It Begins - the impeachening

Trump Jr opened his fat yap without a lawyer and now he's going to get nailed for espionage.

The White House knows Jr is going down, that's why they've released their statement separating themselves from him and the meeting in question.

Trump Jr's gonna get indicted, daddy's gonna pardon him, and that undeserved pardon is going to ignite impeachment.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631
independent.co.uk/news/world-0/donald-trump-jr-new-york-times-response-hillary-clinton-russian-lawyer-paul-manafort-jared-kushner-a7832641.html
archive.is/WUDxP
trumptwitterarchive.com/
pastebin.com/gfSRGFtg
pastebin.com/RhF9SMjc
observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't really care personally. I voted for Trump thinking he would get shit done but he really hasn't done anything noteworthy.

IMPEACH FOUTY FIE JR.

>took first steps to repeal obamacare
Yes, Drumpfies, arguably the biggest failure of Trump's administration so far and biggest failed promise is actually a positive

I'm sure if you pretend you're spongebob long enough all the illegal shit will just go away.

“three people with knowledge of the email”

>this revelation is totally false and pointless!
>that's why it prompted an official white house response distancing themselves from Jr!
You're smart

Shareblue still employs people eh?

Can this be our chance to use Trump Jr as a sacrificial lamb to get the kike kushner out?

Worth it to free trump of their influence

Friendly reminder, that Clinton Campaign did the same.

Trump would never risk impeachment.

no one can be this stupid. Are you even a real human?

Sorry to burst your bubble but the President can pardon anyone he likes, even him self from anything but a impeachment. So he could kill you, pardon him self then get impeached for whatever and you would be dead and he would go live in Trump tower in peace.

>DNC plant offers fake info to a guy who immediately bails on their meeting
>Espionage

nice sources you got there or is it 'anonymous'?

Ben Fishbein, is that you?

nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the presidential campaign denied in an exclusive interview with NBC News that she had any connection to the Kremlin and insists she met with President Donald Trump’s son to press her client’s interest in the Magnitsky Act — not to hand over information about Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

“I never had any damaging or sensitive information about Hillary Clinton. It was never my intention to have that,” Natalia Veselnitskaya said.

Veselnitskaya flatly denied any connection to the Russian government.

Part of the information she put together for her client included details about a company run by a former U.S. citizen. She believes this company didn’t pay taxes in either Russia or the U.S. and may also have made donations to the DNC.

It's "people familiar with his thinking".

I always knew we couldn't trust him with the nuclear codes.

Hahaha DT Jr. didnt do anything illegal neither his father is going to get impeached

Dream on your creeps.

CAN'T wait when Putin leaks his dirt on the DNC.

Pizza pizza

Its over for racist sexsit hitler bankruptcy lawyer raping Drumpf.

>impeachment

pardons
republican house
republican senate
no scenario where midterm gets the dems 67 votes in the senate

trump isn't going anywhere

>Sorry to burst your bubble but the President can pardon anyone he likes
Yeah, that's not the question.

The question is are the optics of pardoning your very clearly guilty son bad enough to push republicans to allow an impeachment of Trump to protect their own seats in the mid-terms and next 4-year election.

This has been a predicted trajectory for a good while now, though most I know figured he'd be pardoning Kushner or Sessions and not Trump Jr.

>The email to the younger Mr. Trump was sent by Rob Goldstone, a publicist and former British tabloid reporter who helped broker the June 2016 meeting
>Rob Goldstone

What a coincidence!

he's not going to have to Pardon Jr either though. until they show me the emails and the content this is all bullshit speculation. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, aside from how he pisses off the media and politicians that i have hated for 20 years, but this Russia nonsense is seriously making me more of a fan and less likely to vote against him in the midterms and 2020. their narrative is backfiring big time.

But the pardoning is not an impeachable offense. So they would still have to get Trump on something else.

but obama care doesnt work you idiot, it creates more problem more preiumums and more debt, but but muh diveristy the black guy made it. You liberals lost your balls and probably wont ever come back if you do your dumb shit president will probably fuck all of you sending to war

see
the msm are now distancing themselves from the story, it's over.

don't worry tho in a few weeks when trump does some other awesome shit the msm will make up some other nonsense and you guys will have something else to rant about for a few days. hey MAYBE what if, hear me out, what if ivanka drumpf sitting in for daddy at the g20 was collusion , she could be a russian plant. ivan-ka , i mean how russian does that sound , it's basically high treason. i think this this could be what finally stops the drumpf train..

You living under a rock

independent.co.uk/news/world-0/donald-trump-jr-new-york-times-response-hillary-clinton-russian-lawyer-paul-manafort-jared-kushner-a7832641.html

Why didn't you archive? archive.is/WUDxP

You faggots don't seem to know how any of this works.
#1. You aren't legally responsible for the actions of your adult children.
#2. Even if Donald Jr. did exactly what he is alleged to have done it wasn't illegal.
#3. Presidential pardon is a presidential privilege. He can literally pardon whoever the fuck he wants from whatever the fuck charge/conviction/etc he wants for whatever the fuck reason he wants. So that's not grounds for impeachment.
#4. Even if he was impeached he can still finish his term as president. (see Bill Clinton).
#5. Even if he resigned, that would make Mike Pence president.
#6. All that said Hillary lost
#7. Hillary will never be president.
#8. You should hang yourself if you think Hillary should be president.
#9. Like honestly. I don't even like Trump. But you retarded delusional Hillary fags put me into a position where I constantly have to defend him.

