Is there any religion that isn't corrupted by kikes. I now for a fact that Methodist is a Jew infested religion...

Is there any religion that isn't corrupted by kikes. I now for a fact that Methodist is a Jew infested religion. I'm thinking abou mormonism it's a strict religion that is usually means Jew free and they still have right leaning members

Other urls found in this thread:

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/articles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Create your own religion

hip hop

>Tell me what to believe!!
>Promise not 2 manipulate me tho LOL

jesus christ, pastafarianism is the religion for you!

Roman Catholic Church

The soul music of the slaves that the youth is missing

Not since Vatican II.

As I Catholic I could shill for the Vatican but what you need is Mennonite as your a yank it'll be easy to find a community

>I mormonism , methodist

>deep blue

Not as corrupted as protestant sects, but Vatican II did a number on us.

>Is there any religion that isn't corrupted by kikes
>considering any form of Christianity

if god had an ipod i'd be on his playlist.

The old gods. The ones history remembers but people forgot.
They're still there. They listen if you can call upon them.

Who cares about institutions? THE Religion, the only religion that matters is known as 'common sense'. In Germany we say 'gesunder Menschenverstand' (lit. healthy human mind). The important point is 'healthy'. A healthy mind free of inferiority complexes, mental illness, hate, addiction, closed-mindedness etc. is able to cite the holy law of the creator.

>Believe in the globalist feel-good religion that emanates from our blighted waste of a nation
Be a proper heretic and simply openly embrace chaos.

Study the King James Bible for yourself, and start your own church in home as the New Testament instructed.
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/articles/

SBC

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

>g20 riots
>rapefugees
>harmony

You can just be a regular bible only Christian and not partake in the corporate money game which has tentacles in ALL religions.

All Christianity is cancerous, just mock ans insult christcucks for bkieveing in fairy tales, intelligence doesn't require a religious crutch and everything in the fairy book bible is false.

Based Germanbro, religion is a mental illness.

Orthodox church here hates jews more or less for the same reasons pol does. While protestants glorify jews and try hard to larp as a lost jewish tribe of old testament.

>'common sense'. In Germany we say 'gesunder Menschenverstand' (lit. healthy human mind

get the fuck out you fucking commie heretics
with your fucking liberated theology