archive.li/8kivN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>roastie thoughts

how do the cheetos taste?

Dump the set.

>shaved pits, legs, cunt
Disgusting.

>Sup Forums user BTFO
What? Dude we keep telling you women are like that.

wat?

here is your first mistake

>woman
>OPINION

I'm so thankful I found someone in my league whos loyal, cooks for me and sucks my dick regularly, and is slowly turning red pilled.

This is some insufferable lowest-common-denominator shit.

Everyone who doesn't have assburgers knows that it's about wanting someone who can protect them and who is desirable.

i´m content with my situation

Why should this bother me?
Nobody on this board is a nice guy.

Good thing Sup Forums isn't nice.

oooh thats a new meme. cool

>he doesn't have assburger
I want normies to leave.
NORMIES GTFO
GTFO GTFO GTFO OUT OUT OUUUUUT REEEEE ROOO REEEEE
I'm nice.
Kind of.

Why are you posting a thrall of the globalist hair removal industry?

People that don't have the balls to call a girl a cunt when she obviously uses them don't deserve laid

Fuck off nigger.
Where the fuck are the mods.

>the opinion of some drunken slag

i'm tryna fuck

better?

>implying all women aren't roasties

>listening to women
Stay beta.

really makes me sad.

Much better, yes. Sup Forums needs to stop supporting this degeneracy and realize that a "traditional woman" who uses hair removal products and excessive makeup is just a scam artist.

>NICE "GUYS"

This is Sup Forums, you retarded degenerate. Most people here aren't interested in vapid THOTs.

got any good pics of your ideal woman?

ooooh good come back

>TFW no Sup Forums friends to practice game with

How do I cope with this feel?

>Listening to women talking about what women want
You've already fucked up, user.

what for a stupid question is that

one day we will all be together user. one day.

i was being sarcastic dumbass

quality thread OP

>all those poor spergs that base their human interactions on tv, movies, and even worst anime
>honestly think they can be some hot girl by being nice just like their favorite show

thank you so much. I appreciate that very much. pleased to hear that. Great news. thanks for the comment.

Are those typical western women? Fucking nasty

BLACKED

WTF I HATE WOMEN NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=KHiWW-_jRUk

>Scrawny little white boy gets all that attention from brown girls

lol women just like different and exotic things.

They are fickle creatures which is why guys that act stupid and different get pussy

who said Sup Forums was nice? literally the most hate filled group of people

LOL

twas the best part

you know Sup Forumss general consensus on degenerates

Nice guy is just code for unattractive desu. Gives them a socially acceptable excuse to openly mock undesirable suitors even if they don't fit the "nice guy" strawman whatsoever.

When did Sup Forums turn into /r9k/ with flags?

These people really exits.

I thought my day was unproductive only reading 60 pages of "The world is will and idea."

Then this shit....

I never understood nice guys, you ass kiss and suck up to one woman for a long ass time in hopes she will fuck you? Why? There are so many sluts out their why waste time on one pussy?

I'm not a chad but I've managed to get laid easily by trying to sleep with every girl I meet. If a woman shows no interest I fuck off to the next one. I don't think I've ever met a woman worth the shit you retards put yourselves through.

I am hate filled because i am nice.

Nice guys are over at reddit, kiddo

>this thread again

The CNN war was a mistake

When Hitler returns.

>This

hahahahaha i would never say i am nice.

but i do have great morals.

also
>caring what drunk sluts think

>14 posts by this ID

Kill yourself filthy sodomite abomination you are not welcome here

>Sup Forums
>nice guys
the board you're looking for is /r9k/

i hate you already

Let me suck the milk out of those tities plz

Yes, it's called 6th street in Austin Texas. Nothing but alcoholic sluts there. Great for when you're young and single but never look for an actual girlfriend there

Why do the girl at 3:07 talk like a fucking nigger and call the reporter "a white boy"? Can any Americans shed light on this?

I'm a nice guy and I always finish last, ladies.

larper

that´s ok, at least you are honest :)

That's how extremely trashy women talk/act in America. She probably has several kids at home but leaves them with her mother while she goes out and gets fucked up

this
now kys for being to stupid to breathe

Horrible city filled with horrible people. I hate this place so fucking much it's unreal.

My friend's sister does that. Her husband is trying to stay and work it out but I fear he made a grave mistake.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
volafile.org/r/cr231538
→ →

PEDO GATE - FINAL SECRET
archive.li/8kivN

don't let the door hit you as you leave
faggot kike nigger bitch that you are

I doubt most Sup Forums users are nice guys. NIGGAS /WOKE/ IN THIS BITCH

for clarification, i don't need some nigger suing me for a door injury

But most of us are not good guys/ nice guys. Either we're angry, racist basement dwellers or we're red pilled professionals that have a good understanding of women's games. This would make more sense on reddit.

Didnt watch the video but all the non trolling fuckheads in the comments using "tryna" lets me know these people are fags and their shit is all retarded

Goddamn OP you're a fucking degenerate for starting these shit threads. Go back to Sup Forums you cockmonger. Fuck you.

>we're this or that

you fucking get what you get - real diversity (not this leftist divisive shit)

enjoy (and g'luck)

>hit on disgusting bar sluts
>wah wah wah... all women are whores
Get a brain, moran.

>moran

drink up, goy... your brain mush will only make it easier to herd you into the kiln

>don't let the door hit you as you leave
Implying I am not doing this rats nest shit hole a favor by living here
>faggot kike nigger bitch that you are
Why the fuck would I want to live with this? Horrible vile people. Literally sick and diseased. The only thing I have learned is to stay away from you people.

You really are fucking stupid.

White trash in America can go one of two ways. Either they're rednecks racists (preferable) or wiggers. Also white trash girls in the US think its tough to use nigger speak.

Who gives a fuck what a bunch of pissed-up scantily clad thunder cunts think?
Their opinion on "good guy's" is about as valid as their opinion on anything is. Completely invalid. I mean, for fuck sake, they're at a venue deliberately aimed at getting people wasted in the hopes they'll perform some counter-productive degenerate shit. They don't count for fuck all, nor do their opinions. If they want "bad guys who eat da real pussay nigga!" well... good luck to them. See how they like dealing with copious amounts of STD's and the like.

What are you then?

Tough? How entire culture strives to listen to this garbage. They just think they're trying to fit in.

Spotted the Italian.

underageb&

MODS MODS MODS

>took my bait and replied, thanks
>if you can't handle words, maybe you should grow epidermis (skin)

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me (liberals want that edited)

soon to be 'sticks and stones may break your bones but words, they hurt forever'

wake up

Uhhh, isn't this just confirming everything Sup Forums has been saying? Are you mentally retard-
>flag
Oh

probably older than you
check ur privelege, ageist

Holy fucking irony. Typical. Just a bunch of fake, ignorant fucks.

Furthermore women don't know what they want. They are told what they want. The majority of women are just a reflection of whatever man is most involved in their lives and what popculture they're blasted with.

That's right bitch, Doge is a good boy!

you can suck a bag o dicks too
or go kys, whatever.. just do it

God I fucking hate women

Damn. No I'll stay here a little while and talk about how fucking stupid you are and what a cesspool Austin is. How everyone here is a fake, vapid piece of shit. Empty gesture capital of the world.

There are just as many douche bags there.

>2016+1
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores

Who cares what these filthy roasties think.
Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi~!