Dutch explain yourselves

Why are Dutch people so racist? In this video a black South African woman is forcibly thrown down a flight of stairs for overstaying a few minutes in a Airbnb. Explain yourselves racists.

>youtube.com/watch?v=N7-iDrSD2iY

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/07/airbnb-tourist-pushed-down-stairs-man-arrested/
discordapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0W1lXARD4Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers should get out or pay for their Airbnb.

Dutch women are probably the biggest coalburners in Europe.

Because we're sick of these chimps ruining our country, acting like they own this fucking place.

She overstayed her welcome.

Yes. Sad but true. The black = beautiful propaganda starts at an early age from elementary schools to sesame street. Its absolutely disgusting.

>a few minutes
yeah, in nigger excuse land.

it was 1.5 hour and there was probably more shit that escalated the situation that we see before us.

American niggers are worse than normal nignogs.

We expect black people to be athletic. How was that airbnb owner supposed to know that woman was a cripple.

Niggers should be gassed and so should these cunts renting out property to tourists in Amsterdam.
It's because of those cunts that honest citizens can no longer afford housing in Amsterdam. No wonder it has become such a degenerate shithole.

Love how this always happens with niggers

>act like a fool and refuse to do something
>complain when people have to force you and you aren't handled with kid gloves for 5 hours while you forcibly refuse

desu she really failed at falling down stairs. Might just beg me but I probably would've fallen with more grace.

That or she did that on purpose because she's an American infinite victim and knows that behavior leads to gibs there.

Wow the angle on those stairs.

Nigger should've been out before her time ran out but couldn't even do that. It's common fucking sense. The guy had every right to be frustrated with this dindu chimp clinging onto objects to stay in the room she overstayed in.

He shouldn't have pushed her down the stairs, but that's what you get for not cooperating.

Welcome to Amsterdam's narrow houses. Probably costs 800,000 too

Here's a source since no other faggots are gonna post it

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/07/airbnb-tourist-pushed-down-stairs-man-arrested/

pic related

What Power Rangers is this?

Probably had more people coming for the room and the niggers were over staying time as well as leaving the room in a bad way. They will get a pay day though. The girl was injured.

Black Power rangers

I think it's this issue where blacks don't understand the concept of 'personal property', or 'tresspassing', or 'paying for shit'

nigger deserves it

Is dit jou ma?

Thats actually not entirely true. I cant deny some of them dating outside their own colour but most dont want to date or marry a nigger.
Somehow most of the teens these days want a mixed baby though, because they are soooooo gorgeous or whatever, but thank god I'm not stuck between those people.
>T. Guy that should be doing something with his life, other than gathering information that nobody wants or needs.

She is South Afircan, the victim complex might be even greater though

All white south Africans that I've meet have been super racist, but I don't really blame them that much when you need 30 to get into uni as a black and I think it was 60 as a white. Basically the system is set up against whites there. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I dont believe he pushed her down the stairs.

Modern media is a curse on our society.

You would know boer vriend. I heard South Africa is going pretty wild akin to America's Missouri college.

She is South African, so the victim complex is probably greater

Its not. S.A. is entirely racist against whites and doesnt even try and hide it.
Why would they, its not like black people can be racist, amirite?

Oh shut the fuck up. No one deserves to be thrown down stairs for checking out late. He runs a fucking business. People check out late in hotels and airbnbs all the fucking time. I'm glad the woman is going to sue and financially rape that man for everything he has. Hope he gets criminal assault charges too.

If a black man threw a white lady out you faggots would be crying about how violent and aggressive niggers are.

Double post, sorry slow internet

>go on vacation to smoke weed and do magic truffles
>act hysterical
>take a nasty spill

Worked out fine I think. And the Dutchman was very handsome!

Can confirm. My wife is pregnant and in this normiebook group for pregnant women, about a quarter of the women there are pumping out half breeds. All of them are from The Hague or Rotterdam though.

i needed this to start my day

>If a black man threw a white lady out you faggots would be crying about how violent and aggressive niggers are.

Amsterdam is not Africa.

That it is, friend. That it is.
I want- Nay, I NEED to get back to school, but most schools south of the river are infested.
Not even joking or being super fucking edgy, but I fully, whole-heartedly dislike the towelheads and sandniggers.
I can dig black people, hell some of them are rather decent, but the muzzies? Nope...

Toothpaste bros are based

Race war when

Wij deden niets!

give it a dank thumbs up

>If a black man threw a white lady out you faggots would be crying about how violent and aggressive niggers are.
Indeed we would, just as there would be millions of people claiming he dindu nuffin and was always a good boy.
Surely now you understand why it cant always be 'he dindu nuffin!'.

He didnt mean to throw her down the stairs. It was clearly an accident. The women most likely deserved to be thrown out. Just on the odds of blacks misbehaving.

No they didnt deserve to be injured, its on film and they will get paid.

Kytie, Kytie, Kytie, jy was nie net ‘n meid nie, maar ‘n ma vir my
Yeah it is a pure shithole outside of the gated communities.

he probably started this business years ago
and in recent years he been having to deal with niggers every day that dont leave and its driven him crazy

this, they dont understand, they dont feel bad about not leaving

Pretty sure this happened in the UK

shut the fuck up and kill yourself you fucking nigger

>Dutch
>"""Men"""

Bros 4 life

The guy says "Godverdomme" after she fell down the stairs.

