SHlLLING BOTS

Someone is using bots to shill for a discord (honeypot).
Making posts almost every 30 seconds.

take a look: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/#introductions/type/posts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsoUNDMcCMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here some filters
/The Triple K Mafia/i
/#introductions/i

mods better sticky this

WTF is wrong with you?

bump

this shit is so suspicious, i dont even know if its a alphabet agency. they cant be that dumb can they?

bump

bump

disturbing. Sure it could be a three letter agency but did you ever think of the possibility of it simply being a SJW faggot who wants to dox us?"

Like when you login there he/she can get your personal info and next you will be put on a list? Like an antifa-hitlist where they fire people or whatever

Spooky, glad I didn't get on it.

In other news the hippy episode is on
youtube.com/watch?v=lsoUNDMcCMU

possible, especially since its poorly executed.

if you wanna post some cartoon shit go on Sup Forums please.

Ok. I hate going there because all the gay shit.

You really think this is a 3 letter agency? Seems like they would have a better way of tracking us than getting on discord. The spamming thing is suspicious as fuck.

Could someone be gathering all IP's that go there and shadowbanning on youtube/twitter and such?

idk but see he might be onto something. it looks wayyy to amateurish to be done by a letter agency.

That sounds more likely. Does anyone know if VPNs are banned on discord? I've never used it. Might check it out with one. China's banning VPNs won't be long until our internet is completely taken over =(

vpn works on discord as far as i know.
if you check it out bring some screencaps back, to show us what they're talking about. good luck!

this shit dates back at least 6-7 months when it was posted by the guy himself, he just found a bot now that does it for him

There are plenty of threads that pop up almost daily and have done for a long period of time.

They often attempt to force negative discussion that is divisive and works against any form of intellectual discussion.

Could be but it's most likely some progressive extremist looking to dox people

I would be surprised to find an alphabet agency attempting this. The FBI has done pretty well in keeping tabs on organized hate groups, especially white supremacist groups. I don't think they need some retarded Sup Forums/discord honey pot to continue that work.

Sup Forums already tracks our internet activity anyway so there's no need for such amateur tactics.

shiieeet
i suggest to download Sup Forums X and filter
/Why do millennials/i
probably true

you guys use discord?

no

I can't get past the captcha with a VPN =( Tried multiple ones. The last captcha loads forever and I disabled all browser addons.

it's some kids from intl, they also think sliding is the same as subversion.....

CIA Larp... Who cares? Just ignore `em

There are certain threads on certain boards getting posted repeatedly for a few days now. I seriously hope whoever is doing this doesnt do it for free

bump

remember buzzfeed declared war on pol? well apparently buzzfeed doesnt fit in very well here judging from OP's picture..

bump for more exposure.

i didn't even think about that. there was an article in either buzzfeed or vice, about how one writer went into far right discords and asked himself in the article if it was moral to use their "nazi memes."
maybe you're right.

kind of low energy. Someone's getting paid for OPs, not by the word or replies.

>one, two, three, four
>I declare a race war!
I like that one though.