Midwestern Reich

Why not start the Fourth Reich in the Midwest?

>majority germanic heritage
>family values
>90%+ white states
>high IQ
>tallest in the Union

IA, MN, SD, ND, NE, KS, MO, WI, IL, IN, OH, and MI all allowed.

>Injuns can't afford cars, buses are a human right
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/deiter-human-rights-complaint-1.4174640

>Illinois can't feed all those damn niggers
cnbc.com/2017/06/25/illinois-debt-is-about-to-be-rated-junk-what-that-means.html

>Wisconsin to ban communist Agitators
npr.org/2017/06/25/534332895/wisconsin-pushes-university-free-speech-bill

>Zuckerberg canvases for those sweet, sweet Iowa votes
usnews.com/news/best-states/iowa/articles/2017-06-25/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-visits-nebraska-and-iowa

>Somalis afraid of people coming into their communities and killing them
startribune.com/rattled-by-hate-incidents-here-and-abroad-minnesota-muslims-take-new-precautions/430584913/

>10,000 Muslims gather to celebrate this years successful terrorism season
globalnews.ca/news/3554512/thousands-of-manitobas-muslims-gather-to-end-month-of-fasting/

>Head spic busted for embezzlement in MI
usnews.com/news/best-states/michigan/articles/2017-06-25/longtime-michigan-hispanic-latino-panels-head-faces-charges

Things needed
>national anthem
>flag

Have a bump fellow Hoosier.

Because America was and always will be a mongrel nation built on materialist consumerism.

God bless the Midwest
Sieg Heil

I'm part Minnesota Swede, but MN is the 3rd most cucked state in the union thanks to the high numbers of us. Glad to be in dixie.

why bother if we dont have all of the great lakes, we can gas the canadians if need be

It pretty much died after WW1. Prior to that it wan't that bad. But this country is a sinking ship and we need to escape it.

Because none of those states are 90% White anymore and after Chicago finally implodes in a year or two, most of them won't even be 70% White.

New levels of goyim knowing

Lel you're literally the most blacked region of the country.
You're overacting just go out to a rural or suburban area and theres hardly any non whites.

MICHIGAN
I
C
H
I
G
A
N

I want the whole country, though. Our new empire.
It's hard appreciating the beauty of California and being a fascist.

>had one nigger infested city
>HURR DURR MICHIGAN IS BLACKED

Dude it's not that bad. But you're kind of right. My state was easily 90%+ white 20 years ago. Now I think it's barely 80%.

It's why so many in the Midwest are right wing. We've seen our states invaded and neighborhoods turned to ghettos within two decades. We've seen the problems that non whites bring to our communities. We witnessed the transformation.

>the whole country
That's virtually impossible. If any reich is going to start in this country its going to be in the midwest.

>Lel you're literally the most blacked region of the country.
Joke's on you I'm in Knoxville. East TN is the whitest part of the South. TN invented the KKK. Proud to be half Tennessean.

Thats what i said. The us government is letting this happen. We need to start a Reich before we turn into a shithole like most of this country

Literally the most boring place on earth with the most boring type of white people and blandest food and shitty weather. Could unironically benefit from some diversity.

