/AusPol/ pauline hanson is our only hope

with the old liberal conservatives coming to onenation Australia is truly destined for a political revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hh6yQ
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/western-sydney-pokies-rake-in-8-billion/news-story/480cec6344035f25a73724ff428db2a6
twitter.com/thefinn12345/status/884609789665431556
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could be right. I wouldn't want to be at the end of her wrath if she got any real power.

Fucking Kikebull. At least things are looking up on fag marriage
archive.is/Hh6yQ

Also, I fucking hope you're all out there doing your part to catch em all

She's a stupid greedy bitch who can't run a party and the only people who vote for her are rural inbred hicks and bogans.

I don't want some low IQ fish shop owner running anything. Not to mention she is basically a rubber stamp body for neo-liberal economics shitted out by Prepbull and his internationalist gang.

You know One Nation is basically Liberal Party Lite when they are preferenced over the Liberals own sister party in the Nationals in the WA election.

She and her party are the controlled right-wing opposition, the counterparts of the Greens on the left.

your days are numbered GOOK

Are you retarded?

There's already an Aus/pol/ thread you stupid cunt

I love Pauline as much as the next sick cunt but the trouble is she's just so dumb! At least Trump is actually a legitimately smart guy with a great track record in business.

Her heart is in the right place and I have a lot of respect for her for standing up when no one else would, but I have very little faith in Paulines ability to run our country.

>Corrupt criminal will save the convicts

Oh am i raffin

>Falsely imprisoned because she dared to speak out against multiculturalism
>Criminal

Mate you've just about triggered me......

motherfucking this.

Our nation is crumbling boys:

>A western Sydney council is calling on the NSW government to stop investing in poker machines with more than $8 billion gambled in the municipality in one year.

>Fairfield Council is proposing a cap on pokie numbers in communities with similar levels of gambling and high machine density after $8.27 billion was turned over on machines in the local government area during 2015/16.

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/western-sydney-pokies-rake-in-8-billion/news-story/480cec6344035f25a73724ff428db2a6

Reminder: If you're white and don't vote Pauline ur a traitor cunt who has no place in this country on the verge of social collapse.

$8 gorillion gibmedat's gambled in one year oh vey!

>on the verge of social collapse

seems like the last bastion. deff will be sorted by that time

Then we are probably fucked.

I love her to death as an Aussie, but she has no political ideology or even consistent plan. She's not really a race realist I don't think but just a frothing at the mouth civic nationalist (at best).

We really need another party to dominate the lower house though. We've accomplished this with the Senate and can only improve with future elections but the lower house is Labor/Liberal territory that needs breaking up.

nah vote for Australian Conservatives
my biggest problem with her is she just switched from hating chinks to muslims while chinks are still a huge problem

She warned us of the yellow menace two decades ago and they threw her in jail for it. I'm not surprised she doesn't want a repeat of the past.

Don';t be a fool. That is not a relevant factor in her current position.

We should be blaming the Liberal party, TurnCuck is basically Hillary 2016. I'm not sure Bernardi is the way forward but at least he had the guts to break away from PrepBull's CuckNation.

Yeah I agree - Pauline or another group that wants immigration shut down.

Totally agree with that point too, I pointed this out last election. Really hard to sell yourself as not racist when you go on the bandwagon against both asians and muslims lol.

NOT that she was wrong in the 80's, she wasn't. The mean house price in sydney now is $1.2million and 40,000 whites are fleeing sydney - just sydney - per year while the population is growing. Absurd.

I live in SE Sydney and it's a shitshow of asians and muslims.

We only have the choice between Pauline or the civic nationalist Bernardi. It's not a lot of hope there.

I used to think the answer was to make them live in rural areas but now I see how stupid that was. Whites need to abandon cities and start making small towns better and let the cities turn into cesspits

fuck me, theres a lot of dumb cunts in this thread

One Nation, Australian Conservatives, Australia First, Shooters and Fishers, Liberal Democrats. Pretty much the best of a bad batch of political parties.

Yo any cuteboys in Bowral. I need to gives a boy a kiss now. I have wine.

Elaborate.

If only it would work that easily.
Check my pinned tweet on twitter.

This is "Muh Civic Nationalism" and "Muh individuality" against racial groups that act for their tribal groups.

Doesn't work.

twitter.com/thefinn12345/status/884609789665431556

* Is a women - no society has ever survived Feminism, no culture allows them to even speak, bar (((one)))
* Is a baby boomer - one of those delusional high flying homos who thinks you can grow sterile things like money, is not sorry for robbing her own kids, none of them are, absolute gas-chamber dwelling homos, the lot of them.

RISE WITHOUT FEAR => that guy!!!

>Putting any faith into Pauline
>At all

You'd you have more success running your own political party than she ever could.

get back in the recycling bin cunt

this isnt /bant/, you gotta leave

Rosalie is a far better operator than chip shop woman.

1N & AFP look pretty nice m8

Reminder that your job in retail is coming to an end.

>that necklace

yes, thats a good goy