"Why can't you just let me be with a Muslim. mom?"

>"Why can't you just let me be with a Muslim. mom?"

youtube.com/watch?v=ttUiORQLYR8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((ABC)))

y-y-you too

parents themselves need to be strong role models for their children, they need to be the heroes for their children, so their children voluntarily want to learn from them and ask them for advice

if you are working at micky dees, and find another low wage shitter welfare job scum waste of life, and make 5 children together, no wonder they will not listen to you, they will ignore you, they will not want to obey you voluntarily

if you arent serious your children wont take you seriously, it's that simple
this is why Sup Forumsacks should all be nobel laurates, astronauts, millionaires etc
im worried everyone with Sup Forums ideas is just an autistic powerless sperg instead

Daily reminder that if a european guy would date an arab girl he would be killed by their parents

>muh racism

Muslim isn't a race.

It took me a while to realize they are real ape and not just race-mixing mongrels.

>he would be killed by their parents
that is the better option

You go ahead, but you're going to end up playing yourself.

As long as he converts there's no problem

Lol the comments. I'm looking forward to society collapsing.

>"honor rapes"
Did he actually fuck the guy?

Everyone in the comments is completely missing the main point:

>muslim parents are never denounced by bystanders
>white parents are always denounced by bystanders, and confronted once

Meanwhile, all the fucking comments are bullshitting about how racist white people are, when really, they were ONLY forgiving/defensive of the muslim parents.

>Sweden

4000 year old religions should be fucking abolished. There is no god. Only morons think there is some fucking mystical man in the sky controlling things. Leave it to ABC to suck the balls of islam.

>yes goyim, traditions and identity are bad! look at those xenophobes!
what a disgusting propaganda video. Congratulations, murricans, for having this shit served to you in the TV

this. LE EVIL WHITE MAN. i am not edgy but i rly want these people dead

Where else but Sweden?
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

As any decent international organisation nowadays EU, don't worry, you have our full support.

Oh but they are exempt from the tolerance police, because they are a weapon.

that shit was so scripted
The angles don't even begin to change and yet she only sees the camera when it is right in her face ?

Disgusting.