Good stay the fuck out nigger

hey now onct

Here's a plan
>we redpill the whites
>declare independence from the JEWSA
>drop some MOABS on Chicago, Detroit, Gary and all nog infested cities
>deport all non whites
>if they refuse we drown them all in the lakes
>drown all kikes in the lakes
ECONOMY
>we will be able to print and mint our own money
>once we get Industry going we'll ban all Chinese made shit
>buy our oil from Iran (help kick the petrodollar and Israel in the ass)
>pay entrepreneurs to bring back industry to the sector
>print money to pay for infrastructure repair
>bring back Detroit from the grave and make it into the auto capital of the world
>since we can print our money, taxes won't be needed
>ban all Jew owned corporations
SOCIETY AND CULTURE
>we remove everything Jewish(rap music, degeneracy, consumerism)
>we destroy anything that came out of a Jews mind
>rebuild the MOAB cities into comfy white paradises
>make the white community closer like Nazi Germany
EDUCATION
>take out all liberal anti white propaganda
>remove standardized testing and homework
>replace all unqualified or shitty teachers
>teach children their roots and to be proud of their race,
>teach them life skills like how to farm, build, live on their own
>focus on the students strengths and weaknesses
LEGISLATION AND GOVERNMENT
>remove all gun regulations
>deregulate bureaucracy
>bring drinking age down to 18 or 16
>remove all regulations that violate the liberties of citizens (e.g collecting drinking water ban)
>must be 18 and have an IQ of over 100 to vote and have critical thinking skills
>government must always protect the white citizens at all times
MILITARY
>5'10 is recommended height
>anyone shorter will be in the manlet divisions
>must be fast and strong
>no faggots
>no women
>must be able to stay awake for hours on end without caffeine or drugs
>once we achieve world superpower status we will nuke Israel and Saudi Arabia
>alliance ourselves with jew free countries
Any other suggestions?

The midwest also has the biggest somali population. They're not even good at choosing which niggers they want to let in.

Gruss aus Milwaukee!

Any flag ideas? Here's mine.

>chiraq refugees

but we still have recovered from the katrina refugees

Hello fellow white man
Love the midwest

Just take away women's right to vote.
All of these problems will get fixed very quickly if we did that.

It's the women because women are easy to manipulate and brainwash. Ultimately it's still the Jews doing the indoctrination and propaganda. Feminism has always been borne of Jews.

>>Wisconsin to ban communist Agitators

Missouri user here, can we please nuke east st louis? North could use some purging as well.

Were MOABING all nog infested areas its hard to rebuild on nuked areas.

Jews lose almost all of their power when women don't have a say anymore.
Whenever they take over a country the first thing they do is give women rights.

Ohio here. holding down the Eastern border of the Reich

Chicago has to go first. And southern Milwaukee.

Use the old Grand slam earthquake bomb.

*Northern

I'd like to petition for the Green Bay Packers to be the official football team of the Alt Reich

I'm in favor or purging Milwaukee's north side.

Indiana will lead the way

Consider it done. After all, after we nuke Chicago, the bears won't even exist.

Ohioan here.
The Sheriff of Butler county has resolved to stop using narcan on the heroin addicts.
Which I'm fine with desu.

As a fellow Hoosier I fully support this plan

Ive always said the Midwest is the true American master race, its about time we make it official

Ok we need a national anthem.

Which one of us has the best sounding state song? We cant just add some lyrics over it.

because yellowstone

>t. California spic

Ohio has 4 major problems in need of a good gassing. Cleveland, Cinci, Columbus, Youngstown. We could keep going, adding places like Painesville and most of the suburbs of Cleveland.

Flint , MI reporting in. WP

I bet it's just another dooms day bullshit thing like the Mayan calendar years back.

As a resident Shelby county I endorse these plans. Dayton, Cleveland, Cincinnati Columbus, Akron all the way up to Cleveland, and why the hell not? Toledo too can all go.I prefer talking with the Amish to dealing with the cities any day of the week.

Wouldn't we need ports?

Thats what I always said. We don't get the attention we deserve.

>What are the great lakes
>What are freight rails
>What is the Mississippi river
>What is the Eire canal

BIG BUMP

>the most boring place on earth
Peaceful and safe.

>the most boring type of white people
Little-to-no Jews.

>blandest food
Lots of fried stuff, barbecue, the usual 'Murican cuisine. Compared to the rest of the world, it's amazing.

>shitty weather
It's very Diverseā„¢.

>Could unironically benefit from some diversity.
You mean become more of a hellscape like some places on the coasts.

Ok you stay relevant and cucked while we'll stay irrelevant and white.

We have several. Further, we have the Mighty Mississippi river. To say nothing of the St. Lawrence Seaway, the Great Lakes, the Erie Canal, and the Tennessee pass.
From where I live (Miami River, in Ohio) I can hop on a boat and wind up in Louisiana. Granted I'd have to portage a few times due to recreational dams, but it is feasible.