There are already a plethora of possible reasons for impeachment, the easiest of which would be emoluments.

Make no mistake, the only reason Trump hasn't already been impeached is because it requires GOP support.

Yeah dude. Run with that and see how far you get. Take it all the way.

You're absolutely fucking delusional. You should see a psychiatrist.

Emoluments!!!

>emoulments meme
unironically kill yourself and any children you may have had to make sure your stupidity doesn't get passed down and ruin my kids future. i dont want my son to have to give helicopter rides.

Then we'll have the damn election again, only this time in congress and replace anyone who votes to impeach.

The purge begins.

>I track everything Trump has done through CNN which is why he totally hasn't done anything yet

>wanting to make mars a white utopia and already enacting things he's promised is doing nothing

OMG DRUMPF FINALLY GOING DOWN 4 REALZ THIS TIME
REALLY, REALLY

Why don't you just abduct his 11 yo son and ransom his life for impeachment?

>"people familiar with the email's thinking"

I see impeachment Drumpf! I upvote, just like I do on the antifa subreddit!!!!1!!!!11!!

Entire family is severely retarded.

While the media/democrats chase ghosts and shadows the Trump admin is removing 2 regulations for every new regulation, withdrawing from climate fraud accords, withdrawing from unamerican TPP trade deals, dropping big ass bombs on muslims, and deporting lots and lots of dirty brown people.

i love his genius mind.

no, these things don't happen to these people

>Bush is going to jail!
>Obama is going to jail!
>Hillary is going to jail!
>Trump is going to get impeached and go to jail!

>Trump Jr is going to jail!

no, you people are confused, these kinds of people do not live by the same rules as we do, they do not get into these kinds of positions without connections and those connections do not let these kinds of people go to jail or lose their positions of power

>I track everything Trump has done through
his foken tweets
trumptwitterarchive.com/

Is this a sane person? This looks like a psychiatrist logbook on deranged patient.

You fucking new birther fags and the liberal hysterircal bullshit is hilarious to watch.

It is fun to watch you grasp at straws and look dumb though. Keep on doing what you are doing libtards.

TWO SCOOPS BLORNODL LUMPF

Is this confirmed by unnamed sources that are familiar with his way of thinking?

>Trump Jr confirmed that he went into the meeting expecting to receive information from the Russian lawyer that could hurt Clinton.

What's wrong with this?

BECAUSE IT WAS HER TURN

I am thinking about all the meetings I take at work. I just click accept, and go to them without reading the subject which is probably unclear or poorly articulated.

If someone wants a meeting, I have to go. If it is stupid or whatever I'll find out there.

Why is taking a meeting to find out what someone is on about illegal? Apparently no damaging info was gleaned, so whatever happened at the meeting, seems to have been to decide not to get the info.

This meeting appears to be a look see nah I don't want any.

He undid every obama executive order, got neil gorsuch to supreme court and reduced illegal immigration down by 60+% and the stock exchange has hit more records than any president in the last century, we've had huge job growth at record numbers since day 1 of his inauguration, and this is only his first year.

What are you crying about m8?

The Secret Service will be with you shortly. Several armed US Marines will accompany them.

What has he don though?
Wall is not built.
Hillary is not locked up.
Jobs are not getting back to the USA.
Muslim ban is imposed on countries that don't sponsor terrorism.
Swamp is the same.
Hasn't even touched ISIS yet.
If him mocking CNN is enough for you then politics isn't your thing.

tbf the stock market is all smoke and mirrors. if drumpf is still rolling in 2018-19 they will pull the rug out in time for the 2020 elections to really try and finish drumpf for good.

>according to three people with knowledge
according to three people with knowledge

ISIS is getting stomped right now Mosul has fallen and Raqqa is close as well. ISIS is on the outs.

When did he bomb ISIS? When he was selling them arms?

By itself? Nothing. It's sketchy but not illegal.

However, if the information was gathered through illegal means then Jr would be guilty of espionage.

If it can be confirmed that Jr was aware the information he was promised had come from the Russian government/intelligence that would be very illegal.

>an unnamed source familiar with the punctuation likely used in the email

What the actual fuck??

>hasnt even touched ISIS yet
implying Mosul didnt just fall and have lost 35% of Raqqa
>inb4 muh same strategy as Obama
ROE have been loosened so bombing runs can take more risks making them effective.

>However, if the information was gathered through illegal means then Jr would be guilty of espionage.
Why?
How would he even know, and more importantly how would they prove he knew?

