DRUMPF .... IS .... FINISHED!

DRUMPF .... IS .... FINISHED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QY6BVZJlTTg
nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
archive.is/UGMJH
thehill.com/homenews/senate/341432-kaine-on-russia-investigation-this-is-moving-into-perjury-false-statements
thehill.com/homenews/house/341417-top-intel-dem-warns-trump-jr-we-have-much-more-intel-than-what-public-knows
cnbc.com/2017/07/11/us-stocks-fed-yields.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>New York Times
fuck off, you gulible simpleton

Yeah and he didnt take the info because the lawyer had no evidence.

And the evidence wasn't her emails, but that SHE was funded by russians.

And who told hillary?

He actually is though. This is just the first drip of a big old fucking waterfall of evidence that's about to be unleashed by Mueller.

>DRUMPF .... IS .... FINISHED!
AGAIN? HOW MANY FUCKING CONTINUES DOES HE haVE? THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

Sorry sweetie but this PROVES Drumpf colluded with MUH Russians

I assume someone who read the article about that told her.

Story is already falling apart.

According to the British Pakistani lady on the BBC news on my national public radio NPR radio station this morning it's very serious and very concerning and many illegal acts were committed by Don Junior and buy relationship the Trump campaign and the presidency is going to be invalidated and Hillary Clinton will be enthroned any day now.

that fake narrative is allready falling apart lel

DELET THIS

Please!! It was her turn.

Someone needs to put trump on that shirt.

Don Jr of course, I'm calling it now.

>Don Jr meets with mystery person
>turns out it's a Russian
>they try to talk to him about influencing the election
>Don realizes this could be damaging but goes along with it
>documents everything just in case
>passes the info discretely to "Mr. Evil Presidential meme candidate", himself
>comes out after election and admits he did it too and will come clean about it all
>liberals call for trumps head because his son tipped him off for colluding with Russians
>court hearing happens, liberals foaming at the mouth
>what happened as Don Jr explained it is literally illegal and has a minimum 10 year prison sentence for anyone involved
>Don Jr. opens his brief case
>documented proof showing he actually contacted Hillary about the Russian influence
>Hillary was a tranny all along
>also proof he didn't tell his dad a word
>Hillary goes to jail for collusion
>Don Jr also goes to jail sadly
>Trump determines that Don did the right thing by tipping off the hillary campaign that the Russians were after her
>trump pardons Don jr
>doesn't pardon hillary
>mfw trump, through a subconscious hereditary link with his son delivered his promise to "lock her up"

>America involves itself in and effects politics in countries all over the world for decades
>Sharts themselves when it finally happens to them

lmaooo

I demand more of these images

>someone offered dirt on a political opponent
>COLLUSION. TREASON. REEE

Obtaining information you know was stolen is a crime. Lying about it is a crime.

>know
>stolen
>lying
>crime

Ok. Prove it.

In any case the narrative has already fallen apart you dipshit. The only guilty party here is the DNC killing Seth Rich for leaking info.

DEBUNKED: Top 5 Trump/Russia Fake-News

youtube.com/watch?v=QY6BVZJlTTg

MOSCOW — The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the presidential campaign denied in an exclusive interview with NBC News that she had any connection to the Kremlin and insisted she met with President Donald Trump’s son in 2016 to discuss sanctions between Russia and the U.S., not to hand over information about Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631
Tell me more lies. tell me sweet little lies. tell me more tell tell me more.......

McMuffins sister since shes the owner of the server.

But yeah I get it, the russian wouldve been the ones who had to tell her which means she was working with russians

STFU and bow to your king fag.....

>Shill threads get debunked
>Shill just starts another one just like the debunked thread

Stop spamming, CTR.

Fake Russian news spam!!!!

libtards cant stand to lose.

>muh CTR boogeyman

kys yourself faggot

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Checked. Archive clickbaiters:
archive.is/UGMJH

too bad literally no one cares and no-one will report on this.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/341432-kaine-on-russia-investigation-this-is-moving-into-perjury-false-statements

>Treason investigation
>fake news

Pick one

>CTR is the Boogeyman
>Not the fake Russian narrative
CTR has records. They were paid 6 million dollars to shill. You're so laughably bad at this, your opponents have hard evidence and you don't even have soft evidence.

