The interracial dating propaganda must be huge in Sweden. Any Swedes who can confirm...

The interracial dating propaganda must be huge in Sweden. Any Swedes who can confirm? Everywhere you see pretty white girls with black and brown guys. Why would this pretty blonde date a Somali?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QsPZ4SIIoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares, just like incompatible dog breeds they end up spitting out genetically retarded halfbreeds. That's punishment enough.

idk man, it's like it's a trend among Swedish women, to get the bbc.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QsPZ4SIIoo

Zara Larsson is a kike

What are the odds she will pay the toll?

Look at his skull my god

Are black male 2s 10s in Sweden? Holy shit. "Dance star hip hopper" culture did this

What's political about this thread? Take it to Sup Forums cuck poster

I don't know why you losers give a shit about interracial breeding when some autistic anglo american or sperg chink will be able to genetically modify eggs in the future.

Because most of then are well behaved. Not to mention they are fairly attractive when not malnourished and not Somalian.

They look like they've got similar skulls.

I see more black/asian female with white male than anything else

It's a conspiracy. Must be.

There is no way a white women would conclude that black men are superior without some form of brainwashing going on. Right?

We can't be THAT inadequate, can we?

man i would just paint myself brown and i would fuck her so hard that she would walk like a penguin for 3 days
then i would send her a pic of myself without the color
i can't even imagine the butthurt

This, their children will be ugly and intellectually impaired, and neither parent will be able to see themselves in the child, reducing their drive to provide nurture. Short sighted emotional and irrational choices are always felt in the long run.

Do tough niggers ever go on Sup Forums?
> When some of the top performers at my school are mixed, Chinese, Indian, or ginger

Mixed like half black?

It's about social status. See, propaganda indoctrinates these kids with "Black/brown is good" "Help a sad little nigger". And as you know woman love social statuses. And these nikkers are good ornaments to elevate their ranks.

No fucking clue how the propaganda is as I'm never on Facebook etc.
But there aren't much in newspapers and those kind of medias

Disgusting. American Black men are 1000% times more manly and have head shapes that make sense.

I will for now on consider the American Black man a different race than the African black man.

that's a dyke

You haven't been in Sweden. You don't know shit. You have only seen images on the fucking internet. You don't even go outside. Kill yourself. NOW.

she already is

Whenever I see these threads I think of a pretty white girl that used to be in my class when I was younger.

She fell in love with a nigger. This negro's parents were slaughtered when he was like 5 and the militia who slaughtered his parents actually took him and made him kill more people.

Fast forward and the guy is a very succesful football player. White girl is so proud of him and feels the need to post at least 1 picture every day, eventually posting a pic of him and her on some shitty diversity facebook page with thousands of followers. She even added some bullshit story about why bi-racial couples are the best and why mixed babies are pretty.

Next thing you know, the negro is gone for a week and cheats on her with 2 different girls. She removed all of the pictures and she probably dates some cuck now.

>kek

my mate is from Stockholm
this isn't fake bruv

Its what happens when shitskins are more manly than swedes feminists faggots

Every concept she is uttering in this video was put into her. She didn't form these conclusions herself, she was taught that all of this was true.

The problem isn't her, the problem is the system that led her to form these conclusions. She's just regurgitating talking points. She isn't capable of critical thinking.

There is litterally 3-5 Sweden threads everyday on Sup Forums

Same, middle aged men bringing thai women home and have retarded children to my experience. But there is often a reason Why They take thai women, because They're socially retarded/ugly as sin with no personality

Some nigger please fuck my girlfriend

Remember to sage r/anarchism threads

It is because they are basically 25% white. It gave them an slight IQ boost. Still they shouldn't be forced into white civilizations. They only bring the white man down and uplift their JEW masters. The same Jews that boated the niggers into white civilizations in the first place.

Any problems you have with a nigger is related to KIKES financing the Trans Atlantic slave trade. KIKES along with their nigger pets are the source.

How ironic. I automatically bump all "remember to sage" posts. And I'm not even an anarchist.

>niggers being forcibly brought over hear made their race better as a whole
Kek

Saw that shit in Norway too, i lived in Hordaland for a while you barely saw any immigrants except for female south east asian import brides and cleaning maids.

Jews in your country meme it to death like your nation.

