More than quarter of Canadian mortgage holders are 'in over their head' even before rate hike

Rate hike tomorrow boys....
It's all gonna collapse. Housing bubble is popping. Every moron dumb to get a HELOC has one. Gonna be alot of houses on the market soon. The one plus side is a house price collapse will make life better for the poor - unless the chinese buy all the houses.

business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/debt/more-than-quarter-of-canadian-mortgage-holders-in-over-their-head-even-before-rate-hike

>A new poll finds 77% of Canadians would have difficulty absorbing the additional $130 per month in interest payments if rates went up 1%

cutting it pretty close there EH

>unless the chinese buy all the houses

Isn't that what is going to happen? Right now it's basically the 1%ers of China buying up foreign properties. Once the bubble bursts all the upper middle class people will start doing it too and there are millions and millions of them.

>Isn't that what is going to happen?

Most likely. The conditions which cuase people to lose their homes aren't going to be conducive towards helping the poor get a mortgage more easily. They leafs will be unable to compete with the chinese cash and the government doesn't give one single rotten fuck.

Canada now exists primarily to launder chinese money. It is the engine of the economy.

in the GTA and Vancouver, interest rates don't have to rise by a full 1% for payments to go up a few hundred dollars a month (given the typical new mortgage required for an average home).

SOME OF YOU ARE CAPITAL F FUCKED

no more dem flag britanon?

Can we hold a vote of no confidence for this clown

Majority of Canadians are house poor with little disposable income. This contributes to stagnation in the economy.

Only under certain conditions.

Fuck that. Let him do four years of damage. He is force feeding many Canadians redpills during a shitty economy.

>He is force feeding many Canadians redpills during a shitty economy.

That doesn't matter anymore. It's not like they can reverse the shit they are being redpilled about.

many western countries are heading towards a housing bubble getting popped, but i think wealth extraction will keep going a while before SHTF. but the chinese won't be buying this time, the (((banks))) will.

Lol

Good fuck Canada! Pussy ass leaf leader wants to talk shit about USA now it's time to get cucked

>before SHTF

If you don't have the money to feed your kids for just one day, the S already HTF.

As far as I'm concerned this is a national security issue. The government decided to turn the nation in a chinese money laudering outfit and they didn't care who it hurt.

*into a chinese money laundering outfit

>Trudeau is doing a Spectacular job

I'm poor. I secretly hope this hurts all the retards who treat their house like a credit card. I've always made enough money to afford a house. Can afford down payment. But I never did buy a house.

Buy when there is blood in the streets folks. When others are fearful. You retards had your chance to sell when people were greedy.

>I secretly hope this hurts all the retards who treat their house like a credit card

it will whether you hope for it or not, so don't feel too bad.

Ok good. It's just hard to be open about that because it hurts a lot of people's feelings. But I will be happy inside when it happens..

So rake is coming this week?

DAY OF THE RAKE

DAY OF THE RAKE

DAY OF THE RAKE

>So rake is coming this week?

Tomorrow. That's what the animals spirits are saying and the economists too.

This could and will eventually happen in the UK...i feel for you leafs

>If you don't have the money to feed your kids for just one day, the S already HTF.
on a personal level, yes, you might say that. but when this manifests on national/global level you'll really see the diarrhea hit the industrial leaf blower

>unless the chinese buy all the houses.

The rich will mop up after the bubble and you'll all live as renters to ever increasing oligarchical landlords.

The ones really hurt will be the middle class, which hasn't had a rise in wages since 1970, adjusted for inflation, and who count pretty much all their rise in status to their housing purchases.

When that is wiped out, 90% of the middle class will be gone.

Who cares if leaf goes bankrupt? It is natural, a leaf at first grows and become beautiful green color but eventually when sun doesn't shine enough he become ugly then falls on the ground and gets eaten by fucking bug.

>He is force feeding many Canadians redpills during a shitty economy.

No he isn't, half of Canada is on kikebook right now defending giving $10.5M to a terrorist.

>not having a fixed rate for at least 10 years on
Wtf

As they say, when 1 percent of people cannot feed their kids you have crime problem. When it is ten, you have real problem.

>falling for the fixed rate mortgage jew

is meat back on the menu? asking for friend

Only for Ling Ping once leafs are forced into prostitution to meet their ends

that's what happened here in the US

Americans will coming over the border for cheap BJs.

>they said that the service economy was canada's future

yeah, i suppose. sucks

I thought the Chinese government was cracking down on this behavior. The Party definitely doesn't want billions of dollars leaving the country which is why property has been such a big thing because that was the only way for Chinese billionaires to get their money out. But heard they were trying to crack down this year.

As long as he's out supporting sodomites at every Pride festival, his base won't learn a goddamn thing. These "people" aren't aware of macroeconomic forces. They don't undertstand bubbles, and quantitative easing. They just believe whatever Jon Oliver and Rachel Maddow tell them.

They don't want the money leaving but there's fuckall they can do.

They'll use the citizens dirty money to colonize an area then act like they don't want it happening.

Chinese people can't even vote in china. Don't ascribe morals to the communist party.

>Americans will coming over the border for cheap BJs.
So basically Mexico but without tequila and kidnappings, sounds nice I guess

Yup. Oh well. Middle class was just a 20th century invention anyways. Clearly it's not sustainable during normal economic times(aka any time where you aren't reconstructing entire continents of productive energetic people damaged by war)

The average american smartphone contains enough 'hate crime' material to see them barred for life if the things are ever examined at the border.

>she doesn't believe in the female penis
>she said bad things about terrorists
>she's not getting in

It's not about morals. They want to keep the wealth in the country so they can keep dealing with the peasant class. China has 1.3 billion people and a billion of them are in dire poverty. Look at Chinese history and the story is always the same.
Revolution-->mass killings-->strong authoritarian government rule-->short period of prosperity-->increased corruption of the elites-->revoltion
Rinse/Repeat
The Party is smart enough to know that the trajectory they are on is not sustainable and they need to build up a stable middle class to insulate them from revolutionaries if they're going to make it to 2050.

I think that's why they are hardening their net and censoring weaponized lgbt stuff. That shit is toxic psychwarfare material and they know it. They've seen what it did to the west and won't let it gain a toehold.

God forbid some kid sexually identifies as a capitalist