If homosexuality isen't a disease howcome there still are gay people considering gays cant re-produce

If homosexuality isen't a disease howcome there still are gay people considering gays cant re-produce

they would have died out by now. So answer me faggots how is it possible?

protip: u cant prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/can-tech-fix-online-hate-and-harassment-facebook-twitter-trolls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cnet.com/news/can-tech-fix-online-hate-and-harassment-facebook-twitter-trolls/

is blondes are sexier why aren't all women blondes

My brother is gay, im bisexual. Im pretty sure my father is closeted, is this a genetical thing or did we all just get diddled?

homosexuality is largely genetic and has been passed on because gays in the past had to get wives and marry and be normal fucking people

now that pride's enacted and you can be faggots together, it'll die out. same reason atheism won't take over -- their fertility rate is shit. gay fertility is obviously shit also

but how does a straight guy pass on gay genetics? makes 0 sense

homosexuality is a disease

It's a non-genetic mental disorder. People with this mental disorder still reproduce.

they molest young children that then turn into fags later

>im besexiual
>nazi flag

end urself you degenerate

Molestation is how faggots breed.

Because its taught not inherited genetically, you just proved it by stating that is acts outside of the reproduction cycle.

sorry you cant lead a normal life sweetheart

nigga

Either the genes get passed on from 1) the gene being dormant with some combination of alleles or 2) the gay people have wives anyway to fit in

But the rise of gay marriage basically means 2 doesn't happen anymore, so it'll just be families with the gay genes eventually dying out

Shit's OK

>gays cant re-produce

It's not proof that it's a "disease"

But it is compelling evidence of the fact that you're not "born with it", being that homosexuality is not hereditary.

Either way idgaf about two faggots plowing each other. Just leave me and mine out of it and we're cool.

the child gets traumatized into homosexuality?

your dad is a closet case, probably from a long line of closet cases.

being gay is a choice, some are inclined to act upon it, some are sick in such a way where they embrace it, there is no getting around that the act is little more than conscious impulse, nobody forces you to be gay other than yourself

go read yaoi, pretty much everybody gets molested as a kid and they are all gay because of it

You can't have a normal life, sticking your dick in shit isn't normal.

Because all women are gay.

i dont do anal, i dont want aids

At least dykes can have kids using the donor jew, or they can be married to a husband while being closeted.

Oral is nearly as bad.
Pointless sex is degeneracy, sex is for reproduction.

What is with these "how does homosexuality work" troll threads the last 24hrs?
Anything to distract from Trump jr shitting the pooch, eh pol?

>how does gay work
>should i consult any of the scientific research done over the last 20 years
>no i'll just ask Sup Forums
inb4 150 moron replies as usual

i bet you think fapping is bad too

Yes it is tell me the benefits of playing with your weewee and wasting your sperm like a monkey would do.

>hurr y havent gays died out!! they can't have kids????????

Being gay doesn't actually prevent you from reproducing. There is nothing about being homosexual that renders you infertile or anything like that. "Gay" people are just as capable of having heterosexual intercourse and conceiving a child as any straight person, and many do.

Consequently, the genetic factors (if any) that make someone "gay" aren't going to be removed by evolution because they're not actually a lineage-ending mutation. Being "gay" merely puts you at a disadvantage when it comes to reproduction (as compared to straight people) rather than entirely eliminating the possibility.

Of course, that's assuming that DNA makes you gay. If being gay is something that you learn rather than something you're born as, we will probably never eliminate homosexuality, in the same way that we will never eliminate rape, war, murder, etc.

It must be something mental.

Gays reproduce by molestation.

Mercury in the drinking water.
Estrogen in the milk.
Designed to control population growth.

What milk?
I drink milk and i'm not a stinky faggot.

excellent shitpost

Gays can reproduce, though.

They're not infertile.

Xq28 gene. Surrogacies. Truvada. Artificial eggs. Pagan frogs are a disease. Mental illnesses are spiritual problems