On the subject of normalizing Child Sexuality

How does it make Sup Forums feel to know children are being exposed to sexual content on the training page of youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=-0vPqxSVaG4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QMt-v8FwzI
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtu.be/-0vPqxSVaG4?t=3m52s
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/so-what-were-the-grim-jawed-condom-wavers-really-up-to.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_imprinting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That cute redhead wants that dildo bad look at her

There is no saving this world now. This is #6 on trending!

Those kids look old enough for sex ed. Masturbation was covered in our sex education for like... 5 seconds. The teacher said something like "And some people like to do these things to themselves too for fun." and we understood just fine.

Mind you this was in the early 90s Queensland, which wasn't exactly a liberal hellhole.

Remember when Cartoon Network and others began airing this cartoon? Its normalization. Look at the sudden explosion of children with (((gender dysphoria))) after nearly a decade of trash like this and school propaganda.

Shezow is a cartoon about a transgendered child with super powers. I have to vomit after typing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QMt-v8FwzI

How is this legal

Good lawd those women and children are fat.
Weak body, weak mind.

The fact that it just HAD to be a boy turned into a girl is what's fascinating. It adds literally NOTHING to the plot.

This is heading towards normalized pedophilia once the normalization of children engaging in sexual acts is complete.

Cancer.

I honestly don't think it'll happen, purely because of how long they've been trying unsuccessfully:
www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

It's videos like this that convince me there is no god.

Where is the fire and brimstone raining from the sky? Why does he sit back and do nothing?

He has abandoned us in our time of need.

this morality that you're using to determine that this is immoral... from whence do you derive it? Or are you just saying "cuz bad things happen there is no God"?

If we just killed all the ugly people we would be fine

I'm saying that in the stories of the bible, God is quick to deliver punishment to degenerate and sinful societies.

Modern society has been wallowing in filth and degeneracy far too long and nothing is happening, it's just getting worse by the week.

Why did this need to be uploaded to the internet.

Disliked.

It's one thing to tell your teenager in a private conversation about sex and all that shit. It's something parents should do when they're comfortable in my opinion.

However, exposing your what looks to be 8 year old kid to a dildo and sex, filming it and putting it on the internet for other kids to find is excessive, and all it does is scream agenda to introduce more children to sexual degeneracy earlier.

God I fucking hate this world I'd rather have lived my last 10 years in the third Reich and died in the SS.

When is Sup Forums going to fuck YouTube up for encouraging this depravity?

>I'd rather have lived my last 10 years in the third Reich and died in the SS
>88

He is with us.

Wtf I love liberalism now.

Absolutely disgusting. We are entering peak degeneracy. Weimar 2.0. Now we await our Fuhrer.

Holy fucking shit I'm jerking off to this so god damned hard right now.

Makes sense when you identify as Democrat

>God is quick to deliver punishment to degenerate and sinful societies
Hasn't he though? Since we destroyed the last white Christian stronghold and embraced atheism and the atheist jewish state... we've had feminism, abortion, birth control, and war upon war pushed on us here in the west. That seems like a lot of punishment to me.

On the individual basis though, Did he not let Caine live out his days?

god already purged society once during the time of sodomo and gomora.

its human nature every single society eventualy collapses if it has an excess of resources.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

the real qeustion we should ask is who are accelerating thi procces it has been a thing since the weimar republic.
>Magnus Hirschfeld coined the term transsexualism, identifying the clinical category which his colleague Harry Benjamin would later develop in the United States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

Jesus fucking Christ. I swear to God the US is a country-sized Sodom.

Seriously, I just want to live with people like me who won't corrupt my fuckin kids if I ever manage to have any. There is no where to go other than 3rd world shit holes. All the white countries are tainted and faggoted up.

It's like I was brought to life to never truly belong anywhere and deal with this shit.

Are you well educated and a good public speaker..?

>other than 3rd world shit holes.

