Former Canadian flag, the Red Ensign, gets new, darker life as far-right symbol

This is gaslighting, a form of abuse.

They tell you you have no culture then when you wave the red ensign they call you a nazi. Everything pro-canadaian is bad and everything that involves giving everything away to everyone who isn't canadian is good.

I fucking hate it here.

>nationalpost.com/g00/news/canada/former-canadian-flag-the-red-ensign-gets-new-darker-life-as-far-right-symbol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my buddy died of a fentanyl overdose last week. lucky bastard. So lucky to have been born to live in poverty in canada with his teeth rotting out, being spit on by chinese, told he had white privilege. At least now he is free.

All part of the plan

According to the UN definitions, the people who did this, they belong in court for genocide. They made the conditions so we wouldn't breed, they supressed us, reduced our quality of life now they are replacing us, saying it is because we don't breed enough.
The people responsible deserve a prison cell for the rest of eternity

Genocide:
...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
becomes
youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

No venerating your ancestors, goy!

If you aren't exposing it when it occurs and you have nowledge of it, you are guilty of misprision of genocide.

The canadian demographic shift was enabled by figures in the media, who often times were paid directly by the government to conceal and minimize the severity of the crime.

Civilisations are destroyed by safety and comfort

There is no need for strong men when bellies are fed and Fifa is out next month

Everything in that autistic wall of text was occurring in the late 19th Century

>Everything in that autistic wall of text was occurring in the late 19th Century
bullshit

>There is no need for strong men when bellies are fed and Fifa is out next month

Half of Canadians don't have $200 extra. The idea of eating a Steak is a fantasy. Food related asaults are up several hundred percent. These fuckers will stab you for a cheeseburger.

forgot pic

There was no moral decline visible in the 1920s and the decades preceding?

Everything happening today was already slowly churning and building up 100 years ago

Stop being lazy and searching for bogeymen

>Stop being lazy and searching for bogeymen

The housing bubble and the chinese money pumping it, the forced demographic shift, lowering qualty of life and state-funded demoralization propoganda - these are literally occurring in 3D space and are not bogeymen.

Canada is America's little bitch. If you want to be free, stop worshiping them. Americans are not your Father, Satan is. God is a lie. Science is true. We are nothing more than chemicals and flashing lights. I am a robot and so is everybody on this planet. We are all dead. Big bangs and black holes... think about it.

I'm not disagreeing that the decline began centuries ago. Hell, Nietzche, Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky among others were writing about it in the 19th century. But no, not everything in that image was occurring. For example, no one denied basic biology. No one was brainwashing whites to be ashamed of their heritage. No one was encouraging promiscuity. There was no large scale immigration from non-European countries. What we're experiencing now, while certainly rooted in the recent past, is unprecedented.

State-funded demoralizaton Material:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Haven't seen you in a while m8

If you didn't have kids because the government and schools told you it was bad for the environment and/or because they created economic/social measure to reduce your quality of life to stop you breeding, you are a victim of an attempted genocide by postmodernists.

I believe that those responsible deserve their day in court.

I also live in Vancouver:)

Every month vancouver sets a new overdose record. The organ donations are off the charts - large amounts. Rare for a country that doesn't gut political prisoners.

No it's fucking pathetic here, I also lost a close friend to opiates, she was trying to get into a treatment center and died while on a waiting list

I believe that the conditions that lead to such widespread opiate use were created by people who's end goal was the demographic replacement of canadians.

They want you drugged and too poor (even to consider breeding) in order that you cannot fight the things they are doing to you. They want you just poor and broken enough you cannot resist but not so poor that you show up on their doorsteps in a rage with a mob.

Ha, looks like druggies are being murdered for their organs in Hongcouver.

The chinese make money selling the fentanyl, then they 'happen' to be here when they need a transplant.

That there are now an abundance of fresh organs from politically unwanted poor people is merely a coincidence, surely.

Anglo preservation movement when? You're right about the treason. Nothing will stick but that's no reason to give up the point.
I keep thinking we should "side" with the Queen and threaten white nationalist independence from the Parliaments that have done this to us. Make her either pick a side or force Parliament to recognise there is "something" that needs "resolution".
If Queenie insists on the status quo, we threaten to ruin our national currencies by refusing to use them, taking ourselves out of the tax system, and declare independence anyway.
We don't have to be serious or entirely successful to achieve something worthwhile. (They) need us, to play their game. I can starve as well without them as with.