Loans

Why is the concept of "loans" been turned into such a core part of western society?

Why is such an obvious stranglehold so openly accepted?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/52391033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

charging interest is a moral crime, if not a legal one.

interest isn't a problem, compound interest is

What's the difference? I know I'm comming across as an idiot here but I genuinely don't know.

loans makes sense for cars and STEM degrees, and for business; where you're basically getting a loan so you can leverage it to make more money.

but credit cards, and liberal degree loans are really bad financially.

>jews have ungodly influence on everybody due to debts
>goyim feel rich when they get tons of loanbucks, even though it'll kick them later
It wasn't hard really.

>paying money in the future for the service of getting money now

HORRIBLE

No one should be able to take out loans. We don't want people buying shit, or starting businesses.

Well, if you need a loan for anything smaller than a house then you dont know how to deal with money. Thats whats wrong with Western society. Everyone wants everything now. Nobody can wait anymore.

Because they're the corner stone of economics and you paranoid fucks can't change that. If a rich guy has 60 mil in an account and he spends one million a year, 59 million of that money is effectively out of circulation, so instead he loans that to someone with need for it and the overall efficiency of the economy is increased

compound interest is where the interest is added to the principal of the loan

so if you have a 1000 dollar loan with let's say 12% apy, so like 1% per month
the first month is
>1000 * 1.01
1010 dollars to pay off
nextmonth is
>1010 * 1.020.1
etc.

Free access to loans is a major cause of western supremecy.

nextmonth is
>1010 * 1.01
=1020.1
etc.*

*goes bankrupt*
Heh, sorry bankies no repayments for you. Thanks for the free money!
Oh, you're lowering a number that you invented for me? You have fun with that! I'll see you in 5 years for another loan ;^)

Oh neat. Thanks!

Sounds like a dirty play though.

because it works really well if you succeed in making your loan back with interest.
what loans do is it trades future income for current capital, essentially you bet your future power for having more power today.
this is an extremely powerful tool when used correctly

Usury

why would you want an idiot to do that kind of thing when there is someone else with capital to do it right now? someone already with money shows they are able to make a good business.

If you had done business in your life you'd know that access to capital greatly empowers those with skill and devotion to their goals. The problem you imagine is not the fault of the banks, but of debtors.
Co-signment and the threat of repossession I agree have immoral elements to them. The bank should not grant loans to those whose proposed strategy for using the money will not produce value (except at their own peril).

>Why is such an obvious stranglehold so openly accepted?

prove it's not and blow up a bank in the middle of the night while it's closed

why are you such a pussy go on and do it

Not really. The same concepts are usually applied to when you're borrowing money to your bank.

jews

loans don't make sense, if you can't trust your populace enough to issue them ability to operate than you need a new education system

it's interest charged on interest

if you take out a $100 loan at 10% interest, after the first period you will owe $110, then $121, then $133.1 and so on. after 12 periods your debt will total $313.84 of which $93.84 will be due to compounded interest, and it only continues to grow exponentially and spiral out of control

the bigger problem on a macro level is fractional reserve banking, look it up

it forces you to return the money asap

Loans make people obedient and make them not question authority / rebel. It is a good goy making device.

Here's something for your right ear: vimeo.com/52391033

Gee I wonder (((why)))? (((Who))) could have turned it into such a core part of western society?

>The problem you imagine is not the fault of the banks, but of debtors.

no it's a rigged system, yes people are morons who will borrow money for anything, but if the institutions had any common sense they wouldn't be lending money for retarded shit and are forced to thanks to federal law

once again Government ruins everything

just how like doctors are useless because their industry cannot survive without free government money

>(((why)))? (((Who)))

it was the pope, the jew just accepts blame for him

It's the Jews stupid

or a new populace

Because credit makes everything happen, you just need to know the difference between good and bad debt, and how to play the game to your advantage.

Pic related, I used 80k of money, that I didn't have, to gamble on the don, pocketed the 300% gain two weeks later, and payed a grand total of ...$1300 in interest. WIthout access to credit, I would not have been able to take advantage of that opportunity.

My only regret is that I didn't understand money, specifically forex the way I do know, could have used that 80k of credit & pulled 1.2m out of shorting the peso.

Actually loans allow the individual to do way more than he otherwise could. Without loans, any ambitious project would need several people working together and pitching in capital, or we would just leave any big projects to the super wealthy. A shortage of businesses requiring capital would lead to several pure monopolies, or near monopolies, and the end result would be the customer getting fucked over because they have no other choice.

But, yeah keep thinking it's the evil Jew holding you down.that you weren't born with $4 million to open your own business.

Interest creates something out of nothing, which is unholy

interest doesnt come from nowhere
it comes from the future, specifically future earnings

>interest isn't a problem, math is
american education
>THE WAY INTEREST NATURALLY COMPOUNDS IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY TO KEEP US POOR!

because usury was illegal throughout the history until recently... after WW1

3 types of Sodomites
* Praying homo (belives in magic)
* Hi flying homo (grows money)
* Cool ones with ass-cancer & aids

Which type of Sodomite are you?

* All 3 are covered in the bible, and all 3 are proud assholes, who are delusional as fuck, and very dangerous

* It is permissible to kill a Sodomite