3d world shitholes arent much better.
especialy the islamic ones as incest and child marriage is very common there.

kek

Read your bible nigga. This world is supposed to be plunged into degeneracy and filth before god comes and destroys it once and for all.

Nigga if you think shit is bad now...buckle up nigga it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

That kid is hot. As long as I can smash

Pedophilia is next on the agenda. I estimate it will take 20 years while this current batch of trannies come of age and normalise the idea that genitalia means nothing. Securing 'legitimacy' of the self-determination of transkids indirectly infers that age does not prevent a person from making informed choices on matters relating to sexuality.

Come on, admit it. You can so easily imagine one of those fckh8 videos with some uppity 6 year old screeching 'how can you know my own body better than I do?'

I am charismatic, but my internet footprints probably crippled me ten years ago for saying something stupid.

Also, have blue eyes, brown hair (was blonde until around 10), German descent. I technically could be the next Hitler. Which would be awesome.

the argument there giong to use is if a child can consent to a "sex change" why not sex there just using this tranny shit as a proxy to normilize it.

>I technically could be the next Hitler

hitler served in the army it was one of the major reasons he despized the treaty o versiales and became a leader.

omg that first boy is a cutie pie!!!

I always thought that zoophilia would be next, with all the furfags and the canadian "if they fuck you is legal" thing, but no. What has this world become.

Sup Forums, we are the beautiful ones.

I was born with bleach blonde hair but it turned dark when I was about 7. Blue eyes too but Swedish.

>heading towards

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Reminder that the building of the state of Israel is intended to accelerate this prophecy of end times.

>Sup Forums, we are the beautiful ones.
ironically yes but the ones who are pushing this hypernormilazation are the aggresors.

This. It's blantsntly obvious and they're gonna get a fourth Reich in response. I can't wait. This filth needs to go.

this is weimar republic on steroids

Yeah no military experience, was too beta to join Marines at 18. Guess I was wrong.

Yeah apparently some chemical causes it to change. Would dye my hair blond but I think it would be too drastic of a change this late in the game. (I'm 25)

Oh fuck...

i think its important for parents to talk to their kids about sex.

we can only hope some countries like sweden and canada have gone to far into the rabit hole to be salviged.

Wait a minute.. is that a trans boy or a girl?

I can't even anymore!

Married Sex =/= Degeneracy

You make me ashamed to be a burger

Absolutely disgusting video, even the children's body language and facial expressions showed shame, disgust and even abhorrence, at what was being introduced to them.
They have been irreversibly corrupted and likely will have life-long psychological damage from this. The parents and the (((makers))) of these videos, from the cameraman to the producer, need to be taken to a camp and gassed.

Hitler to the top.

there litraly grooming there kids how is that allowed?

the thing is these kids are too joung something like 14 to 12 is ok to have the talk.

>the thing is these kids are too joung
That is true but sadly kids are experimenting in middle school now a days and on top of that as a parent being aware that if your kid doesn't know from you they will find out in school through friends and shit. So its better just to be up front. I know i didnt really start caring about sex and what not until i was in high school which was 18 years ago.
I was simply talking about "THE TALK", not about encouraging to go out and fuck everything.

what 614 said, it won't be until the street gangs are attempting to rape angels doing the Lord's earthly work that cities get salted, we've got a ways to go

this video triggers /asexual/ pol so much

You tell children that masterbation is wrong, and that it is what stupid people do. The kids is still probably going to go full apeshit on his waifu in 5 years, but at least he will remember that what he is doing is inherently degenerate.

>youtu.be/-0vPqxSVaG4?t=3m52s
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

meanwhile in japan

This is not an age appropriate discussion about touching yourself, this is grooming children for sex and it's against the law.

Children are not allowed into stores that sell dildos for a reason.

Pay attention lard ass dykes in training. This is the closest thing to a dick that you will ever experience.

I have absolutely 0 problems with this.
>The possibility of actually having a Japanese wife

he's afraid of what he's created

Well, the adult white liberal women have long since left you for (ahem) darker pastures. Makes sense that you'd set your sights on younger girls.

