Now that Boogie is showing actual effort in losing weight, are you now willing to pay for his healthcare?

Now that Boogie is showing actual effort in losing weight, are you now willing to pay for his healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/878894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

No, obese fucks like him who knowingly brought himself to this situation while still having the means to reverse it (gym, diet) should NOT receive public help

>pre op diet
What does he need an operation for? Please don't say stomach reduction.

Piss off Meretz

>I have never seen a thin person drinking diet mountain dew

>Fat fuck live streaming his (((last))) diet mountain dew.

I can't believe people would even want to watch this. Like who the fuck cares.

I very much dislike you.
Faggot kike.

He won't last a week. Fat fuck is going to die during surgery.

A bunch of weeks and other social weirdos who feel the need to follow other people's lives while shitting on those who watch reality TV

>"Watch me drink diet soda"

Fucking idiot, he shouldn't be drinking anything other then water. He's not taking this seriously. Carbonated drinks are the worst thing to consume just before and after that type of surgery.

I hope he dies during the op.

>are you now willing to pay for his healthcare?

Nothing stopping you from cutting him a check if you like. Also, who is this ham-beast and why should I care if it lives or dies?

עדיף להיות פשיסט עם גבולות חזקים וזהות מובהקת מאשר בוגד

I'd miss Francris triggering self diagnosed sufferers of autism though.

Why does he need to drink a last one? Why doesn't he just stop now? What a nigger

all boogie fans are nerdy fat fucks

He needs liposuction. I'm not supporting this one way or the other, but he is well over 400 pounds by now. If he doesn't get the surgery he will never lose that weight.

I'm happy he is American
That way I know my money doesn't go to his fatass
But on the other hand my tax money goes to Niggers and Arabs

>this is my last cigarette before quitting.
Been there, done that.
If you want to stop, just stop.

Digits confirm death during surgery

>If he doesn't get the surgery he will never lose that weight.
oh come on don't give me that shit, all he has to do is put down the fork for a second and maybe not eat the biggest garbage imaginable.

Getting surgery to make you not fat doesn't do a thing to change the habits you were in and the reasons you found so much comfort in food.

Without proper mental help he'll just irreversibly damage himself more because his brain will be literally no different and still expect to continue on as it was before the band. I am assuming hes going for the band first before cutting his stomach into pieces. Letting anybody have this surgery is akin to sexual reassignment surgery and lobotomies

I guess he's tired of not being able to wipe his own ass and shitting in the bathtub.

He would've never been that fat if he just worked out a lot since he was young. I know people who eat a full pizza, a large order of french fries, and still got room for a burger and dessert, and they're not fat, They just got a ton of muscle and that's because they work it off, Boogie just ate and played video games all his life

I can't hate him because I know he's not a bad guy as far as his personality goes, but I still find it bullshit he expects us to pay for his poor shitty health when there was 100% a way to avoid it and he's just wasting all his money on garbage food instead of good health, He preaches fat acceptance which I can't stand as well.

Hasn't this guy been starting his diet for weeks now? He keeps talking about starting tomorrow and yet he keeps eating garbage.

Nobody should give this man the surgery he wants.

literally did that myself. didn't quit for a year. one day I just threw away a nearly full pack of smokes and that was that

BOOGIE DIES ON THE TABLE GET

>do stupid thing
>quit doing stupid thing
>this means other people should pay for my stupid mistakes in the past

If an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, this fat fuck needs to lose about 200 more pounds before he has made up the deficit.

Diet soda isn't even that bad you dumb fuck. It has 0 calories.

>this is my last snus before quitting

HA, who am I kidding?
It's great

Doesn't believe even matter. Dude's going to get like a dozen surgeries to harvest the fat off his body then a dozen more to harvest excess skin. At the end of it he's going to be a Frankenstein looking disgusting sack of shit. Total waste of time he just needs to be shot in the dome.

he said the same thing at vidcon , that it was his last burger, fries and soda before going on diet. This idiot is going to have surgery just to get fat again shortly after. He's a lost cause

NO!

This is my last cigarette until my next shot of vodka

It's not the calories that matter you fucking retard

It's what kind of fucking chemicals that you put into your body.
There might not be any calories but what kind of sweeting chemicals is it instead of sugar?

No, he might only delayed his heart attack by 2 years.

Why doesn't his employer pay for his healthcare?

