What does Sup Forums think of twitch? is there potential for future redpilling here or is it television 2.0?

what does Sup Forums think of twitch? is there potential for future redpilling here or is it television 2.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehin5H3gheo
youtube.com/watch?v=imQ73iztmUo
youtu.be/sgY4dtTj8Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not as bad as TV but still censored as fuck. You're not allowed to say nigger or faggot and if somebody else says it on your stream you get banned.

The only twitch streamer i enjoyed watching.
youtube.com/watch?v=ehin5H3gheo

Waste of time on all fronts

It's tv without requiring a license to broadcast.

Are you high? you have zero freedom of expression there, worse than Youtube.
Good lucvk dropping redpills on a platform were people get banned for saying nigger kike or faggot.

High quality content

What I like the most about it is that the attempt to censor racism ended up in a Streisand Effect and made pretty much everyone racist

It's a completely censored platform and most of the streamers have hugbox chat rooms filled with lonely leftist faggots that communicate in nothing but shitty emotes and memes

BLACK NIGGERS
KFC AND WATERMELON
CHICKEN
youtube.com/watch?v=imQ73iztmUo

TriHard LUL

For some reason it always slows my computer to a crawl, it's the only streaming site that does it, especially if I have two streams open at once.

xhey look so miserable LUL

Mixed. Censorship etc. Lot of it. Twitch itself, wants to be TV and trash. The chat and a lot of twitch goers on the other hand, same goes for Youtube streams interestingly enough... not so much.

Lefties censor the hell out of their streams like twitch wants. That aside, it brings fun and a lot of edgy people there. Good in the long run in spite of twitch as a company wanting to become TV and how many fucking lefties there are.

Charls Carrol has started this really weird stream where he talks a lot about purity. He never says anything overt, but the chat is redpilled.
Haven't seen much of our boy Sammy though.

Even with the mods banning everything unseemly there's shitloads of racism and kids dropping Sup Forums / redpill memes.

I never believed that "Gen Z will be redpilled" shit till i started watching big Twitch streamers.

Not Twitch but related.

>redpilled
most of the viewers are white males for sure. everyone spams Muslims faces in the chat when a bomb goes off etc. or whe someone talks about sweden. or europe.
also jews are a meme. donate me some shekels goys.

It's basically already Sup Forums lite.

Unless you live in Germany, can't have the filthy goyim expressing their opinions online

Scam television 2.0 for betas

This.
Sup Forums used to raid them and pushed Sup Forums culture on them

ice poseidon was literally created by Sup Forums racism.

Cx

Twitch is super censored and it probably always will be. They started on stick am so they know what happens when you just let people do what they want. Especially women. I mean there were girls fucking their dogs on cam for fucks sake and that was without a tipping system. They just did it solely for attention. They and amazon know that if they let the leash off they will get shut down just like stick am did. I wish they were less strict with free speech though

>there were girls fucking their dogs on cam

sauce

Crazy to see how far we wuz has spread.

I stream LoL for six hours a day on Twitch and usually have Fox News playing in the corner. Gotta redpill the 12 year Olds on summer vacation somehow.

Been on for 2 years and talk about the "real issues" all the time. Is it because I'm not popular, or have I set my broadcast language to Korean in order to make me less suspect?

If your fucking the admins you can get away with showing your pussy "accidentally" 25 times on stream.

But say nigger once and your banned for life.

Streaming one of the top 5 popular games Is a sure fire way to get little to none viewers, I usually stream Gwent and get a couple of viewers since it usually only has 20 people tops streaming when I start.

Believe it or not, Sup Forums-memes are surprisingly popular among gamers.

As you can see, WE WUZ KANGZ caught on, and on Twitch specifically the TriHard emote is used whenever apes/monkey character appear on screen and/or stealing is being referenced, too.

People are also generally dismissive of tranny/troon antics wherever free speech is allowed, too. See the Protomagicalgirl controversy in the latest SGDQ for added reference.

Having been alive during the stick am days. It basically was nothing but underage girls masturbating and other shit to get attention at one point. They tried to censor it but couldn't stop it. That's why they shut it down but everyone knew the feds were fixing to shut down stick am. They basically just quit before they got fired. That's why twitch went to justin.tv

Yes but at the same time if you're super popular you won't get banned either. It's the people in the middle that have to walk on egg shells

I recently bought m&b napoleonic war and like half of guys are named after pol memes.
Still, pretty sure lots of them are actually Sup Forumsacks

yeah yo cant do shit on that website without being banned. unless you have tits and suck the admins dicks.

Needs an alternative with free speech. Twitch will be turbo cucked in 2 years time. Peeps gotta flee somewhere.

Hey user. I was just at the grave of my grandfather. On my way back home I only saw dirt, degeneracy and muslims.

