The Nuke Pill

>Sup Forums still thinks nuclear weapons aren't exaggerated bluffs
>Sup Forums still doesn't understand that the cold war was allowed to happen
>Sup Forums still doesn't understand propaganda wars and their goals to accomplish on the human mind: control
>Current year

You believe 6 million Jews were gassed to death in the holocaust too, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI
youtu.be/Yioky_A0zwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Physics fag here
Nuke Plant wage-slave here

You. Don't. Want. To. Fuck. With. These. Funny. Rocks.

Seriously they're incredibly powerful it's kinda awe inspiring

yes, nukes are exaggerated... people think they're dangerous and will bring upon the destruction of the world, while in reality they're the most beautiful achievement human kind has ever achieved. Nukes are miniature suns on the face of the earth, scientists who make those things are literally GODS.

Now imagine if you went back in time to meet Jesus and showed him what a nuke can do, all the people would worship you as a literal GOD. Out of fear they would do anything to please you... ANYTHING

>propaganda wars

Oh please. Where I live it's illegal to have a solar panel without a connection to the main grid. The entire system is designed for fast breeding and high yield. I have no idea what (((they))) plan to do with so many low quality humans.

Your exaggeration argument surprises me.

Last time we saw the destructive capacity of these things on a human city was with an early model.

But we could use that. Most of the bombs we have are about twenty Hiroshima blasts, at one ground zero.

We have approximately 10000 of these things. Consider it a close enough for your imagination. I'd bet my left nostril there is more than that.

Name all the major cities you possibly can, and then consider Russia has another 10000 and the UK, France, India, China, fucking Pakistan, north and maybe israel have these things. Add 1000.
North korea might have like 10 shitty ones, less than a hiroshima. Call the 10 another five.

Name me
21,005 cities with population over lets say 40k.hiroshima killed 70k+the later cancers

You really convinced me schlomo that they would cause nuclear winter and end the world if they were ever dare used! (Despite the fact that we spend trillions on them and claim to be UNABLE to use them)

Lemme guess, the tests are too damaging to show the world on livestream?

I worked at an outfit once where they used a cyclotron to make light isotopes for medical imaging. There's nothing creepier than when the Geiger counter starts going clickity click.

>TWENTY BILLION TIMES THE POWER OF THE HIROSHIMA BOMB GOYIM! ARENT YOU IMPRESSED WITH MY HOLLYWOOD PRODUCED COLD WAR PROPAGANDA VIDEOS? HOW ABOUT THE ONE WHERE THE CAMERA FILMING THE EXPLOSION OF THE HOUSE DOESNT EVEN SHAKE?

I think we can all agree radiation is real. I think we can all agree big bombs are real too. I think we can all agree big explosions and Hollywood film making is real too.

Idk if we should all agree nukes are memes that will end the world and need trillions of tax dollars plus they make the decisions for humanity with their WE CAN NEVER USE THEM GOYIM!

I'm old enough to have pressed a fun button mate.

It's an amazing feeling. As one person said here, you do feel like a god.

As meme as it is, I support recreational nukes.

>Invented Albert (((Einstein)))
Every damn time

My grandpa helped set up the tons of TNT they used to brainwash you sheep with that (test)

In the end though it helps prevent wars which is nice kind of

You're a dumb larping faggot

Idk, this is sort of retarded.
Who cares if the fly over states, South America, Africa, South East Asia and the Middle East would survive the initial wave of nuclear icbm raining down.
Systems are fragile and the destruction of major metropolitan areas may not be a Hollywood nuclear winter (which is what many idiots seem to be fixated on here).
But it would still qualify as mutually assured destruction if the governments of the major powers were eliminated along with their metropolitan economic centers.

wow OP, just as spooky as it was when first typed out ten years ago. 9/11 6edgy8me!!!!

Try harder.

>Shills are shilling the nukohoax
Nuclear weapons confirmed exaggerated like the exaggerated holocaust

See
You don't realize how much they are used as the excuse for controlling the mind.

There was nothing in the world that could make Hitler capitulate except superior military force. Then (((they))) invented a way to mind control militaries: meme a weapon that makes war "impossible"

Patton could've taken out Russia and stopped the cold war and kept (((nukes))) out of the hands of everyone. Bankers didn't want that.

What?
I'm calling out this dumbass who thinks his lies are gonna fly here

Keep larping faggot, or tell your grandpa to.

Nuclear winter is just a theory.

I think youre full of shit

I want to believe

How is he full of shit for calling you out as an obvious larper?

Bump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI

This. The paper behind it was lead by none other than Cuck Sagan. And it was almost immediately refuted. But you know how the public is when it comes to cult of personality. Plus this was before the internet. So back then only the cult of personality fucker had any actual platform.

lol the fact that more people dont realize nukes are a hoax is amazing
Idk how the jews got this one past so many people when:
1.most radiation is harmless and the kind that is cant be made by nukes
2.compressing 2 metals wont make an explosion thats just retarded
3. if fallout and radiation is such a big deal why is there life in chernobyl? why do people still live in hiroshima and nagasaki
4.the aftermath of hiroshima nad nagasaki look just like any city after a fire bombing raid
5. we claim north korea has it, a country that can barely feed its own people or keep its military planes flying

you can literally explain anythng about nuclear weapons and why they arent real with simple science

It's bigger than nukes being fake, any fear based ideology is bullshit

The matrix is designed to keep the masses in fear

-most people believe earth can be hit by rocks from space, when space doesn't exist

youtu.be/Yioky_A0zwU

-Most people believe that climate change is a threat when there is no such
thing

It's so frustrating to realize how brainwashed people are

Even if he is larping he ain't wrong

I'm with you buddy. Nuclear armed white ethnostate when?

>when space doesn't exist

Sometimes I forgot how retarded pol is, thank you for reminding me

You think that's the only exaggeration surrounding a trillion dollar international military controlling cold war psyop?

This shit could make Hitler capitulate before he even rises to power

i had always thought that all footage of nukes looks fake as hell. then weev done a couple of videos on the subject and pretty much disproved nukes. there not real folks. get over it.

if what you are saying is true then every volcano eruption would be a world ending event. news flash, its not. nukes are no big deal even if real which they arent

Hiroshima/Nagasaki were definitely hoaxes.

Could be a mind control weapon so the Goyim never rise up again like they did with Hitler as they would just be "nuked", so whats the point?

Volcanos are not 21 thousand nukes. At best like 20. Save Yellowstone.

And it would take alot more to end the world totally than 10 thousand. 10 thousand is merely enough to end humans