>drinking diet soda
>ever

Why doesn't he at least shave his disgusting neckbeard?

diet mt dew is pretty good when you get used to it i got some now.

fatty here. got a gastrectomy half a year ago when i was at 200kg. now im at 140kg and my skin looks like freddy kruegers face.
i had to do it since for me it was the only possible way to lose weight. and i can now focus on my other health problems without thinking about my weight which caused my weight problems in the first place.
i absolutely despise people like boogie since hes eating completly unhealthy(soft drinks, sweets etc.)

spoken like a true fatass.

about 170. little chubby.

Id pay to see him get thrown off of a cliff

Wasn't he supposed to start his pre-op diet like 3 weeks ago

Didn't Boogie get some chance or a free personal trainer which he turned down?

Why would I want to pay for anyone's healthcare other than my family? People need to start taking care of themselves and stop leeching. Especially people like Boogie that make decent money.

mostly what i eat is tuna i should be skinny.

Imagine the scene if a boogie fell off the Sears Tower in Chicago. I bet the destruction and gore would be unlike anything.

You misunderstand. He needs to diet for at least a month before the surgery could be preformed. A guy that large should not be able to have surgery, especially an optional one. In a month or three when he has lost fourty pounds or whatever then he'll have the surgery. I like that method as it's a good way to assure the person is capable of exercising self-control before you waste money on surgery.

Inb4: a person that large has no self control.

I doubt he'll follow up on his promises, but for fuck's sake, he's 42 years old, it's a fucking miracle he's still alive. He's going to die soon regardless.

>Didn't Boogie get some chance or a free personal trainer which he turned down?
Yes it was literally Diamond Dallas Page too BANG

This is a slippery slope because you can easily start to apply this to anything that isn't purely genetic.

Example: fucker should've learned to relax. Fuck his anxiety issues he ain't entitled to shit.

>SEND

not "some" it was a super famous professional wrestler who became a great trainer as he got older

boogie turned down help from like a top 2% in the industry trainer.

If you're serious about quitting something you don't need to have a 'last one' you just stop. That boogie cunt has drunk 1000s of diet sodas. He doesn't need any more special treats, he's had plenty.

Does he has to diet for at least a month before the surgery because the risk of cutting him open and having all kinds of fat and organs and blood explode at the surgeon?

>this is my last fap before nofap

He turned down fucking Diamond Dallas Page. Boogie is fucking pathetic.

>this is my last burek before no burek

Just let him fkin kill himself.
He does not need healthcare he needs a kind man who pulls the trigger.

If you get to the point of being THIS fat, you basically revoked your right to society as a whole. Unless hes some kinda Math wizard or have some magical autist abilities he has no use for anyone but his own indulgence.

Fuck that fat pig.

Not in particular, it's mostly to help start the good habits before the surgery AND lose some of the weight so the X-rays and anesthesia dosing are easier.

Boogie is so fat he likely needs a special hospital bed and is so fat his jiggly fat rolls literally scatter X-rays enough to make the image shitty

Why not continue drinking diet soda?

no you have to go on a high protein diet before surgery so your liver shrinks in size. otherwise its hard to even perform the surgery.

He's becoming transgendered.

>I know people who eat a full pizza, a large order of french fries, and still got room for a burger and dessert, and they're not fat, They just got a ton of muscle and that's because they work it off, Boogie just ate and played video games all his life
Even if they exercise hard those people might still have a lot of visceral fat, which is worse for your health than subcutaneous fat. There's no excuse to eating like a starved donkey during every meal.

This is the last weed I buy for a while.
Said increasingly nervous german guy for the 1001th time since 2010.

His health is so poor it is very likely he would die on the operating table as it stands now. Additionally, the surgery he would be getting REQUIRES that he eats significantly less and healthier. If he goes back to eating the way he currently does he could very likely die a gruesome and agonizing death.

On second thought, lets give the fat fuck his surgery.

Go on then you fat cunt tell us why your body ignores the laws of thermodynamics

Water>Diet soda>sugary soda

Soda isn't good for you and in his case it might be one of his addictions or binge foods.

How do you turn down the Diamond?! He's lives for view right? Who the fuck gets DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE ON THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL HELPING THEM LOSE WEIGHT WITH DDP YOGA?! Damn it he left some serious money on the table with that one. Though we know he didn't leave any food on the table.

this sausage biscuit has turned hard as a rock. i might use it building a privacy wall.

How about my eating habits.
I eat little to nothing all day but drink a lot of water and coffee.
But I always eat a pretty big dinner. like gyros with a large fries and salad + some other little side or something.
I lost about 20 kilo like that, im 184cm and used to weig about 100kg. Now im always between 78 and 82 depending on how i ate and if there was any festivities where i got shitfaced and ate a lot.

