"What did the Aboriginals build?"

Other urls found in this thread:

shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11193-australian-psychoactive-plant-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The pyramids

Your genes because they fucked ye mum

Nothing, they deconstructed termite mounds, and then they ate them.

They didn't build anything because they appreciate the beauty of earth and didn't want to destroy it like you cumskins do.

Then why did they burn Australia down and turn it into a desert?

why build shit when you sit on your ass all day

>appreciate the beauty of earth
>turn a green continent into a wasteland.

I am confused, did the abbos eat the termites or did the termites eat abbos?

This. They didn't build, aka. destroy anything because they are capable of surviving in the world as God intended. Instead, they preserved the land so future generations can enjoy its beauty too.

See

But anons, desert is the most beautiful biome.
They just engaged in some advanced landscaping.

Uluru is actually a space craft. Thats what they built.

the real question is how did they visit the dream time before white man gave them petrol

A desert by burning forests to the ground to hunt small game.

Jenkem

I don't think they could even come up with that, they probably just hit each other in the head with rocks till they had a seizure

>they probably just hit each other in the head with rocks till they had a seizure

i laughed out loud

The how to list of getting high in straya provided you cant work out how to sniff your own shit or get smacked in the head.

shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11193-australian-psychoactive-plant-list/

There's no proof of this. Aboriginals are useless retards and basically animals that can (sort of) speak, but I haven't seen any solid sources to verify this popular claim.

Some say that aboriginal were not the original inhabitants of Australia. Some time 50,000 years ago an advanced civilisation lived in Australia. After many years the first coons rode in on a rainbow snake. Their demand for gibs lead to the downfall of the advanced society and before long they had been replaced. The coons subsequently torn down the advanced civilizations factories to use as kindling which in turn polluted the once lush continent leading to a centuries long draught. This is how Australia become the dryiest continent on earth.

you really think they could figure out how to extract any of the psychoactive shit from these plants?

it's a valid theory, there is evidence of a large rainforest in central australia prior to the aboriginals coming, and all the megafauna went extinct shortly after. it's the same thing that happened in North America, humans arrive with relatively advanced technology and hunting skill and quickly overhunt the animals that have not evolved to survive around humans.

literally large mounds of dirt

we have psylocybin subaegurosa - magic mushrooms. all you need to do is eat them.

We waz Turok n sheit?

Was this before or after the hyper war?

nothing, only destroyed the interior of australia

They built an industry based on trading welfare payments for guilt reduction.

Humanoids are no cause for extinction of megafauna.

A desert. Slash and burn "farming" practices of abbos destroyed forests all across the continent.

>be abbo
>live on edenic lands
>burn lush bountiful forests so dirt can yams grow in ash
>no more forests left
>destroyed the land before a single white Person ever stepped foot on the continent
Sheeeeeit.

Now they deal in welcome to countries. Every time a government agency has a conference, seminar etc you have to book a welcome to country. Is like $500 for 20 mins. Some old 95% white guy comes up, welcomes you to his land, collects cheque and fucks off.

>but they have the longest continuing civilisation!

because being neolithic cave people who dont develop any technology is a civilisation!

A lifetime welfare check

Lol that's hilarious, do you even history?
Please refer to this: You're welcome, retard.

$5k is the going rate in my city, user.

A tolerance for petrol fumes and cheap wine.

I don't even really care that they are welfare leeches I just wish they would shut the fuck up about how bad whitey is

I agree I've never met an abo since I'm a burger but they sound like they are just as outspoken as the blacks here.

No because a billion tourists came down to tassie and fucking TRAMPLED THEM ALL

whoever in tassie is marking them with longneck bottles please kill yourself you are shit at identifying them

fresh

(1/2)

(2/2)

>eating shrooms someone else "identified"

yeah ...no

Been a few years since i booked one. Gubernment might get i cheaper. Not sure. Its a fucking solid gig tho. Are your abos at least black?

sand castles

>build

I don't even care that they bitch about white people and leech gibs. I just wish they'd speak without sounding like "ooh ooh uggah uggah urrrr ooh ah ahh uhh". Conjugate your words, shitskins.

Nothing. They were to lazy to try and improve their lives. That's why they are jealous of the white people. Because we are not wasting our lives sitting in a mud hut.

A FUCKING STICK

If they were so great, then why are they now extinct?

>incredible structures
>blocky clay-brick houses and large piles of stones
not incredible. the Killke walls are incredible.

Why were none of them inhabited when they were discovered by whites?

dude they are mentally retarded you can expect them to talk properly

>but muh dirt yams

this reads like a cry for help from a schitzofrenic.

>what is the wooly mammoth

lel, i found a couple hundred in SA the other week

Its a retarded thing to say humanoids armed with spears and atlatls were capable of eradicating megafauna species.
Megafauna went extinct because global catastrophe,not humanoids hunting them.

The smallpox, from what I gather, among other reasons.

>Its a retarded thing to say humanoids armed with spears and atlatls
what if they were really hungary

There's enough smoke in them to get whitey to hand over the cash.