And what about those dozens of fake reports on Trump from anonymous sources?
If they had been true, each and every one of those could have been gathered illegally, but nobody ever asked the question, and the MSM simply ran those stories at full blast.

Maybe he got there, thought the scene was sketchy and then left.

Fakesteam media falling apart. over 1200 children so far have been rescued from the sex trade. Illegal immigration is at an alltime low. Globalism is now out in the open and out of the shadows. TPP is dead. Paris is dead.

Ohh, but Trump didnt accomplish every single thing he said he would immediately!

Pull your head out of your ass.

>ISIS is getting stomped right now Mosul has fallen and Raqqa is close as well. ISIS is on the outs.

OK, I like Trump but this has nothing to do with him. The countries actually making this happen are Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Russia, and the token bombings that we did started under Obama.

Did you hear that on the news or did you hear that on CNN. (/me giggles while typing that, im so original!)

It amazes me how people don't realize he's done absolutely nothing impeachable. Even the stuff that has been the wet dream.

pastebin.com/gfSRGFtg

pastebin.com/RhF9SMjc

Who do you think is giving the orders? This war is not being fought by Achkmed the Orders are coming from Washington and Moscow now. The physical forces are just US proxies.

>paris is dead
Weeeeeew lad great, he's encouraging global warming wonderful achievement!

No, the person Junior met with will be exposed as a DNC plant. It's all going to backfire completely, and Trump will, yet again, win.

Truth is, he doesn't need to commit a crime to be impeached. He only has to be disliked enough for the majority to kick him out

They can't accept they've been caught red handed in Fake News. They have to keep doubling down.

It's sad. Like a gambler throwing good money after bad, they will soon be completely broke.

>Why?
Because that's what espionage is?

>How would he know and how would they prove he knew
The latest development is the claim that there is an email record that Jr. knew the lawyer and her information (which he admitted were the pretense for the meeting) were directly connected to the Russian government. If that's true then he is guilty of espionage. Full stop.

He has admitted in his own unprompted statements that the information on Hillary was the reason he took the meeting at all.

The question at this point is not "was there a meeting" or "was the meeting for the purpose of gaining information on Hillary/DNC," the question is did Jr. knowingly attempt to gain information on a political opponent from a foreign government.

if drooompf gets impeached, will we see civil war

If the growth was there from day 1 you can't really claim Trump is responsible for it. He hasn't even passed any laws that would have an effect on the economy yet. This is all obama's doing.

>Trump is encouraging global warming
You telling me Donald Trump can talk to the Sun?

As expected from the God King.

>ISIS is getting stomped
The weapons he sold to Saudi Arabia will put a change to that you can imagine

Right, scan for information on Hillary. Get to the meeting evaluate sources for yourself - not some likely half-assed email with possibly wrong or misleading info.

You go yourself to find out clearly what this is all about.

And no information was gotten. So this looks good on him. He walked away after surveying the situation firsthand.

not arguments

Really? Show me that in our Constitution. is it between " treason,high crimes and misdemeanors"? personal dislike is impeachable? this is why we need to blow up public education..

>the optics

neck yourself

he made a Syrian peace deal with Russia that the media ignores. there are job postings all over town for restaurant work. but I do agree most of what he's done mainly benefits the rich

Why would pardon his son? He litterally had 31/2 year to do it on the exit, more like 2 1/2 cause they will be in court

Eh, it's going to be repealed by the end of the month. Screencap and all that sheeit.

the loosened rules of engagement have led to a more effective bombing campaign.

>sources offer dirt on political opponent
>COLLUSION. TREASON. REE

Hes helping by not resupplying isis like obama kept doing

Great meme and question dodger. Pretending global warming doesn't exist is a great idea probably. Maybe all the problems will go away when the world drowns underwater.

It's dipshits like you that have turned political office into a reality show.

>optics, dude, ooooptics
>like, dude, truth doesn't matter, dude

undermining your own democracy by using foreign aid isn't treason?

>And no information was gotten. So this looks good on him
Again: it does not matter if he did not receive information, and there's no evidence to show one way or the other if any information was shared during the meeting. That's not at issue.

If Jr. knew or believed that the information he was to receive from the meeting was gathered by the Russian government that is espionage.

You can't seek out information through illegal channels and then go "I didn't REALLY believe it was from that source!"

So again: the question is if there is evidence Jr knowingly attempted to get information from the russian government. Sources are saying there is. We'll find out soon enough.

NYT 7/12/17:
Donald Trump Jr browsed Whatdoesitmean.com for Russian FSB intel! Liked Sacha Foreals on facebook!

>mfw DSFARGEG still gets posted

How is democracy being undermined here?

It's Happening! Hillary Colluded With Ukraine to Tip the Election in Clinton’s Favor

Evidence reveals that Ukraine intervened to tilt the election in favor of its national interests

observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/

Oh please. It's fucking nothing.

Of course global warming exists. The earth goes through warming and cooling phases based on the phases of the sun. Of course according to fake science Florida should be on the bottom of the ocean in the year 2016. So I hope you are not making any financial decisions based on that happening.