Nothing is going to happen to Trump, Trump Jr, or Hilary, or Podesta. You Summer-fags must stop believing in your deluded fantasies and accept reality that these individuals will never face time, they are untouchable .

Fake news.

It doesn't matter what the media reports - libs want to see us in court, so we will see you in court. There's no escaping at that point.

I've been gloating every day since I heard the news. Why wait for them to actually be removed from office when Trumpsters are already bundles of nerve-shattered emotions? It's like every day since the election has been revenge for it. And now, you have what would have been our VP saying this is going towards Treason Charges.

Deee licious. America Really is Great Again, but only because Conservatives are getting their asses kicked so hard :)

So are you guys are feeling confident?

This bait does not stand up well if you drop by the mental asylum like /r/politics

>Trumpsters are already bundles of nerve-shattered emotions
Thats some serious projection.

>drop by the mental asylum
Those within padded walls should be careful to throw strait jackets.

The word "projection" is the most used word by people who are mad as all hell.

What does the left actually have on him, though?

What is the "it?"

This :)

How do you know? I see it used all the time by libs. Are both sides mad as hell?

>Conservatives are getting their asses kicked so hard

9-0
5-0

this

laughed and saged

They can't tell you because there is still an investigation going on. But we already know Trump Jr. lied about 4 times about this meeting.

Also this:
thehill.com/homenews/house/341417-top-intel-dem-warns-trump-jr-we-have-much-more-intel-than-what-public-knows

Sounds like you're projecting again

Four days later, after a flurry of emails, the intermediary wrote back, proposing a meeting in New York on Thursday with a “Russian government attorney.”
Donald Trump Jr. agreed, adding that he would likely bring along “Paul Manafort (campaign boss)” and “my brother-in-law,” Jared Kushner, now one of the president’s closest White House advisers.
On June 9, the Russian lawyer was sitting in the younger Mr. Trump’s office on the 25th floor of Trump Tower, just one level below the office of the future president.

Liberals are frothing at the mouths, conservatives are annoyed that liberals won't stop wasting everyone's time with pointless bullshit.

I am almost positive Schiff and his other creeps are the "anonymous sources" leaking this to the press.

Still, we don't know what the "it" is.

The longer they drag this out the more disinterested America will (already) be.

I am unironically extremely interested.

>were paid

As in past tense

Why? What is the "it" here? What could the "it" be?

What did the Russians have that Wikileaks didn't already have?

If the Russians [allegedly] hacked the DNC (the DNC to this day has never turned its servers over to the FBI; a third party company said the Russians hacked the server), and gave the emails to Wikileaks, how does Don Jr. fit into this?

That Emily McMullin isn't Evan McMullin's sister. She's a hotel marketer associated with tons of hotels. This should be common fucking knowledge by now.

If you can't name off the top of your head who forged those bank DNS logs, then congratulations -- you've been shilled.

That's too specific a guess to be accurate at all.

They could have blackmail on Trump himself.

Also Don Jr. said he never met with Russian officials before.

Check his twitter right now.

Why did he lie?

so who leaked the emails? It was either goldstone or trump jr

they're leaking this shit on purpose to make the media go nuts

The dow has fallen 100 point in less than an hour because of this!!!

Wow!

The money is scared!!!

cnbc.com/2017/07/11/us-stocks-fed-yields.html

If this were anything, the same fucking guy wouldn't need to swamp the tweet replies and hog all that real estate for all his little narrative. It would speak for itself. Ergo, spinmeister attempts.

So looking forward to 2018 midterms.

>Russian officials
>Russian lawyer with zero ties to the government

Did he lie?

Dude, I am sorry. She was working on behalf of the Russian government. Read up on her background, she had done it before. You need to accept that because the news cycle is moving on.

But she wasn't. The news headlines may have insinuated that but like many, the real story is buried among the other details.