Macron Wants Africans to have less Kids

>French President Emmanuel Macron is facing a social media backlash for talking about Africa having a “civilizational” problem and women having “seven or eight children.”

politico.eu/article/macron-g20-angry-reaction-to-emmanuel-macrons-remark-that-africa-has-a-civilizational-problem/

is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3DVuV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Straight to archive
archive.is/3DVuV

since the election Macron has

1) outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter
2)wants to make France a military superpower again
3) cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for rapefugees
4) backed off ousting Assad
5) became buddies with Trump and Putin
6) started whining about foreigners taking French jerbs
7) told Italy to go fuck itself with its migration crisis
8) told journalists that he is too clever for them and literally stopped talking to them
9) blamed African problems on niggers having too many kids

and he is just getting started

Fuck the French to be honest with you family

I'll just leave this here.

are you one Norwegian that archives everything or are you one of many?

keep posting full links otherwise the sad fuck wont bump your thread.

He's surprisingly less shitty than everyone expected. Still a total cuck on the main issues in modern Europe.

He's like Trump but not a total fucking retarded disgrace

It seems Macron out Jewed the Jews. He worked the election perfectly, seeming like a sane and moderate alternative to LePen. Now it seems he never actually have a fuck about rapefugees or their problems, hates the media, etc.

So Is Macron /ourguy/ ?

>It seems Macron out Jewed the Jews.

Autists don't understand Trump's brilliance. He is an incredibly intelligent person who plays dumb so he can continually catch his enemies off guard.

>wtf Sup Forums loves leftists now!

Africans need to have smarter kids. We can supply them with 'smart' sperm.

>Implying Trump isn't a lefty.

Go fuck yourself. Macron wouldn't be this way if Trump didn't give him and the world the balls to do so when he won and didn't back down. Macron may think of himself a god, but Trump truly is one reigning from Olympus. As an American, I am fucking proud as hell that he's my president, and just like his voters; there are far more out there than anyone knows.

Capitalists are right-wing by definition.

Was Macron pretending to be /notourguy/ to win the election, but was actually /ourguy/ all along? Has Macron been playing 9D hyperspace mahjong?

It's not his job to lecture Africans, it's his job to keep them out of France.

Well, Putin was considered a liberal by the west when he got into power...

Checked, prolly just a civic cuck, but better than centrist fag

Sorry man. Hes just incredibly dumb. The apple did not fall far from the tree with don jr going on mission impossible and searching for the truth. That kid is going to blow a hole in this whole situation and fuck everyone over.

Reminder to all the shills who are currently pushing the "Macron wants to islamize France" meme:
1) France is already very far down that path
2) Italy is drowning in refugees and he told them to fuck off and won't take refugees from them

I didn't like him at first but so far he's only gotten more sympathetic

In 3 days he will hold a parade with Trump instead of giving a traditional interview, because his thoughts are "too complex" to waste them to journalists

>the average retarded inbred

my theory is that he's so obsessed by not being Hollande 2.0. that he is acting gradually more like a right-winger or at least a conservative.

We are using them literally as slaves
We are still sending them to fuck your pure nordic girls don't worry

> Macron is actually redpilled
> He knew he couldn't be elected if he went full 14/88, so he lied his way into the frog house
> TFW he actually seduced his hot teacher when he was 15 year old, like we all wanted to do when we were that age, but he probably has hoes and illegitimate children on the side
Maybe Macron ins't so bad...

Can someone shoop Macron in the captain obvious outfit with his quote beneath him as a trigger mechanism?

Thank God we got him and not that fucking meme woman. He's like Trump but without revealing his power level, which is a more effective technique in Europe.

He would have been better.

Also, the MPs of his party, the majority of the Parliament, are just a bunch of retards that will just vote whatever he wants, so he can go full dictator.

I like this guy

Yeah and Sarkozy will remove suburban scum XDDDD
He is baiting retards

Why are all these cucks shilling for this leftist?
> Macron supports the open-door policy toward refugees from the Middle East and Africa pursued by Angela Merkel in Germany

He's still a traitor until he ends immigration and/or leaves the EU. A palatable traitor for the time being, but definitely a traitor.

Stop falling for the Macron shills.

I will very happily eat my words if he changes.

Wtf I love red shield bankers now

the difference is that sarkozy said that before the election and then promoted immigraton once he got in power

this guy is doing the opposite, posing as a multicultural centrist and saying there is no french culture during the campaign, and once he gets in power starts taking right-wing measures

This better be the plot of the emoji movie

The hero we need

kek he tricked the shit outta them

Sometimes I get the feeling southern euros resent us for existing.