Don't get too hopeful though. If this video is any indication of the shape of things to come, kids this age will soon be riding BBC and you'll be back in the corner jerking your shit while crying.

it actually shows that advanced and hightech societies like japanese don't idiolize females and that men don't waste their time lurking pussies or trying to date for a hookup in order to pleasure their dicks, nips are the opposite of Sup Forums in other words. Sexual freedom becomes even more prevalent at very young age and tends to spread degeneracy very fast rate in multi-kulti countries and brain fucks young generations and essentially will lead to approval of pederasty and other forms of erotic obscenity since the age of consent has already fluid like genders.

This was horrible for everyone involved.

at least they dont have faggotry open like this shit in west

>"That's why you don't need a boy--you can get a penis anywhere."

Aaaaand they deleted his comment.

Why do they even have to explain it? No one explained shit to me, or to anyone else, kids just find out on their own.
Fuck (((whoever))) made this video and the parents, you could clearly see that the kids were uncomfortable as fuck, God damn.

in return for the good pepe

expected because i believe in the slippery slope of faggotry

sex ed is the worst thing there is

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/so-what-were-the-grim-jawed-condom-wavers-really-up-to.html

its just like the climate change bullshit

godless retards who think they know everything

wait until the liberal education that was put into practice bears its fruits

we are already seeing the fruits of what the post modernist teachers did to the students 10 20 30 years ago

Real honest talk lads. Not even meming but deadly serious.
How do I deal the genuine homicidal thoughts that have plagued me the last 2 years.
I really, really really am tired of the Jew and his greatest allies, and am genuinely afraid my autism/rage is going to spill over in a completely inappropriate way one these days.

It's fine to act all Natsoc here but I'm growing ever wearier unable to bare the assault on my senses and countries moral by the scheming jew any longer.
I'm afraid I'm going to end up lashing out, completely irrationally at the most inane and related thing only to be hauled off to the either the loony bin, the bird house one or just getting my shit kick in.
>inb4 edgeheg I'm serious

you are teaching them about sex while they are bombarded on every piece of media by sexual cue and imagery, before even explaining to them the concept of a family and why its important

My parents talked about sex. You know "the talk". Have any of you had that?

WE NEED TO PHYSICALLY REMOVE THESE DEGENARATES, DISGUSTING!

there isnt need for "a talk"

its so simple yet people go retarded about it because its a taboo to openly call sluts sluts

people fall in love for a good reason, many will get jealous too for good reasons, marriage is a system put in place to build the sciety we live in, people who live like dogs end up doing nothing of their lives

in the end what matters is what the society looks like because the kids pick up on what their peers do and the parents education has little effect on how the kid will behave growing up

did you forget the sandniggers fuck little boys?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

I knew some father that let his kids watch this shit. He told me and I was like wtf? He said they don't even know. I would have banned that shit. There's no reason for transgender shit. Wtf is wrong with society? Why is sex such a big fucking deal to these retards?

This is fucked up
Those pedos need to hang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_imprinting
thats treu sexual inprinting is a serous concern.

>belevies in the boible
kill youself christ cuk

I want to fuck/marry a robot, where's my social justice movement?

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. These people have been fully corrupted by jewish perversions.

it's this order

Pedophillia > Zoophillia > Necrophillia

Incest is bonus.

It's time.

it was on a single relatively small channel you fucking retard

Why are Americans so obsessed with negro dicks?

Uhhhh do you even Sup Forums, bro? Swedish & German women are raped weekly while volunteering in refugee camps. It happens so often, when the threads are posted, they get like 15 (you)s before they archive. End times are coming for Jews, Christians, and Muzzies. All three Armageddon prophecies are going to be fulfilled at the same time, and all timelines will converged. It'll be brilliant and terrible, and we'll (mostly) all be fucked.

Just anticipating the second coming while I order ballistic steel and holy water

Target sells them now.