What would your grandfather say to you if he knew what happend while you just were sitting in front of your computer and masturbating to blacked.com and playing 2nd life mmo bullshit?

>cucks give away their money to women who play games and will never love them

it just blows my mind how people give these streamers 100's even 1000s for watching them play video games. it's mind boggling

the same thing did happen in twitch chat as well.

How is watching people play video games considered redpilled

obviously you don't know shit. in most of chats that are big and fast enough for people to feel anonymous:
- every time something is stolen in game or a monkey appears -> chat spams black face
- every time something explodes -> chat spams a guy with a turban (actually just a white cap but close enough)
- trying to spell NIGGER one letter at a time, trying to get the streamer to play racist songs, racist jokes in donations
etc.

leftists in twitch chat get triggered to death instantly

Its owned and run by SJW.

It's what causing the new generation to be anti-SJW as fuck.

SPELL IT TriHard.

nope just another friend simulator for lonely teens
le kappa le pogchamp amirite my fellow pedes?

This is hilarious, kek.

It's a place where women are acting like whores

Twitch is gay
>hey I'm playing video games and overreacting like a spoiled child EVERYONE LOOK AT ME

Ugh, go die in poop or something. To tired, to be, snide.

youtu.be/sgY4dtTj8Ds

Truly was the only good streamer on that site, sad he had to cuck to twitch and censor.

Obviously it's better than regular television, I mean it's less filtered, you can find something more specific to your own personal interests, and of course you can use something like adblock so you're never exposed to any advertising.

On the other hand it is essentially just "junk food" entertainment like the majority of television and movies. You're essentially wasting your time when you watch twitch, when instead you could be out bettering yourself in some way. Clearly it just depends on your philosophical perspective, I mean you can get all nihilistic about it argue that nothing truly matters so you're free to "waste" your time doing whatever you want; personally I think that's a load of shit, that life experience can be poor or rich, and that it's in everyone's best interest whether they know it or not to always pursue the richest life experiences possible.

I think Twitch also favors extended viewing over short-term viewing, so if you're someone who otherwise has a very busy life with work, family, education, hobbies, etc. and only have a very limited time to watch entertaining media, you're probably better off plugging away at some popular television series instead over the course of several months, rather than watching snippets of twitch. On the other hand if you have no real life, if you're basically a NEET, than twitch will seem like the superior option for you, but in that case like I said, you'd be better off trying to improve the richness of your life.

It's the only thing I have in life, outside of my unglamorous overnight retail job, of course.

He got banned

Hi, my name is Kixelated, you might know me from the 3rd division of the 22nd branch of Twitch’s official Nazi party. I am here to use my powers as one of the most important men of the our beloved Nazi party to ban all twitch MODERATORS that aren’t doing their job. You are supposed to prevent communism from spreading by banning all of the one man spammers, but instead, you are exactly like them. I want to let you know that you guys are fired

>be Amaz
>yell POGCHAMP every time you draw a card because you're a fucking retard
>get called out on being a fucking retard
>ban people like a psycho because someone dared say to knock of the pogchamp shit

yeah. i follow this computer scientist that is not on pol but has some fragments of redpilling probably from reddit. he bans SJW from his channel.

If you tip some girl over the Internet money that will never notice you you win.

Work on changing that bro

>twitch
>redpilled

it banned that mediocre game Hatred because cucks in media demanded it.

yandre simulator is banned because the owners genuinely hate anime. twitch genuinely hates anime in fact, it had senran kagura previously banned until fans lashed back.

people that use twitch emotes "incorrectly" get banned if it offends a tranny.

twitch admins let bots spam their stream of Trump and the Conservative convention.

twitch was great when it was first building huge momentum in 2013 before it was purchased by google. eventually everything decent in the tech world gets a knife pointed at them and are demanded to recruit degenerate liberal retards that have no passion to make anything great but are only good for corporate virtue points.

The viewers are typically young, impressionable kids whose social interactions mostly take place on the Internet, so yeah, I think there is redpill potential. From what I can tell, they usually just adapt the political views from the streamers they idolize. The problems with the platform are censorship, general discouragement from political discussions because they derail the chat and that streamers mostly have to appeal to the masses.

>google
you spelled Jeff Bezos wrong

>twitch genuinely hates anime in fact
good, anime is bluepilled

>stream Fox news
Liar, you'd be copyright shut down in a second

You wouldn't get banned on twitch for it unless it was literally all your stream was and especially wouldn't be banned if you have no viewers

I'm already in my 30s. An Epiphany would have happened by now.

Just something to keep me company and not the main focus of my channel. This is good for live shit like the Comey hearing and various other live happenings.

lmao. you don't remember bignig (no space) do you? twitch used to not give a fuck before they got big.