>((They)) realize the Africa plan will backfire and fuck with ((their)) plans decide to use macron. This is a crypto move

Sarkozy a aussi dit que l'homme noir n'était pas rentré dans l'histoire durant son mandat. Ça l'empechait pas d'être une pute

When will he start genociding the jews?

kek

100 Years ago it used to be normal to have 5-10 kids in norway ?

history doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes. the history of Europe is the history of a few great leaders. Caesar, Charlesmange, Napoleon, Hitler, they come in patterns and when they come he will be unstoppable, but at the end defeated. Macron could see himself or in fact be the next man in this line. He has already proven that he is a cutthroat.

thanks for history lesson

Dude looks like master persuader Adams

Charlemagne was never defeated, he died naturally
Same for Louis XIV, he reigned for fucking 72 years

It used to be normal in sweden as well, Did you have a civilizational problem?

>it rhymes

>Listening to a GERMan about civilisation when all they do is destroy it.
See : Rome (illegal raids), WW1, communism, WW2 and more.

Because he said Africa needs to have less children? The average UN cuck probably agrees-

i concede that, they do not need, to be defeated, but it is likely

>100 years ago Swedes had 5-10 kids because modern medicine had not been invented yet
>100 years ago Swedes could feed their 5-10 children

meanwhile Ooga Boogas are in poverty and war zones, yet bring 5-10 more miserable souls into the world.

no, we cleanse civilisation from the slag the starts to appear and will drown it

>be german media
>hype macron to be the saviour of yurop
>50k articels per day on how macron together with merkel will make yurop diverse and fair place for everyone
>macron drops africa bomb
>total media silence except 1 fucking article from austria

best timeline ever

it would drown if we didn't intervene and remove it every time and so give civilisation air to breathe

This is the world's biggest cuck saying this.
I think it might be a problem.

In the election, I got the impression he was ultra-cuck. All the cucks support/ed him. He's still allowing this rape of his country.

lol

>WW1
Kike politics that culminated in the destruction of the German Empire and laid the stones for the creation of "Israel".
>communism
An extension of Judaism.
>WW2
Hitler did nothing wrong, you filthy lolberg.

maybe it's just her
>marine le pen lost sibling

>in norway

Was normal in the whole europe

All this europe and usa "liberals" live in a compeltely different world. They think of a good idea, that humanity is cool, that all humans are humans, that all humans are equal etc. They cannot even think of what this idead would turn into, and how they would be realised in world of most people. They take pure idea and think it would work perfectly, while forgetting about people, who just isn't that idealistic, as this politicians are.

>But many social media commentators missed the broader context of Macron’s comments: the widely-circulated clip did not show Macron’s full answer. In his three-minute discussion of the topic, Macron laid out the differences between a postwar reconstruction program such as the Marshall plan and modern country-level and regional-specific approaches to development. Macron called for the creation of partnerships as he pointed to challenges like trafficking, corruption, weak states, and the demographic transition. Here is the full answer.

of course

yeah yeah ofcorse!!

do/did we all have a civilizational problem

good point!

We need to make memes about people who voted for macron to stop lepen being angry that he is even worse

Or... We could fix our family laws so white people begin having more babies.

>a couple days ago he tells the media he will rule like a god
>today he commands the Africans to stop having so many fucking kids
Will it work goys?

Riri la chienne is a niggest tier fucktard, ffs

Let's wait until he does something of substance
Words are words, actions will show his true aliegence

Macron is just buttmad that his elderly wife cannot have children

>Africans need to have smarter kids. We can supply them with 'smart' sperm.

"Smart sperm" from burgerland...

>ignoring the point
Stop it

Macron is a leftyshit that is acting opposite to what was expected

Our Negroes will work for us as breeders again?

you do know that 'single mother' is codeword for 'negress', right?

Macron is a centrist that needed to rally the left against le pen.

>thinks there was A N Y right wing politician in power
I understand that youre so brainwashed that someone being multigendered anarchist communist is just a centrist-leftist to you but in any logical analysis, its not

muzzo's vs jews, survival of the fittest

Is he turning in /ourguy/?

It would be hilarious if we found out he had loads of children on the side

africa needs education and christianity
without that it will stay a violent shithole forever and blacks will continue to invade europe

Africa needs a genocide

*Another genocide*

There is a prophecy about a future French monarch who will retake Europe from the muds. He is said to be a great sinner early in life, but would have a change of heart when he takes the throne.

Maybe this is him.

>2) Italy is drowning in refugees and he told them to fuck off and won't take refugees from them

Being so naive, no wonder you're from Germoney.

Niggers are coming by the thousands from the southern border in France. Do you know the basic rule every french politician follows ? Say what the populace wants to hear, do the actual opposite.

How are people attacking this? Niger (yeah i know, irony) has the highest birthrates in the world and the lowest literacy rate in the world. I mean come on, how can people not see how bad that is.

>social media backlash
pftt hahahaHAHAHAHA

Don't you know that high birthrates are bad only when they're among white people you dumb racist?

Macron has openly said that

>There is no French culture
>Climate is to blame for islamic terrorism

REFUTE THIS you utter faggots, can't believe you fall for this low tier shilling efforts this easily

>2) Italy is drowning in refugees and he told them to fuck off and won't take refugees from them
Explain why everyday there is more and more rapefugees in the streets of paris ?

The thread should have ended right here.

>in the streets
they are rotting without money waiting to go to Germany or in the UK.