What about lake Erie? Does it belong to us?

when they started the 3rd reich were they in the minority?
not super informed on this kinda stuff but that may be your answer
also we don't have the state to back us up if we were to organize
not enough people mentoring their government
if one were to start i'm not gonna lie i would keep an eye on it
screw the nat soc part just give me my shitskin free world

As an Iowan, I gotta admit that nothing compares to the beauty of the west/east coasts. We need something to look at around here.
Also,
>implying ethnic europeans should trash their body with friend filth and red meat
True redpill is going largely vegetarian (for health-not ethical reasons) and lifting. (((They))) want you to bloat your body with unnecessary nitrates and fatty foods.

every year they say that, this one is actually less of a threat than other years. The people who believe this are gullible

As a previous resident of Cuyuhoga county I can attest to this. (Warn the whites first, especially the extreme amount of rightists on the West side)

Cincinnati germans act like jews.

Cheese nigger checking in

Add parts of Pennsylvania and upstate New York and it's perfect.

East side of cleveland has the largest Jewish community outside of Jew York

I wish people would stop posting this meme image, your last name =/= you are "German" or whatever American.

Gotta clean out the cities, Columbus Ohio is a shot show if liberals blue pilled fags. Chicago also is another one.

Ozark user at Lower Border of the Midwestern Reich reporting in.

Minnesota here. This is my list of cities to moab:
>Minneapolis
>st paul
>st cloud
>rochester
>Brooklyn dark
>Brooklyn darker
The rest can be cleansed with small arms

Please wait until college season so we can hit the left-leaning (((college))) students too.

Do those from Nebraska see Ohio as Midwestern, and the other way around?

Gross

>german
You mean non white then? I think its been proven by now that germans dont really exist. They are actually a sect of the jews that focuses on subversion of true europe (slav lands)

BIN

That's why we need land up to Niagara falls, then the lake is ours.

because the inbred mid west can barely get to up go to the bathroom. how are they going to start the fourth Reich? LMAO

hello fellow Iowan! you know our states pop has 75% germanic ancestry. and we housed Nazi POWs in our state during WW2 in Clarinda,IA

Reporting

>Implying your genetic makeup changes cause you were born in another country
>shiggy

>st cloud
>Rochester
But my based cousins who hate Somalis live there

>a fucking pot
no

>tfw PA and not considered a part of any particular region in the country (the south, new england, midwest, etc)

We're just the middle child of the country i guess.

THE

Pennsylvania is a pretty decent state, too bad your countryside got completely fucked in 2008 and never recovered.

>You're overacting just go out to a rural or suburban area and theres hardly any non whites.
I live in a town of about 30K. We were 95% White a decade ago - between hispanics and blacks we've probably had close to two thousand Chiraqi refugees exported here. Our housing market has sunk and Chicago-based companies have started buying up homes and converting them into low-income rentals for all the Chicago exports.

It's a fucking nightmare.

Well well well.
Looks like a sore loser in the Battle of Lake Erie wants to stir the pot a bit...

Like others have said, we probably would have to annex a chunk of Canada to control lakes & if that chunk extended to Maine/Vermont e could avoid USA blocking supplies to be fags. Granted we would lose the Midwestern identity of the country in the process, but being entirely self reliant is more important IMHOfam
T.Indiana/Minnesota murrican

>fear of being irrelevant
People will know our name when we rise

Also we have enough land for reliance.

Fuck off nazi faggots hitler killed 6 million Jews.

Who fucking cares Jews are the scum of the earth. Look what they've done to our sons.

More concerned about owning the St. Lawrence...
Sault St. Marie could be a decent stronghold along with Cleveland potentially Erie PN without it, but Jew York would already have more control of our waters than I'd like even if e do take parts of Canada from the Sault to Newfoundland

Have any flag ideas?

>lgbt flag
>6 million jews
nice b8 m8

Feels good to be masterrace

>Slaviczjy pretends he's not the Jewish one

Nice one. You people are an immigrant pest that needs to be removed like the rest.

i've always wondered why this was a thing
seems like a strange social/psychological thing
inb4 jewish plot