Hello Ausbro, got anything to add to the discussion?

Is breeding with a latina (spain) considered racemixing if you're a white male?

he did u silly cunt, he said you're all pussies.

Jesus my sides. That staircase slide was really nice!

You are probably right. Even when I was in high school the niggers were groping the white girls and they liked it too. Nobody really talks about The Netherlands that much on Sup Forums but I'd argue this shithole is even more degenerate than Sweden or Germany.

yeah but that seems kinda off topic

>gadsen flag
>okay with violating the NAP

I can't even look out of my fucking overpriced student apartment without seeing 20 single mom coalburners and a sea of niggers. God bless Netherlands

>that helmet

Patrolling the Mojave wasteland almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

I think you don't understand what latino means.

Why are black people so stupid? Answer my question first, then we'll see

>missing the point

Indigenous people were totally exterminated in countries such as Uruguay and only ethnically Spanish people remain there, so yes, most Uruguayans are Spanish and also Latino

Its the same everywhere. All the fat, retarded, middle aged white women who would ordinarily never breed are pushing around black children.

Its my theory that American blacks are so dumb because of the fat rearded white woman genetics they all have.

That's one of the pro's of living outside the big cities. Race mixing isn't as normalized here as it is in the cities.

I have to because I'm a pleb university student. I grew up in the bliss of Friesland where there's literally no niggers.

>I'm a pleb university student
wat, do you have niggers in your university? The nignogs in my uni (Leiden) are very scarce. And they aren't wanted by the women at all.

What city are you in? Rotterdam/The Hague/Amsterdam?

>posting a still from a dickumentary by (((Sunny Bergman)))

What are you doing, Chaim?

Friesland is great, I did middle school and high school without having to see any degenerate races.

Groningen RUG. There's indeed not many niggers in uni itself, but the streets are swarming with them. Especially around the infamous kebab shop nigger gatherings.

I love dutch girls so much

the man accused of racism, had no problem letting 3 black girls stay in his apartment, really activates your almonds.

his wife goes to pick up the key, but they wont leave. one of them even hops in the shower. theyve been drinking and had a night long party.

wife calls man: dude, these guests refuse to leave.

man arrives, finds girl in shower and huge wine stain on carpet. man loses his shit. has to push all 3 women out of his apartment, because by now they are 1.5 hour late and next guest is comming in 2.5 hours and they have to clean.

last woman takes offence to: "you people need to leave" and refuses to cooperate. she goes into BLM mode. she does not move, but then lets herself fall down the stairs, so drunk that she faceplants and hurts herself.

man calls for ambulance.

man is charged with attempted murder (racially motivated) and publicly slandered as a racist.

airbnb picks her side, because fuck their hosts and BLM for public image of the company.

sad.

This

Holy shit my sides!

She planked those staircases

Go look for pennies on the highway, kike.

Oh right I see what you mean. It's pretty funny/sad that everywhere worldwide you see the same symptoms of the niggerproblem. Here in Leiden whenever you hear police sirens the cops will nearly always stop at some niggergang fighting again.

After years of witnessing this it's not "racism" to find the correlating factor here. You're literally safer at night avoiding nigs

Poor ppl are not white

ghghgh

B-but muh institutionalized raycis oppressive white devil system

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 We declare a race war!

Sieg Heil

What does a nigger and a jew have to do with the Netherlands?

I hate that somehow being a victim gives you "power" now. At least it most definitely does in America and since Airbnb is an American company this was to be expected.

But just because we can now expect this horrible "victims always win" mentality doesn't make it any more right than it has never been.
>captcha, select stairs

Sylvana Simons syndrome.

Africans are pointless puppets. Everybody who isn't black despises them. They are wearing the horns of the cuckold, not us. They will be recycled like plastic. They are empty. Stop being afraid of them.

Niggers cant stairs

pretty much.
Just a few more months and we're back at the Zwarte Piet discussion I guarantee it.

I wonder how FvD will react. Can't wait to hear Theo Hiddema talk about this all suave-like

Go die fbi

She wasn't thrown down the stairs retard. They were asking her to leave she was obviously not doing that so they tried to push her out of doorway and she fell.

This raises an interesting question. The man in OPvid clearly isn't afraid, however the consequences of him being charged by racism, ostracised and god knows what else are something to be afraid of.

So question: how do you act normal (OPvid man acted normal/non racist) towards blacks without suffering the consequences of falsely accused racism?

And discussion about everything else regarding dutch culture. Such as the gouden koets and historical buildings.

Kankernegers kunnen de tyfus krijgen

OP please post moar of these racist videos. They are awesome! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying here...over the racism of course. MOAR VIDS!

>gouden koets
HNNNGGG

Nah it's just cuz the negroid skull type can't hold as large of a brain.

Duly noted, sir! En nu terug aan het werk!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0W1lXARD4Js

>Renting to niggers
Well if he beats the charges at least he'll never make that mistake again. Hopefully others who use air bnb to make some extra cash are watching this closely and realize they're going to be thrown under the bus if something similar happens.