>diet soda is better than sugary soda

Sure, lets just drink a boat load of chemicals that wont even sate the craving that has you drinking the soda in the first place. Dont get me wrong, soda is not good for you in any way but in moderation its not going to cause a lot of problems for you.

Fat fucks drink diet soda so they feel less shitty about eating an entire chocolate cake an hour later.

Doesn't matter, without a heart transplant pulmonary heart disease will kill him within 5 (thank god)

Look at that fat glob and tell me how he would do any exercise. The only thing he could do in this state is roll down a hill or float in a swimming pool.

He actually DOES need that surgery if he wants to lose weight, but he brought it all on himself. So he has no right for medcare to pay for it
Hes a fat fuck who cant live with the consequences of his acts.

No.

It's mostly about the drugs they use to put him under during the surgery. Fat is very close to the brain in terms of the ability to absorb anesthetic drugs, and it does a good job holding on to the drug, long after the surgery is over. Fat people than need a whole lot more drugs to get them under and keep them there. Being under a long time is dangerous, dangerous enough for a doctor to refuse the surgery.

>like gyros
Stop supporting Kebab. Go eat Currywurst you dumbass.

>Fucking idiot, he shouldn't be drinking anything other then water
Green tea my nigga. You can drink green tea until you're green in the face and not gain a pound.

What was the point of this post other than to talk about yourself?

where did i say that? i have severe depressions and thanks to the medications+depressions itself i went from 80kg to 200kg in one year.
>inb4 haha nigga how are mental health issues real. like nigga just be happy.
i loathe attention whores aswell who seek attention by pretending to have depressions.
also im not saying anything positive about beeing all im doing here is trying to give insight to the surgery since i went through the process.

How about you tell me? What "chemicals" are in diet soda that are SO terribly bad for you? How about evidencing your claims with something other than rampant paranoia?

what i would give to see his office chair hydraulic explode and shoot a steel rod into his asshole.

talking about food obviously

typical of a fatty

haha nigga how are mental health issues real. like nigga just be happy.

WHY EVEN DRINK ONE MORE

JUST STOP NOW

JESUS FUCK

Fat shaming should be required and considered uber PC

To tell people obesity is ok is basically to deny science, support gluttony and laziness, to encourage someone to die sooner and encourage them to be a drain on society ion their later years.

It's a fucking disease like being an alcoholic

delet this

>where did i say that?
You implied it when you said
>it was the only possible way to lose weight
incorrect, you could have lost weight at any time by eating less you worthless fat fuck. Now go make some more utter dogshit of cars that are called German engineering.

Hhahahahhahahahahahah. Thanks for thr laugh. Germs truly are a pathetic people worthy of being replaced by niggers too stupid to experience (((depression)))

Gyros is greek
Kebab is arab

its simple. And i eat currywurst a few times a year. But my local gyros shop is a big ass christian greek family whose been here since the mid 60s and had this little gyros shop since then. I played football with their sons etc pp.

its more like going to eat at some extended families place than anything.

None, you guessed correctly. Whats the problem with it?

Sitting in the same boat my man. Be careful.
And anyways you should try and help your fellow men in times of hardship not make fun of him.
Theres a time and place for bantz and thats the bar or the pitch.

I've been on the boogie bulk for about 2 months and consuming 3 jars of great value mayonnaise a day now. I've gotta say, the results are incredible here's a short list.

>optimal glute gains
>bicep gains though flabby in nature
>surplus of energy
>women at work are noticing me and sparking conversation like "are you okay?"
>pre cum is a thick creamy mayo consistency
>sweat smells delicious and edible
>bees and hummingbirds follow me like a Greek god for taste of said sweat glaze
>boss moved me to own office because of said bees and hummingbirds
>wife loves her new boyfriend
>somebody will pay for my healthcare
>began solving Humbert's problem by a simple multiplication of my kcal intake

Telling you guys you've gotta try this diet, its changed my life and ever since I pounded that first jar of mayonnaise everything's been coming up boogie.

You're wrong. Regular soda (sugar) is better than diet soda health-wise (aspartame/sucralose).. I do agree however that if you're going to drink soda and you're overweight the benefits outweigh the risk to reach a healthier place. I might be biased since I drink a lot of alcohol and the amount of soda required to get drunk requires 4 liters (4+ times a week).

medscape.com/viewarticle/878894