Tick-tock, Debbie. Tick fucking tock

It's HAPPENING guys! Debbie Blabbermouth Schulz is prison-bound! House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared

Tick-tock, Debbie. Tick fucking tock.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
vault.fbi.gov/miog/manual-of-investigative-operations-and-guidelines-miog-part-02-01-of-06/view
dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/house-dems-hired-a-fired-mcdonalds-worker-as-their-it-guy/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/09/comeys-trump-memos-reportedly-contain-classified-information/
observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
archive.is/UGMJH
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
g-2.space/jb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tick tock.

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

A criminal suspect in an investigation into a major security breach on the House of Representatives computer network has abruptly left the country and gone to Pakistan, where her family has significant assets and VIP-level protection, a relative and others told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/

|They are trying to slide this thread!!

Bumb

BAMBF

Muh RUSSIA

BBRRRRAAAAAAAMBFF

Awan bros?

Was it really a Sup Forumsproduction?
Oh wait yeah probably

Yes.

fucking hell i can't stand this cunt

What will the msm do when she gets shoah'd?

Bump for Trump

>leaf

BRAAAAAAMMMMPFFFF

Ship is sinking... Expect a shitstorm of shilling before it's all over.

first scream anti semitism
then pretend they never knew her
then proclaim she was a republican

Pls cab there be a fbi user

BUMB

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information

“So you didn’t consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document?,” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) asked Comey on June 8. “You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?”

“Correct,” Comey answered. “I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.”

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

vault.fbi.gov/miog/manual-of-investigative-operations-and-guidelines-miog-part-02-01-of-06/view

Tick fucking tock.

Stop getting me excited with ITS HAPPENING when it isn't yet happening. This is like the boy who cried wolf.

They would defiantly throw her under the bus but no way she takes a dive for anyoe higher up

Dems still evidently control Washington DC despite endlessly losing every election

>toothpaste

Checked, may Kek take that bitch down once and for all.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

God I would love for this to be true and she actually goes to prison but I doubt it, these fucks are too powerful to jail.

>private citizen
Trump sure would have liked to know he was talking to a private citizen and not a trustworthy official

>Dems so giving hard on fucking over American workers that they just go out and hire the first brown people with an Indian/Paki Accent who offer them a briefcase full of money
>End up being Paki or Iranian spies
>Buh-buh FFFUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

Christ they can't figure out why they keep losing.

Whatup leaf u wanna tell me someding

4 of the 7 were clasified. Government property. 10 years per count.

bumping, and requesting sticky

>gross negligence
But it wasn't related to national defence, right?

A refresher course:

Paul Ryan: House IT Scandal Probe Getting ‘Outside’ Help
"U.S. Capitol Police are getting “the kind of help they need from other sources” in their criminal investigation of five Pakistani former information technology aides to dozens of House Democrats, according to Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

“I wont speak to the nature of their investigation, but they’re getting the kind of technical assistance they need to do that, this is under an active criminal investigation, their capabilities are pretty strong but they’re also able to go and get the kind of help they need from other sources,” the Wisconsin Republican said at the end of a late Wednesday news conference in Washington, D.C."
dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/

She has that horrible turbo-kike look, absolutely disgusting

Debbie never came through with her threats to the po-leece regarding probe into laptop/evidence. hmm?

Yes. It was.

they used to be based populists, a weird and bizarre but intoxicating mix of trump and bernie, literal soft line natsoc. then this shit happened. smdh.

don't need to be reminded about leafs, i hafta live with them

The only thing we care about are her nudes...

So THIS is the reason for all of the blacked threads?

Yup.

>director of the FBI
>private citizen

>dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/
I din't even know this. Never on the news or in the paper.
yes I have a newspaper inb4 normalfag

They lost their bases populism back in 2013 when Shaun "TALCUM X" King became the ideological voice of the party.

They enabled this to happen by adopting an attidue that anyone from the south was a redneck cousin fucker.

With Talcum X they took the "fuck the south" mentality and applied it to the rust belt which had just seen the recession devastate their way of life.

So, three years of constant "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" articles and them buying into the "muh deographics" meme lead to a sense of secure superiority.

