly sick of? You're becoming a parody of yourself. CNN is not going anywhere, Time Warner is one of the most powerful corporations in the world, and you're a few jobless /skilless NEETs

Good morning, CNN

Up

What the actual fuck where they doing flying so close.

Crashing.

I respect the digits but sadly I have no video editing skills. Maybe someone else can jump in and handle it.

Skydiving. The pilots of those planes are known for ignoring the plan the filed, and just going visual. Amazingly, everyone survived that crash.

This thread is so fucking cringey jesus fucking christ Sup Forums

bump.

>cringey
Burn in fire black nigger.

Bump!

what did you have in mind?

No, just in bad taste.

But fuck CNN.

One America News Network has stated that they will take no money for the contract and let their news play freely on the airport tvs

I like it. While I currently have nothing to contribute at the moment, I'll bump this thread.

I will say this though. If you want more numbers screencap the thread and post it on reddit's /r/the_donald as a Sup Forums operation. They worship us for whatever reason and think any thing we do is god tier. You'll get thousands of jewpoints instantly and a huge force of normies.

Also inb4 >reddit

Numbers and what people have in common is more important than where the numbers come from.

nvm I got an idea.. Time to brew up the covfefe and get to work

Being that I'm not an HIV+ faggot I don't use r/eddit but numbers could help. Maybe someone else with r/eddit socks could drop a dime on the op to them.
Checked with highest authority.

Autistic enough to work, have a bump

>Tipitty tip top Nigel!
>Poor Form!
>Cheerio!
>Ow bout a good rodgering?
>sips tea
(((YOU)))

Every bump counts.

maybe some de-railed trains, grounded ships, spaceships that have exploded mid flight, the Hindenburg, Hiroshima and Nagasaki (cnn & msnbc),

titanic probably has a couple, the ship sinking, jack dying in to the cold water, rose being the public thirst for information, cnn being jack.

Branching out to other kinds of crashes is breddy good. I'll get on that after captioning what I've already made. (Pic related)

Crashing this News Network

We're clipping this bird's wings.