Why Cant Americunts Fly?

www.reut.rs/2sLyeKF

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/08/airlander-flying-bum-crash-airships-advantages/
archive.is/BHQo7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is going on in that picture

And that's why I don't get in tin cans traveling hundreds of miles an hour way up in da sky...

Why can british understand freedom?

They're refueling

I can't believe that a burger of all people would ask something like this

Why can't Britbongs drive?

refueling helicopters that are toting humvees

Americans crash planes into the ground, Brits crash planes into buildings

mid-range HWMMV airlift with fuel trucking by... looks like a C-130 model, any long range transport would've seen them loaded onto a navy barge or a starlifter

>Americans have strongest air force in world
>And the second strongest air force

Sounds to me like we fly a lot. Why can't UK fly, Britbong? Can't get off your ramp?

Can't fly. Yet you show that awesome picture. sage

British aviation is far superior wired.com/2016/08/airlander-flying-bum-crash-airships-advantages/

Archive time
archive.is/BHQo7

Wouldn't it be cheaper to keep the Humvees in the US?

> a fucking ramp

>rampfag talking about flying

sage, reported 18+ board

A plane refulling two helicopters which are carying a pair of vehicles

It's just marines. They die in those godawful v 22s all the fucking time. I'm actually only surprised it was a c130 this time.

they are poorly reenacting the plane scene from TDKR

>Why Cant Americunts Fly?

Did you ever saw one of those things? It takes a lot of power and energy to lift that mass into the air let alone keep it there.

Americans have found an even less efficient way to drive.

they have the largest air force(S) sometimes some plane crashes, is normal. However I have a Brother in the Italian Air Force, and I can state 3 things about the americans

1) Lower Standard when they recruit, which is normal since they need much more personell
2) Air force is White predominant with some token used only to show virtue
3) They fly alot compared to the Italians, meaning that they have more experience

decent bantz, poo

statistics

when you fly 3-10x more military missions than the rest of the world combined on any given day you will always win the "most incidents" prize

This could also factor into how selective you can be with pilots. Easy to pick the best of the best when you only need a hundred or so.

Taking out one solider is suspicion take out a whole plane load and it's a tragedy.

>poo
it's a niger nigger