And that lead to the left destroying itself.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Post the old leaf flag before trudeau the first

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

A criminal suspect in an investigation into a major security breach on the House of Representatives computer network has abruptly left the country and gone to Pakistan, where her family has significant assets and VIP-level protection, a relative and others told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

Remember this article:
Suspect In House IT Security Probe Also Had Access To DNC Emails
dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/

It's going to be in the history books.
And bump this, anons

Oh..........SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Why is it always the DNC doing super shady stuff like this? and why does nobody care about it? seriously there is sooo much shit on the Clintons and co and every one is all about muh drumpl and muh russian ffs even know the russian narrative is totaly made up by the god damn DNC! you burgers need to hang these traitors

>Tick tock
>Tick tock
>OP loves sucking my cock
>he spams this thread while giving me head
>then cleans up my cum with a sock

THis

(((Wasserman Schultz)))

>Why does nobody care

I'm a Democrat who voted for Obama four times if you count primaries and went on to vote for Trump twice if you count primaries.
I think the results of the election show we care. FUCK the left and the Dems in their current state.

Can anyone confirm this? Sauce etc?

It gets worse.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/house-dems-hired-a-fired-mcdonalds-worker-as-their-it-guy/

dailycaller.com/2017/07/09/comeys-trump-memos-reportedly-contain-classified-information/

>investigative journalism
> Sup Forums

I can't knock someone for being fired and then going on to do "IT" read;Install Windows updates for a living.
That being said they were in such a rush to fuck over white or black American workers because muh globalism

A muslim beotherhood paki. No.

It was beautiful
I hate trudeau

Exactly. They were in such a rush to fuck over white or black red blooded born here Americans so they could virtue signal and show off their pet religion.

Ukraine Tried to Tip the Election in Clinton’s Favor

Evidence reveals that Ukraine intervened with Hillary camp to tilt the election in favor of its national interests
observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/

>I hate trudeau
i would say i hate him moar but i believe that's now a hate-crime
just kidding, FUCK TRUDEAU

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Bump

glad to know some people manage to see trough all this bull shit but there is so few of them, heck Most of the world is all about dat "Fuck drumpf and fuck white people cuz they're nazi N shieeeet" kind of mentality
I also hate how lawless those lefties are, they can dox you, make you lose everything, bash your fucking skull in, heck they can burn an entire city with little to no punishment but if some rightwing guy tries to actually defend himself he's arrested an makes the headlines for a week, its pretty depressing

Always archive shills
archive.is/UGMJH

FUCK DWS AND FUCK BROWN PEOPLE!

The DNC was not hacked. I will prove it.

For one thing, we can cross-reference the actual authors from the Wikileaks dump. 1.doc is in the "verified" Wikileaks release as the attachment which can be downloaded from here which has the original author of "Lauren Dillon." So, wait, who is Warren Flood et al? Each of these documents had a creation date of June 15, and were modified by "Фeликc Эдмyндoвич" a few minutes later.

In Office 2007 format specification, there is a certain stylesheet template which dictates overall formatting for the document. In three of the documents by Warren Flood, we find the identical metadata.

{\s108\ql \li0\ri0\widctlpar\wrapdefault\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0\contextualspace \rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20\alang1025 \ltrch\fcs0\f1\fs20\lang1049\langfe1049\cgrid\langnp1049\langfenp1049\sbasedon0 \snext108 \slink107 \sqformat \spriority1 \styrsid11758497 No Spacing;}

LATE

The above line appears across all three of Warren Flood's documents. styrsid11758497 is an unique identifier that is session-associative. The fact that it does not appear in the other documents indicates it's associated with Warren Flood and not Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.

Why is this important? Well, the \langfe1049 portion is a setting saying that Russian language should be used as the default language for the document.

Had Фeликc Эдмyндoвич been setting the "watermark," it would be the same across all documents. But instead, distinct watermarks were created for each document creator, suggesting inconsistent application or three different creators applying their own watermark.
In other words, document creators set the document properties to use Russian language and created three distinct so-called 'watermarks' in doing so, not 'Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.'

Also, cross-reference to Wikileaks shows that Warren Flood did not author any of the documents. And given that the timestamps are all on June 15th, this is the sequence of events:

A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood opens a DNC document, copies it, and pastes it as a new document to his computer.
A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood sets the theme language to Russian in some way (this process is different for all authors).
A worker using a computer registered to Warren Flood modifies the document's author to Фeликc Эдмyндoвич.
The modified document is then uploaded to the Guccifer website and publicly published a short time thereafter.

Bump for justice

Lol it's fucking nothing. Tick tock tick tock Drumpf is getting empeached. How does it feel Trumpanzees?

>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question.

>The document supplied to Disobedient Media via Adam Carter was authored by an individual known as The Forensicator. The full document referenced here has been published on their blog. Their analysis indicates the data was almost certainly not accessed initially by a remote hacker, much less one in Russia. If true, this analysis obliterates the Russian hacking narrative completely.