Nigger lovers gotta get their nigger fucker badge. They feel less racist because nature is a bad thing but nigger love knows no bounds!

You wonder why whites are checking out? Because this isn't a nation. Its a KIKE ran shit hole where I in my own nation is put at the bottom in exchanged for a sub human nigger beast!

Wonder why white people aren't breeding? Well KIKES meme white woman with anything non white 24/7. White men have to share our woman who are now whores with shit skins.

It is another form of GENOCIDE the kikes are pushing upon white nations.

Why would a nigger or a shit skin give a shit. They want everything we built for free. A nigger has no honor anyway. Slavery is a NIGGER TRADITION MIND YOU!

That dude is so ugly. What kind of mental gymnastics does that girl have to do everyday to be with him? Looks like a chocolate dipped Martian on prednisolone

these women are ugly, in sweden like 4/10 and they try to punch above their league and they cant because good looking swedish guys doesnt want them. so out of spite they go for shitskins.

Water baby head. The skull is probably 1 inch thick. That means less brain matter.

MUH DIK!

subversion

Because you are all inside playing video games instead of doing actual shit.

>Why would this pretty blonde date a Somali
To look good for the camera. The migrants are all just props for social media....

Yes, here's an average day for me:

>wake up
>read swedish news
Study shows that 84% of Swedish girls prefer foreign men!
>drive car, hear talk on the radio in between songs
Haha aa, min pojkvän kommer från Syrien och han är så stor (my boyfriend is from Syria and he's so big)
>get on bus, see poster on wall saying: Please donate to Rödakorset to help refugees!
>get on subway, announcer says:
Nästa Östermalmstorg, byte till tunnelbana mot Ropsten, tänk på avståndet mellan vagn och platform när du stiger av (next stop Östermalmstorg, please donate to the state initiative Ropsten teens refugee friendship program)
>get to work
>boss tells me about what his daughter and her new Somali boyfriend did this weekend
>go home at 8:30
>hear gf getting fucked by her bull
>grab some food and go sleep in shed

>Why would this pretty blonde date a Somali?
Have you seen the average Swedish (or Scandinavian) male in 2017? They're more feminine than the women and spend hours on prettying themselves up like girls. 99% of women want masculine men with traditional masculine traits, niggers and non-whites usually have them.

t. wife is Danish and told me about the problem with modern males in Denmark today. And I have witnessed the problem myself.

Yeah

What's with this gay trend in your countries where men are wearing really short trousers/jeans (usually really tight jeans with chicken legs) that expose their socks, while wearing boat shoes or something similarly faggy? It's always 16 - 30 year olds wearing this shit.

This is just more propaganda. There is a minute percentage of non black women that are attractive to non black women. Most non black women would rather die than be touched by a Nigg. You can't force someone to be attracted to another via billboards, clothes, and trends.

Its just simple numbers. The places flooded with the most niggs will most certainly have more white trash willing to date them. Thus more examples plastered on the net. Then the antifags get them images, know it messes with pol, and they run with them.

Heck im contributing too it right now. But just about every one of these nigger hate threads, and white women threads is by antifags or schlomos.

No amount of propaganda will make niggers attractive to the vast majority of the planet. So keep scouring the net for interracial pics antifags.

Very True. The Antifags will take a pic like that of a white chick who was asked by some sand rat too take a picture with him, and then run with it and say that white women are banging niggs. When we all know its not true. Just antifag propaganda

Comfy.

Not at all sure how you can blame the women. For decades the men of europe and especially scandinavia were little queer effeminate literal autists. nobody wants to fucking live with a ladyboy autists, whereas the nogs are hypermasculine AND they trigger a jealousy response in the native men which women pick up on as a sign of weakness, further cementing their ideas. a vicious cycle

2poke Shaker confirmed?

It doesn't matter. If you are an attractive white women would you rather bang a wussy that looks like he just came from a boy band, or an ape? Really hard choice there. Women aren't stupid and they do have eyes.

Bumping

90% of them would rather bang a masculine man.
Women aren't visual as men, you fucking autist.
They value how you make them feel, they got off to that. They don't feel safe and protected by being with some cuck that spends more time on his hair than they do. You're a blatant virgin.

We hardly have any jews here. Germany took care of that.

Thank you Führer.

Mfw Sweden has 15k kikes and many fler from Denmark