INDEPENDENT.co.uk REPORTING DNC HIRED RUSSIAN

Independent.co.uk, a major publication, is reporting that the "Russian lawyer" they're trying to pin on Don Jr. was actually HIRED by the DNC/Hillary campaign to produce the phony Russian piss dossier, and the meeting was a catfish attempt by the DNC.

HUGE, shills on overdrive!

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m1hP7
archive.is/2y7Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not archive?
archive.is/m1hP7

independent is just the equivalent of blogger retweeting from (((anonymous sources))).

Nothing to see there.

GO HOME TRUDEAU

This is going to destroy the NYTimes and the DNC.

But I am in my home, you dumb amerishart.

> Not found yet
I think the Bot got broked.

Bump, dems literally on suicide watch

Here, you earned a (Yet).

Fugg. Imagine how squeaky clean the trump organization and campaign is that the whole deepstate/dnc/establishment/media has spent the better part of the year spinning up a russia story that is made entirely of whole cloth.

i meant to your home on buzzfeed.com

If the DNC is entirely behind this with collusion with the New York Times... this is gonna be good.

Bump

cuckfeed is even worse than independent.

Why are you assuming I am a leftist?

Media fucking suck everywhere, there is no journalism anymore. Every one of these fucker are pressured to write shit. So they take tips from "anonymous source" to write their drivel.

You are just assmad because this article follow your hug-box narrative and you will never make sure the sources are real.

kys retard

no one cares, buzzfeed shill. Independent is as massive as CNN in the UK, its over for you. DNC is collapsing before your very eyes.

Yeah this is starting to sound really good.
Given all the shit we've seen I don't doubt it a split sec.

I would have voted for Trump if I was a burger.

You are a delusional faggot.

Stay informed with (((their))) source good goy.

Bump

Spread the fire.

bummpy

The independent had a lot of misinformed or just straight up untrue articles.
But yet again, The Clintons and the DNC Democrats in general were pretty silent about this

Buzzfeed maple nigger BTFO. I told you faggots you'd regret pushing this bullshit.

wtf is wrong with americans?

most retarded politics on the fuxking planet "hurr you is a russian no you is has done made talk to one hurr hurrrrrrrrr, fuckinh nazis hurrr EU is nazi nazi everything was the da nazis hurrr"

Gotcha covered Norbot
archive.is/2y7Js

Hopefully is true

I never went to buzzfeed. You goys are pathetic.

If you don't trust an information thst fit your narrative, you are a buzzcuck shill.

Learn to be cautious of (((journalism))), someone is pushing something to divert our interest from the real thing.

This bait is too much delicious to be real.

its literally 2 warring factions fighting to win without bloodshed, except the leftists do assassinate people in secret and try to pin it on other people with the help of the media. theres nothing retarded about it, each side is trying to get the support of the general public before it turns to civil war.

can we just leave Mexico out of this plizz?

actually good point.

cnn and the nyt caught lying again?

What a surprise...

So the 7D Backgammon move was to intentionally let Junior get caught up in a scandal to expose MSM lies?

This is like the illegal immigrant killing the Muslim girl, MSM will never bring up this story ever again.

Posting an image where the intent of a tweet was misinterpreted (and now showing her original tweet, which most rational people would have interpreted like CNN did) does not show the media "lying". Not getting the full nuance of someone's opinion isn't a "lie".

Y'all need to grow up.

Bump for great justice

These fucking non-happenings. What the fuck does "associated with" mean?