>The Forensicator specifically discusses the data that was eventually published by Guccifer 2.0 under the title “NGP-VAN.” This should not be confused with the separate publication of the DNC emails by Wikileaks. This article focuses solely on evidence stemming from the files published by Guccifer 2.0, which were previously discussed in depth by Adam Carter.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

hop lel

TO THE TOP

Who is Warren Flood?
Warren Flood is a high-ranking technology official for Democratic operatives, having worked for Obama for America, DNC, and Joe Biden. It's a unique name.

His name does not appear in any of the Wikileaks emails, meaning that he appears to be a third party as far as the DNC email leaks are concerned.

Other than his (professional Internet) profile, he is a virtual social media ghost, never having made any Tweets nor any evidence of real social media activity.

The pertinent point is that: the metadata forensic proof is irrefutable that Warren Flood, or someone who used a copy of Word registered to Warren Flood, shoehorned in obvious "Russian" fingerprints all over the documents.

UPDATE (5/27): The owner of g-2.space suggests it was not Warren Flood who personally did poisoning of document with Russian metadata, but a far more sinister agent of DNC using Word applications registered to him, possibly for the express purpose of creating rationale for unmasking: g-2.space/jb/

Guccifer 2.0 is none other than a botched DNC creation to create a false flag for Russia.

You mean pic related? Yeah, she is going to get raped so many times in prison. Hell, maybe I'll even find out where she gets locked up and become a guard there just so I can rape her just like she tried to rape America!

jesus christ she looks like a corpse covered in ramen noodles. honestly though when that pic was taken she looks like she slept 2 hours in a week

>tick tock
>17 million posts by this id
>100% tickfag shilling
just use a tripcode you faggot

dude wtf is wrong with kikes

fuck james comey. what the fuck has the fbi done ever except cointelpro letting pedos and terrorists roam free?

>inb4 two things from 50 years ago that nobody gives a shit about

Why would you want to do that when you could have Don Jr.'s sweet little boipucci soon. He's going to be gaped in federal prison. Tick tock ;)

Impact of Guccifer 2.0 being a DNC creation
The "Russian influenced the US election" campaign all started from the DNC leak.

Allegations of Russian influence was built on a completely fabricated foundation of lies.

In hindsight, we now know that Obama administration unmasking of US campaign officials on the pretext of "Russian interference" started in June 2016, same date as when Guccifer 2.0 began. The implications that the unmasking all was predicated on a DNC psy-ops is staggering.

Who cares why the DNC did it?
Because it proves that "Russian interference" started as a total DNC fabrication that persists to today. The whole Russian campaign started before Trump made his infamous joke about Russians getting Hillary’s emails.

Illegal unmasking of Trump campaign officials over Russian interference began June 2016. Was this predicated on Russian interference with the DNC hacks? If so, this means that the leaks not only implicate DNC and plague President Trump himself, but also implicates Obama administration officials and all the involved intelligence agencies.

Why did DNC leak their own documents?
It’s right in Guccifer 2.0’s blog. Pertinent quote: "The main part of the papers, thousands of files and mails, I gave to Wikileaks. They will publish them soon." The DNC knew they were having their documents leaked to Wikileaks, and wanted to make sure a Russian hacker took credit for the leaks.

How did the DNC know Wikileaks was going to release the DNC emails?
Great question. It’s hard to imagine them knowing without assistance from intelligence agencies – and indeed unmasking of campaign officials started in June 2016.

This is, of course, highly illegal, and would mean that the Russian disinformation campaign wasn’t just a DNC operation, it was also created from collusion with the Obama administration using highly illegal means including violations of the Fourth Amendment.

They leaked themselves to guccifer ?
pour quiose

No. Guccifer 2.0 was a DNC concoction. Read it.

Since Guccifer 2.0 was a botched operation, that might make the continued existence of the real leaker who might draw scrutiny that much more precarious…

What about Crowdstrike report?
The metadata I described above can be independently verified by a non-technical person with access to any text editor like vim (which is available on Mac OS terminal command line). It does not require special forsenic analysis to identify. There are only two explanations: staggering incompetence, or DNC collusion.

I cannot say if Crowdstrike is competent, but I can say that their co-founder and CTO, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow with the Atlantic Council, a think tank whose policies could be termed as anti-protectionist.

Could one of you kind faggots please pastibin all this. Thanks
t. Phonefag

We knew they were up to this type of shit, but to be so amateurish about it, sheesh
also nice digits
>07:44:44 No.133234455

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Bumpf

Donald Gramlff BTFO

So connect the dots for me user. What is the significance of the metadata?

It proves that the Russia russia russia narrative is a lie, that guccifer 2.0 is a dnc misdirection scheme, that the fbi and nsa knew this, yet lied to congress and the american people.

good, fuck her, she fucked Bernie over

Hope Hill Dawg goes down too

Bump

May your wish come true.

RIP NYT!