How does Sup Forums feel about amazon?

pros: convenience, price competition, get shit delivered/not have to interact with normies, good online interface, prime

cons: kingcuck bezos and his political initiatives, warehouses treat their employees like shit but that's common in the industry, monopolizing online shopping

way too big, just like eBay, which also tries to become yet another Amazon/Marketplace, killing off the private/small businesses

Amazon is just a place for americans sell chink shit at 2x the price than originally sold for

i really have no idea what to think about it...

its very convenient+useful to me and i love it for that reason. however it kinda destroys all competition.

literally umbrella corp in the making

amazon hosts like 50% of the internet
shits an epidemic

The Whole Foods buyout is curious. On one hand, the reason they were able to buy WF in the first place was because the company was no longer unique and losing its edge. On the other, Amazon now has 400+ tiny distribution centers that also happen to carry a shitload of groceries.

I see no problem with amazon.

Amazon's fantastic. Don't have to leave the house to get shit.

why?

I vote with my wallet so it helps me avoid giving money to the city/state.

I love it

Never have to drive to a store any more and it's also cheaper than a store.

Also AWS is great, I got their certs and make $130k/year doing jack shit.

>prime
Paying an entry fee for not being treated like shit.
A customer retention program, the customer actually has to pay for.

Proper businesses give you a discount for doing more business with them and increasing sales instead of charging you extra for it.

I'm still baffled how this works.

It's cheaper than netflix and you get more content than netflix.

You also get free same day delivery.

It's a bargain.

>How does Sup Forums feel about amazon?

Jewff Bezos

>It's cheaper than netflix and you get more content than netflix.
You know what's even cheaper than Netflix?
No fucking (((streaming))) subscription at all.
>You also get free same day delivery.
If you pay extra for something, it's not free.

I would pay 20-50% more if I purchased things locally.

You might, because Amazon fucked everything up already, but nobody here pays 50 % more for anything.
I also have various other online stores with more competitive pricing to choose from, some of them unlike Amazon offer same day collection without paying extra for it.

>same day collection

so you're spending your time and fuel to go pick it up?

In fact, it's just a five minute walk or a few minutes in public transportation. Not more effort than picking up an Amazon package from the nearest post office.
All that in a 80k city, which Amazon doesn't offer same-day delivery for (they do it only for 1M+ cities, which have even better conditions for local business)