When will Americans accept they aren't Anglos anymore? You need to be at least 70% white

When will Americans accept they aren't Anglos anymore? You need to be at least 70% white

being white isn't the only thing they need to be, they need to be British. most yanks are kraut, Scandinavian or wogs.
even the "white" people are just retarded Mexicans who think that the Spanish are white

Most likely you are not a*glo then.

>gold trim flag

Who the hell made this? I will personally send them a can of monkey poo.

Also fuck off britain is chocolately and full of mosques.

Chinks and abos are not British my emu friend.

Gibraltar just wasn't big enough to keep them out ay

> larping we give a shit about being angglos
> also saying canada isn't just a chinese/islamic shit hole

Am I supposed to get triggered over a tiny rock full of sandniggers and a*glo subhumans?

The British won't be Anglos much longer then either.

Iberia is a peninsula, not an island. learn to into geography

Should I get triggered over Portugal, France, and Andorra existing following your rather incoherent rhetoric?

>Iberia is a peninsula
Is it though?

I'm 75% European, are you telling me I'd be spared from white nationalist death squads despite having tanned skin.

I have European facial features, you tell me.

In truth, fuck your race bullshit. Us real red pilled know we need to make Eastern Christian Orthodoxy the one global religion to halt degeneracy. Merely being a pure blooded blue eyed Anglo hasn't helped you guys seeing as you have blue eyed Aryan twinks down the local gay bar having their asses filled with cock and the girls too with them.

Eastern Orthodoxy will save us. White Nationalism has not achieved anything.

You need to wake up to the real problems in the world. Islam, promiscuous behaviour, LGBT bullshit and lack of morals.

>Brittan
>Blacked
>Cucked
BBC

Scotch-Irish here fag. Why don't you be a good lap dog. You can't keep crying about "muh empire".

You have a fucking queen for fucks sake. Your entire identity is built around a false sense of prestige when you are mostly inbred looking, buck-toothed idiots who can barely speak comprehensible English.

Your average Briton would live below the poverty line in America.

One should learn their role.

This dirty nigger gets it.

Literally exactly 70% white, I have mostly white features aside from my hair being wavy and not straight, most people just think I'm italian or french. Did I make the cut Sup Forums?

>divide
>and
>conquer

Post dick pic you degenerate nigger.

This. Put the limp wristed faggots in their places

>at least 70% white
London get rekt.