Did these snowniggers even invent the wheel? What do scandis think of them...

Did these snowniggers even invent the wheel? What do scandis think of them? Are they civilized or are they dumb savages like Injuns in America?

They invented the joikabolle, so they get a free pass.

Is it reindeer meat? That guy looks like pic related

Slavs are the Niggers of Europe. Go to any country in the Balkans and it is guaranteed to be infested with political corruption, drugs and crime. You know what else is funny? The fact that Stormcuck caters to Slav(e)s. I am surprised that they bash Niggers for not recovering from segregation, yet if Slav(e)s go around killing people, inventing lethal drugs or being drunken idiots they give them so dodgy excuse like "they are still recovering from Jewish oppression called communism". Slavs never have been and never will be White.

>Did these snowniggers even invent the wheel?

What use do you have for a wheel when the snow is 2 meters thick?

It does actually, and yeah.

In Finland they just larp in the north and give us Reindeer meat. But the meat is bretty gud
T. Finn going on holiday in France, it's above 10°C so it's too hot for me

This. The Sami are the niggers of finno-ugrics, in that they constantly whine about being oppressed 'n shiet and demand special treatment.

saamis are not slavs you nazi prick

>slavs

Oldest wheel was found in Kraków Poland.

Way to make yourself sound like a retarded nigger, nobody here is even talking about slavs you nazi larping faggot

Vase with the first wheel depiction found in Poland. The oldest wheel cart picture on a planet.

Not generally liked by the swedes who live close by due to their Gimmedats nature.

most likely to be stolen in west europe!

I dated a Saami girl from Finland. She was very sweet and innocent. But when she got drunk she started fights with everyone. It was pretty cute. She had a very small frame and striking blue eyes, but they were slanted like an Asian's. She was very warm as a person too, the kind of girl that senses when something is bothering you and comforts you by sewing some slippers or writing you a love letter. Before she left to return to Finland she let me piss in her mouth. It surprised me that she was able to drink the whole contents of my bladder

Norwegian Sami reporting in. AMA

The problem with Saamis is that they're not retarded (above average European IQ actually) but they've still copied the "reparations to minorities" culture that has come to rule the world with American domination. They're even worse because they're not retarded so their leaders have studied law and are really good at pushing for gimmedats.

It's like having a bunch of alcoholic Jews as your oppressed minority. (They can't handle alcohol at all probably of genetic reasons cause they never had grain up there to make it.).

Study law just for gibs? That's some dedication.

It's more like, we're abusing the government gibmedats until everything falls to Islam, being we're all heavily armed(every Sami household has like atleast 2 guns minimum) we're gonna be fine in the cold north where shitskins won't come and we might even start liberating the oppressed "nordmenn" for more allies. Yes we hate shitskins and jews more than the average Scandinavian.
Even my grandma(sweetest most christian woman I know) told me about how they were gonna lie to me about the Nazi's in school because of cultural marxism.

Saved

r u a girl?

No, I am not. I am a man in the prime of my life. I train martial arts, do cardio and fire my guns every week. I am prepared for the eventual collapse, are you?

They didn't invent the wheel, because they didn't need it.

post boipussy

You can have gun in Norway?

They unironically believe they're native.

No but they probably invented their own snowshoes and goggles to combat snow blindness.

They don't originate from there?

They claim they had settled way down south than now and we 'forcefully' pushed them all they way up north. In reality Finns had already settled the whole Finland.

Bruh.