Take a look at the size of herds known to exist, then reference estimates for the human population, then look at a reconstruction of a mammoth. We did hunt them, but we're incapable of wiping them out. Hungarian insight, something else delt the killing blow. I favor the ice-sheet meteor impact theory myself, it fits observable evidence in the landscape of North America.

*is right, not insight. Fuck tablets.

They werent.There is no evidence of humanoid dwelling spaces filled with megafauna bones.
Sure,a strong tribe having 30 to 50 hunters did hunt megafauna.But even if they wanted,the tools were not good to make them go extinct.
Then you have to think about how humanoids currently outside of civilization are going lengths to thank mother nature for the flesh the game provides and they never take more than they need.
Megafauna extinction was caused by a global catastrophe.

A desert.

More important question; are they mongoloids or negroids?

The fall of the advanced australian civilization is what cause the power vacuum that lead to the hyper war

A stick...

There have been butchered mamomoth bones found, but I agree, it's crazy to imagine hunter/gatherers wiping out the whole species without some help from nature. there were millions, we were literally outnumbered once upon a time. We didn't just stab them all with sharp sticks, especially not faster than they could reproduce, not across the entire continent.

When there are no leaves to eat because abbos burned every tree down, entire ecosystems suffered, and entire species went extinct.
>being this ignorant to ecological balance

petrol stations

>being this ignorant about the end of the last ice age
Look into it friend, there's a massive arceological redpill for you there waiting to be taken.

australia, I am dissapoint.

I think they are so prehistoric. They received their own classification.

Just think. In a few years most "abos" will be 95% asian or 95% dindu. We wuz aboz.

I dont think thats possible.I mean to burn down every tree.What for? Australian trees are bushfire resistant,so they had to cut down the trees not just start a bushfire and watch everythign burn.Hell,there are even pines that need bushfire to open the cones.
Aboriginals cutting down every tree and burning it to cook food is a stupid idea.
You can not compare it to the Mediterran or Spain,because there the trees were cut to provide the Roman Empire with wood and later the Armada with building materials.
There is no evidence that aboriginals even know how to build a house.Their only need for wood has been fire to cook food.

>all of the native/aboriginal peoples were intelligent, peaceful, and understand the environment better than anyone else

There were/are NO noble savages. This myth was started so useful idiots like you would be suckered into handing out gibs, and defending creatures who would beat, torture, and eat you because they don't know any better or care.

don't be ridiculous
the abos ate the mounds

That being?

Are you retarded or just trolling that you are retarded?

Sweet fuck all!

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
>inb4 DUDE DMT, KETTLE-BELLS, JAMIE BRING THAT SHIT UP, LIKE WHOA SON
The guest is 10/10 and it's worth hearing what he has to say, even if you think it's all bunk in the end. Lots of good information and backed up by some hard evidence as well.
What else have you got to listen to while fapping and playing games today?

>no disease
>syphilis brought back from the new world to spain

Kek

I sure do love how people dump their unresearched opinions on here like that's a thing to do.

1. Aboriginals didn't cut trees down, they never made the tools. Bonfire wood was gathered from fallen branches.

2. The aboriginals (as well as many African tribes) then and still today use the "Slash and Burn" technique to temporarily enrich the dead soil long enough for a yam to grow. They don't plant them, they just hope the yams will grow from the bushfires.

3. Aboriginal tribes were fighting over fertile lands when whites arrived because of how devastated the lands were and how little was available to savage tribal with no knowledge of farming.

If fossil records aren't good enough for you, ask the abbos. They pass down the stories of "the before time".

>jew rogan podcrap

No thanks kid, I'm capable of reading and researching without the blind conjecture of a clueless fuckwit and his (usually shilling) guests. Maybe he'll get moshe kasher on again, because of how much the pocast listeners love that, and Joe respects his viewers so much.

You can lead a horse to water, but that's it.

Have you ever heard of a native American reservation? Do yourself a little research on the wonderful havens of peace those places are.

Any sources on this

>Have you ever heard of a native American reservation?
We have them where I live. You are mistaken for writing off people you haven't met. I wish you weren't closed-off to additional information, you seem to be doing so based on incomplete biases.

>implying I've never been to a reservation
>implying your 16 year old ass knows more than a 30 year old man

Why don't you ask your mom to take you to a reservation for some Cultural enrichment? Let's see how you feel after the 4 natives in a row try to sell you meth, and every other one asks you for booze and money. You don't know fucking shit besides what they told you in gradeschool. Do some research, or hold onto your precious little opinion. Idc

> naked, eating grubs and dead at 30

Far out maaan.

>Australian trees are bushfireresistant
Lmao

do sticks count?

Aboriginals are not homo sapiens, they're the modern version of homo erectus - everything about (((human evolutio))) you're taught is wrong.

that sand rock mountain thing

They focused on mans connection to the land, so they never really built anything as they found a way to talk to the land and have their questions asked for them. With the introduction of british culture which the aboriginals had no fucking idea how to comprehend (and vice versa). Over years the spirtiual understanding of the land was lost but the genetic changes stayed. they turned to the only alternative left (petrol and alcohol instead of dmt and
Mushrooms)