Mr. Hedgie appreciation thread

Mr. Hedgie appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/tF9TySIiVofeA0mtjJD3Vg/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was the last (LAST) image taken of Mr hedgie before he disappeared

Judging by the Chinese or Vietnamese image taken a Chinese if Vietnamese person must have eaten Mr hedgie

Anyway this is the last call for help HAVE YOU SEEN MR HEDGIE

QUESTION - HAVE YOU SEEN THESE LEGS

OR HAVE YOU SEEN TBIS DOG

You really are try harding
>8/10 would laugh again

Mr cookie appreciates you cunt

Mr Wren says hi too

Tyig hard to find hedgie :(
>Mr. Hedgie appreciation thread

Literally WHO

World Health Organisation

this reminds me of cumming on animals threads

Australians are a special kind of people, don't be rude (if you mean it by "try harding") to them.

This
H
I
S

D-do the Chinese. Really do this?

Rundown please.

Should this not be on Sup Forums?

/sage

No really, it was some alberto barbosa I think.

I blame Obama.

+t
sorry I'm autistic.

6 (six) Vietnamese refugees touched (TOUCHED) and maybe ate (eight) Mr hedgie pic related This (THIS) refugee is on trial for maybe (MAYBE) assaulting Mr hedgie

No Sup Forumsaby

WHAT

I think not.
>Not even knowing the one based leaf

NOOOOOOOOI HOW DID WE LET THIS WOMAN THIS MONSTROSITY LET HER TOUCH MR HEDGIE NOOOOOOOOOOO I CANNOT STOP CRYING. I THINK I THINK IM GOING TO Die

I have him here. I want 20 million (You)'s wired to my account in the Bahamas or else I'm gonna feed him some chocolate next.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/tF9TySIiVofeA0mtjJD3Vg/order/asc/
My bad, is was some spurdo and later some portuguese, at least in Sup Forums.

SO SO SO BILL GATES AND THE ILLUMINATI HAVE A HEARD OF NIGGER CATTLE (A HEARD) NOW IF YOU LET MR HEDGIE GO AND DO NOR GIVE HIM CHOCOLATE YOUR YOUS Will BE SENT WITH A VERY VERY SECRECT WIRE. ACTUALLY SOME FOOTBALL WIRE. Pls pls pls no hurt

Wow and I thought it was the Vietnamese that had autism

Turns out the Chileans have autism

Cumming on birds is not degenerate.

Id cum on you, sissy boi.

R-really. Do you want 2 meet up?

Actuality I'm an autistic sephardi chilean with a main ashkenazi mother line, and I like cute birds like owls, corvids, penguins, so I hate when people cum all over my friends.

If we meet up ill make you my personal cumdumpster slave. Youll be wearing all kinds of girly clothes as I fill all your holes with my cum.

That sounds good. But I am a boy. I like to dress up as a girl tho. Is this okay?

Can you join me and can cum on us?

This thread is full of literal underage fag anime clique kiddos.

>But I am a boy. I like to dress up as a girl tho.
Just say you're a stereotype, we've figured that out already faggot

Youre a sissi boi made to pleasure real men cocks. A poor excuse of a man more suited to be a girl.

Really makes you think. Maybe I'm not underaged. Maybe I just drank too much red wine. OKAY!

Okay come to me are you in my country even. I promise o serve your cock

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE ^-^

Okay everyone going to go to sleep. Them wake up and hav 2 glasses of alcohol and then go to work at a kids toy shop and hug my non -existent boy friend.

No but I can fly over there if you have a cute boipucci

But I just only wanted to help, my anime picture was just a bad coincidence, and I thought this thread was going to end up on /bant/.

I mean it was very cute but I haven't shave dit cause i haven't had a bf for like 6 months

Man, we need to kill this sicko