PIZZAGATE FADED AWAY WTF?

>Pizzagate is not fake news.

Why is everyone so silent, wtf?

>Comey was fired for covering up pizzagate (perhaps to stop WW3), i predicted he'd get fired last year.

>I also predicted they'd claim RUSSIA hacked them - and if any CP is found - they'd blame Russia.

All the Russian shit about Trump turned out to be fake news.

Why is Podesta and so on (Hillary included), not in prison?

Try visit the shooter of pizzagate in prison.
He is not there - it was a media stunt.
His dad works for Hillary in Haiti, and he himself is an acting grad.
He is living elsewhere now - hidden from you people.

>Pizzagate is NOT fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waiting on that new FBI director
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

It failed because most people wont research for themselves and rather believe msm lies. Also Police is in on it.

Its not forgotten. We will get them.

For pizzagate specifically, no new information.

My local morning radio in Detroit was saying something about how that sound garden guy killed himself over something connected to pizza gate the other morning

Yep, it will take a revolution to cleanse the disgusting child-rapist filth. They're so entrenched in the police departments, in politics, in finance, religion. It's a global pedophile mafia, we need a mass movement to break their back.

Because Trump is already dealing with it, more pedophiles have been arested in the past few months than the past few years combined. Fake news MSM wont report on the fact dozens of pedo rings have been caught and children saved.

The adrenochrome things is a meme though, I could synthesize that right now.

Chris Cornell? No way

He died back in May, and it seemed suspicious then. What did they have to add?

did obongo shoot back?

Alt-creep movement.

Also, Adrenochrome is not a special drug of any sort. It has no psychoactive properties that can't be acheived by other chemicals.

>This

So, has there been a single quantifiable result from this Pizzagate idiocy?

An arrest? Anything?

Keep spinning your wheels, retards. You'll get those Rothschild adrenochrome dealers one day, I'm sure of it.

Dont worry. Locking them up needs to happen within 2 months of the election to totally demolish the pedo party.

wow its almost like putting labels on people and pretending theyre now a hivemind is retarded

Because it was sensationlized news, to distract from what was in Podesta's emails, and the murder of Seth Rich.

Podest defintitely is a pedo, but comspiratards to the bait

I remember when Sup Forums was fabricating it

Liar.

People are actively investigating it on Voat

What prison is he supposed to be in?